Rebelling test thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[align=center]
Sphinx BABe_zpsdpj3lyib.png

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
[align=left]
Mere minutes into the morning and two of her fellow slaves already ended up getting into a trouble. That was what she thought to herself as she saw the blond mistress drag the half elf into one of the many torture chambers scattered throughout the estate. As much as she wished to speak out, Sejira already knew her protests would get her no where with Estelle. If anything, it earned her a session of cruel punishment with the sadistic mistress as well. The dark skinned woman held her tongue as the heavy door shut, barely noticing the redheaded slave trailing behind the predator and her unfortunate prey.

Things were set, but when she went to inform the master that breakfast was prepared to be served, the fire canine and the master had departed from the area. Where? She had no idea. Setting the table had taken a bit, but Sejira retreated to the kitchen to approach the slave in charge of cooking for the household. "The masters seem to be tending to other matters at the moment. Breakfast will be delayed until they are seated, please do not serve anything. The mistress will be utterly... Disappointed if she finds the food was served and grew cold in her absence. Keep it warm for everyone, please." Despite the respectful speech, Sejira eyed the cooking slave as if threatening some sort of danger if her directions went ignored.
A silent nod from the other slave satisfied Sejira. "Though, I would like the wolf's ration. It is about his time to eat." She offered, gathering utensils, plates and allowing the other slave to give the proper rations.

As she left the kitchen area with a tray in hands, Sejira swallowed hard at the sounds of blood curdling cries from the direction she had seen the mistress drag the part elf. Regardless, she continued down the corridor to deliver the food to the wolf.
Upon coming to the heavy metal door, Sejira's deep blue irises widened at the sight of the door being ajar. No one besides the masters were allowed to see the wolf unless certain circumstances were in place. She was the only one allowed to see him for his meal deliveries. Who else had been there?

The Sphinx leaned her weight on the door to nudge it open, her relaxed exterior broken upon seeing the chains that held him had been vacant. She quickly returned to the hallway, wide eyes scanning for the wolf in case he tried to attack her in surprise.
The only thing that alerted her was the shrill shriek she hadn't heard before. Or perhaps she had, but not enough to register it into her memory.
Sejira hurried back down the corridor, keeping the tray as steady as she could in her hands. Reaching the living room of the home, the Sphinx froze. Her mistress was currently under the very beast she was to feed. Perhaps if it were anyone but the mistress, Sejira would have gotten that need to protect, but she felt nothing. Besides, her transformation into a full Sphinx form would likely tear apart her uniform. With how strict the mistress was, Sejira would probably earn punishment for ruining it trying to save the blond. Part of her wanted her to turn on her heels and walk back down the corridor as if she weren't aware of the mistress in the face of danger. Yet, another part of her did yearn for her to protect. Not the mistress, but the wolf imposing the threat. Never in her right mind would she admit that she had grown even a tad fond for the wolf, but she had. He was about the only slave she spoke to more than once in a day. She brought him his meals, and she would often stay with him and tell him stories about the things she read, the things she'd seen. Even if he didn't listen, it was nice to give someone a story or two.. That and the stupid mutt had a mouth on him. The first few times she tried to feed him earned her a growl from him, which beckoned her to hiss in return. He even tried to snap at her and she simply batted his jaws away.

"Ace." Her voice came relaxed, trying not to spook him with her sudden presence. "I have brought you your breakfast. What are you doing out here?" She asked, as if naive to the scene before her. "What are you doing to the mistress, Ace?" She asked, keeping her distance from the two, but moving around him to get herself into his vision. She certainly wanted to avoid him feeling as if she would attack. She felt he would be more comfortable with her being seen.
"Do not play with fire, Ace. You know what will come if you do." Sejira lowered herself onto the carpet, resting the tray beside her. "You will be burned. By the mistress or by the master." She mentioned, watching him with calmer eyes. "Do not be stupid." The Sphinx had a growl in her voice that she could only reason as her general and natural dislike of canines since she happened to be much closer to felines.
Sejira tried her hardest to put the scene into her memory for later, she would smile at it when she was alone and keep it all to herself. What a sight to see, the pain inflicting, pleasure filled princess that was her mistress so frightened out of her wits by the very weapon she used often to threaten her fellow slaves. To say the very least, it was very satisfying.

[/align]
sphinx bottom_zpspkaeysmt.png
[/align]

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
The Sphinx had been concentrating on forcing herself to keep still. It had been such a long time since she had been ordered to hold this position. However, while she was being used for a drinking cup, her ears caught the conversation of master Jasper and the mistress. At first, she hardly cared to acknowledge any of it, and she barely could keep track when a tongue violated her scotch filled pussy. She wanted to shut her legs and preserve herself like the mindful Sphinx she was, but it wasn't worth more punishment. She'd need to keep up with her obedient acts now more than ever.
Their talk drifted to her Seraph roommate, and she truly paid attention then. She would be sold to this man. Something about that fact made her heart sink, she'd have no interesting roommate anymore.
Her eyes gently flashed at the deal to rape the poor girl after purchasing her. Lunitari... raped by such a horrible man... Sejira felt heat in her face, rage. It was such a different sensation, normally, she wouldn't give a rat's ass about the others, but this was Lunitari...

Sejira stiffened, tense at the burning that brought her from her thoughts on Lunitari, trying not to make a sound. That would only amuse the blond mistress more than her humiliating punishment did already.
Scotch ran down her flat stomach, easing down her neck and filling her nose. She could only suck it up and swallow along with her own mucus that followed.
A worried gasp came from her when she was jerked forward to be lapped from, forcing a hand forward to keep balance. She absolutely hated the sensation of mistress Estelle tasting her, drinking from her.
Only a grunt left her as the nail reentered her, cutting deeper into the wall of her cunt. Her thighs quaked, forced to remain open despite the sting of her fresher wound being mixed with alcohol.

"Y...Yes Mistress..." Her orders had been given, and she was sent away with a swift shove to her stomach. Sejira landed on the hard floor against her back, which forced all the air from her lungs, leaving her breathless like a fish out of water. Don't panic. Take your time. Panicking will make it worse. Ease into breathing.
It took some time, but she eventually regained her breath, and brought herself to collect herself from the floor.
She saw Lunitari leaving the room, and the fire in her reignited, seeing her so bloody and piss drenched. There was a need she never felt before, to protect her roommate. It all confused her, and like she had done as long as she resided in the House, she fought her instinct.

Sejira let herself find a bathroom, cleaning herself up like she had been told. Though, she didn't touch her face, the mistress probably liked how whorish she looked with makeup smeared from her saliva by a smooth cock.
Back on the floor, Sejira held her bottle, and spotted a blond mistress, the one that took pleasure in fucking the ass of the dragon royal. Quickly, to get it over with, the Sphinx approached her and asked her to drink, pleading like she'd suffer a worse punishment if the mistress refused.

The mistress' tongue lapped up the drink, relieving Sejira of the stinging torture the alcohol forced on her wounds.
That was three, her mistress, the man the bought her roommate, and this woman, whoever she was. Altair seemed to occupied by having his cock ridden, she looked elsewhere for a master to drink from her.

From where she stood, she spotted a certain pale cat taking a load off. Nothing stirred in her breast to her surprise, he had been the one to get her in this deep of a mess, but he intrigued her nonetheless.
She followed a house slave with her eyes, delivering him a drink he ordered. She waltzed right up to him, the way she had before the conversation of her collar.
"Drink from me, master. Please." She was slightly humiliated to ask him such a thing, especially after she already serviced him with her very wanting mouth. "I beg of you... You may pour your own drink into me, let me be your gauntlet." Sejira placed the bottle on the floor, backing from him to raise herself on to her hands and open her legs. "Don't worry about master Hyatt's cum. I've cleaned myself..." She hoped to assure him, but worried he'd pass on her offer. If he did, she'd need to hope the mistress was too engaged with her gangbang to notice this cat refuse her.

Last edited by a moderator:
2_zpsrbb1jywo.jpeg

master or slave_zpstkv8sr2a.jpg

Master

If you are a Master, are
you a part of the Jade Order?
NO

what you need to know_zpsmzkbtufh.jpg

Insert Below:
Fill in and remove when applying

PandaBearCubbies
Annette Ailleacht
Golemn
Has been living for a decade, but is older and wiser psychologically
Cobalt eyes
Platinum blonde

hello i am.........._zpsimzs3qmx.jpg

Insert Below:

"What the hell must I deal with now?!" The blonde whipped around, face softening at the patched face of her brother. "Apologies, Jean, the whores have been acting like divas." She murmured.
"Performers. We need performers. You fire and kill too many." His choppy speech was not his fault, she wouldn't lash at him for such.
"No, we need new talent. That Warlock was the best attraction we had, and that petite bitch poached him right from under pa." She could see from a mile away that that guest had special eyes for their attraction, and her father still insisted on letting her into the circus time and time again to watch him. He reasoned that her money was as good as any, but now they were without an eye catcher. "That blonde woman... she runs something." Annette dug into the desk that once belonged to her father, and found the wrinkled flyer for the House of Violet. "If she wants the Warlock, I'll have a creature or two of hers. Tell the Strong Men to take the tents down and took the boxcars to the train. We leave while night is till among us. You will run the brothel until I return, it is simple, I'll show you how it goes before I leave. Please go, Jean." The creature nodded at her orders, and left her in the lone boxcar.
Her blue eyes scanned over the flyer in hand again, grinning. "We'll meet again, Warlock. I get to see what she gave you that I could not."

1_zpszxwndu7m.jpeg

come to me my pet_zpsbwhbhjg2.jpg

I am controlled by:
Pandabearcubbies
My name is:
Annette Ailleacht
But you can call me:
Ann, Annie (Brother only)
I seem to be:
A decade old, but much wiser than looks let on

bow before me_zpsmzq4ssq3.jpg

I happen to be:
Golemn
My gaze is:
Cobalt Blue
My locks are:
Platinum Blonde

do not shy away_zpsboki0qy4.jpg

I enjoy:
Receiving praise
Her brother
The freak show
Punishing her misbehaving acts
Torture from the past

I loathe:
Estelle
Being stolen from
Children -- Too troublesome
Getting her hands dirty

I cherish:
Brazen Circus
The freak show in particular
Her toys - Torture devices

I dread:
The entire circus collapsing
Being unable to lead

I am unique:
Annette had once been silent, a near vegetable until she was completed. In that vegetable state, she was a member of the Freak Show, as Autopsy Ann. Her attraction was simply to lay on a table, chest cut open in the shape of a Y like that of a corpse being examined, showing her pumping heart, her inflating and deflating lungs. She would be fed, and her stomach would churn it for the pleasure of the paying guests to see. It is for this reason that she favors the Freak Show, and the freaks.

The moment her life truly became that, she proved to be a no nonsense leader to the acts in her newly inherited circus. She has no stage fright and embodies total confidence in her realm of control. She is used to dealing out cruel punishments to those that cross her in the exact was she should not be crossed. Due to having to listen to her father's rants about a certain violent princess stealing away one of their greatest acts, she harbors a grudge against the House's mistress and bitterness toward the Warlock that abandon them.

Her attitude and need to torture those that push her buttons come from her father, he lingers within her in more ways than one. It is also where her grudges come from.

I am amazing:
Flute and piccolo playing
Natural born leader
Natural in putting on a show

I am one of a kind:
"A true whore sells herself for no price. And a true whore you are." Crack "I welcome you to Brazen Brothel, and you dare disrespect me?" Crack "If you wish so badly to be used freely, then I'll sell you to the man that pays highest." Crack Crack Crack

"Raina! Clean this whore up and dress her. Hide those wounds. I want the highest dollar amount for her. And you'll meet the same fate if anyone tells me you've kept money for yourself." Annette turned away and cracked her whip against the dirt ground, flicking blood and specks of flesh from the end.
Love was an idiotic reason to sleep with someone for no price at all, and she was furious that the stupid girl thought it was justified. She paced back and forth in the boxcar that served as her quarters, a hand over her stomach. The acids were boiling over with her rage, up to the steel stitches and spilling out from the opening and burning her delicate organs.

The sliding of the wooden door made her whip around. "What the hell must I deal with now?!" She spat, but eased up at the sight of a man with patched flesh, held together by black and grey threads. He had been the prototype and a huge step in her creation, she loves her brother for that reason. "Jean... My apologies, the whores claim love has them acting as divas." She laughed with her arms crossing over her chest.

"Performers. You fire and kill too many. We need more." His speech came choppy, never having the luxury of learning proper sentence structure from Pa like she had.

"Performers are not like they used to be. They're becoming needy, bothersome. You know what we need?" She drew close to him, tracing the stitching of the junction holding his neck and shoulder together. "Something like the Warlock. He really brought in the visitors. Stupid teenagers because he was eye candy, kiddies because he amused them with simple tricks, and adults that wished to figure out those tricks to amaze their own children." A dreamy look came to the blonde's eyes, as if the slightly deformed face of her brother became the face she once saw often around the circus. He had only known her as Autopsy Ann, but she felt he would have been much happier with her had he not left. She could have made him happy.

"But then that higher-than-thou bitch came around and poached him right from under Pa. I loved Pa. But he was a fool." Rage returned to the soft face of the ringmistress, a fire in her stitched heart. She ripped herself from her brother, sitting herself in the chair at her wooden desk. "Actually... I could have sworn that poacher had something about her, a reason to steal my Warlock." She pulled out drawers, searching through her papers. It took no time at all to find the crumpled paper within, smoothing it out to grin down at the advertisement. "That's right, a slave trader. We likely could find a few interesting creatures here, and I'm not talking about some humans that can flip and fly all around. I'm talking about a leading act, a money maker. It is worth checking out." She almost forgot her brother was there to talk to. "Jean, please go tell the Strong Men to take down the circus tents and pack them up. Tell them to attach the boxcars to the train, we'll be leaving as quickly as possible. The brothel will remain and you'll be in charge until I return. Record everything, dollar amounts, the jobs my girls were paid for, all of it. I'll deal out punishments if needed when I return with our new addition. Go, please." She urged him, watching his rough movements to leave her alone in her boxcar.

Her eyes gazed over the flyer for the House of Violets, grin setting on her plump lips, "Looks like we'll meet again, Warlock. And I'll finally see what I could not give you."

i demand this_zps9v6gnlcz.jpg

The colors I require:
Blue, white, violet, crimson
The fabric I desire:
Velvet or Leather
The charms I demand:
Cross, Musical note, Shield, Star, Wings (A fun play thing)

Backround._zpss3ygxh6u.png

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
""

• Love
Reactions: DaddiesBrattyKitten
5.jpg

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
The party had taken one hell of a nose dive from being a classy affair. In fact, Annette found it amusing that the mage chose the queen of filth over her. She certainly did not want such a pig back in her circus, where she fucked behind closed doors. Well... most of the time.
Even with the party becoming so disgusting that the gentleman she struck a conversation with had to duck out, she found the dancer still on her stitched up mind. Her finger traced the thin rim of her glass, mind obviously somewhere else if she could handle all sex and blood without blinking.
That Seraph had enchanted her for a mere moment, but the girl pissing herself was a huge turn off. Estelle may have been so sickening as to play with that, but she refused to sink that low. Poor thing wouldn't last if a blade to her sweet lower lips got her to empty her bladder. So, the dancer had all her attention.

It wasn't until the large man that claimed to be Estelle's father whipped out his cock that she woke from her trance. She glanced at it, but didn't bother staring. A thing like that would tear her delicate stitching, and that certainly wasn't worth the trouble.
Annette decided to stop acting like a naive school girl with a crush, and approached the dancer that seemed to have nothing better to do than stand by the wall.
However, before she could get too close, a near naked woman approached her with a bottle. Her appearance made her look as though a slimy cock used her face to dry off, which probably had happened. Taking in her looks, Ann finally found herself able to place the face. She was the woman that was fucked by two cat men.

"Mistress...Drink from me...Please..."

Such an odd request. "Pardon, dear?"

"Drink... from me...Please..."

The woman even bowed her head, offering the bottle. She could only guess Estelle had everything to do with this punishment. "Very well. I shall."

Annette took the bottle and watched the darker skinned slave flip onto her hands. Her legs parted with the balance of an acrobat from her show, it mildly amused her. "That fucking caught up with you, didn't it? I wonder if it was worth it." Only a hiss came from the slave as Ann poured the alcohol into the sphinx. She placed the bottle on the floor and held the thighs of her gauntlet. Her tongue scooped the liquor into her mouth, lapped it up like a dog in front of it's water dish. Admittedly, it added flavor to the drink, and she found it quite impressive this creature could hold the pose while she took her time to drink and quench her thirst.

The sphinx was back on her feet and bent to pick the bottle up again. "Thank you, mistress... Thank you." The woman hurried away to request another to drink from her.
Ann licked her lips and continued her stride to the dancer.
"You're quite the dancer, my dear." Annette leaned against the wall, taking in the image of the other female. "Are you used to parties like these? Practical orgies?" The place reeked of sex, but she also added to the pungent scent, she wasn't one to talk. "I'd rather watch you dance than watch these people fuck each other like animals." It was a compliment, Annette was trying to make small talk with the lovely lady. She didn't often talk to people outside her performers, the only ones she had were a thieving bitch that meant less than dirt to her, and a mage that also meant very little.

treble.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1
Backround._zpss3ygxh6u.png

It seemed as though the wolf creature was happier under the reptile, almost as if Annette did the horny thing a favor by making room for herself. The change in positions also served as a plus for Annette, she could see all the delicious pain the wolf inflicted on the piss scented slave her artificial cock was buried in. The ringmistress laughed at the sounds the creature made, almost as if she couldn't decide to hate the punishment or love it. Such indecisiveness had Ann enjoying the torture, Estelle was truly a piece of work by the way she knew how to punish her lovely toys.

The show beneath her was enough to have her pale face rushing with blood, watching with need as the wolf bit into the soft flesh of Cynder's breasts. Women were just too soft and gentle to ignore, truly beautiful to Annette, but she refused to limit herself to just the females of the world, cocks were fun to play with too.
Her pace was slowing with her hips beginning to involuntarily rock, cunt closing on the cock in her own body. "Fuck, this is some party..." She looked up for a split moment, much too focused with her own pleasure to notice new arrivals, lust, death, and vomiting around her. None of that caught her attention, her blue eyes fell on a curly haired brunette moving too gracefully for words. She held so much beauty, gentle movements, the softness Annette loved in a woman.
It was this dancer that had the ringmistress' attention at the moment of her juicy orgasm, nails clawing into the ass cheeks of the dragon as Annette leaned forward until the entirety of her toy cock was forced into Cynder, and into herself on the other end, heels even off the ground as she leaned her weight on the slave.

Her juices crawled down her inner thighs, dripping onto the hard floor just under her elevated heels. Still, her eyes didn't leave the woman charming nearly every being in the area. Stunned. Annette was stunned for the first time in short life. She forgot about the blonde mage she wanted so badly to hurt. This dancer made her forget the bitterness, she needed the dancer, be it for her circus or for personal shows only, she needed her.

Annette came down, heels finally planting back onto the floor, damping with her own juices. She pulled out of the dragon, spreading her ass cheeks again to gaze at the gaping hole left by her enormous false cock. "Such a good little reptilian slut. I would allow you to taste my cunt juice, but it would be awful rude of me to pull you away from your fun." Annette taunted, undoing the straps of her strap on and slowly pulled it from her wet hole. Quickly, she fixed her panties back in place and smoothed the skirt back down her thighs. She managed to find a house slave to take the toy back, handing it over wet side first. "Though, I think your mutt mate liked the way my cock tightened you up. I suppose I could treat him to more while I'm not here." She was talking to the dragon, but she wouldn't be entirely surprised if the slave didn't acknowledge it, this much fucking had to be screwing with her mind.

The ringmistress caught the house slave that held her toy, whispering for them to bring her another item. With it in hand, Annette returned to the behind of the dragon, opening her hole as wide as her cock left it. She pressed a wine bottle in, forcing it open wider, flesh tearing and blood letting the glass slip in just a little easier. She used the bottom of the bottle, not kind enough to give Cynder the opportunity to ease into being penetrated with a bottle of wine. She shoved it down until her asshole was stretched around more than half the bottle, just below the slim neck. "There you are, dog. Enjoy."

While the fire dancer had her attention, Annette decided against approaching her at the moment, and instead took interest in the little game mentioned by Astrophel. She was a sucker for games, it reminded her the fairs she used to watch from her autospy table in the freakshow tent. The once owned a fair as well, but that changed when the mage decided to abandon them.
Eagerly, she wandered over to the near naked Seraph, noticing the knives decorated with feathers to act as the wings to be pinned in her body. This slave was rather enticing as well, the fact that her body was almost entirely exposed helped greatly. Her flesh so creamy white, hair even whiter, curves soft and begging for Annette's hot attention.
"Certainly an interesting game, may I assume Estelle gets the first try? It is her birthday, after all." Annette looked away from the nude slave and the pale man running the cruel party game, softer eyes falling on the fire dancer once again. She simply admired the creature, far more than any other performer she had, and the slaves Estelle had for purchasing. Hell, she could even say more than any man she'd claimed to love for a night, even the mage.

"I feel rather lucky today."

The dancer proved to be even more beautiful up close. The curve of her lips heated the ringmistress' face, she wished to know all the things those lips could do. The more her eyes bore against Alena's, the more intrigued she became about the graceful being. She could tell there was a will within her, she hadn't been tested with punishments or forced down like the dragon she recently had her way with. The angel she teased hadn't been able to handle her, but this dancer seemed like she could.
"A good impression with the woman running this open house would be best if I wish to purchase something from her. As much as I'd rather be among my performers, leaving before the end would come off as disrespectful. If I hope to purchase the one I have my eye on, I must tolerate everything this party has become." Annette finally looked away from the dancer, out into the open space where she could move like she had when first introduced to the room.

Blood curdling screams startled the mistress, whipping her gaze to the overly busty woman that had made an appearance with the father of the thief. "This place is a house of horrors. Screams every hour. Death lingers here, I certainly wouldn't feel safe if I were under her command." Annette muttered with a roll of the eyes. Such petty jealousy was laughable, though, Annette could understand, she had also been replaced by a man she thought was her rock. It seemed like the two mistresses had plenty in common, not that Annette would admit it aloud.

"I suppose you could call yourself a tie, the reason I continue to sit through this sex party." Ann casually admitted to her interest. It may have been a dangerous game to chase a slave that had just been introduced to Estelle as hers, she may want to keep her. But she knew this one could not be hurt seriously, the way Estelle seemed to love breaking her toys. That could permanently damage those beautiful dances, and Alena would be nothing more than a ruined toy in her toy chest. Well, in all honesty, Annette would probably still buy the girl, even without the dances. She was a beauty, and Ann simply wanted her. Though, she'd have to lower the price very much for a cracked doll.

"I hope to grab you whenever Estelle decide you're up for sale. You'll be a marvelous addition to my performers. And don't worry, I treat my performers much better than your current owner." Her eyes flickered to the dancer for a moment before studying the scene between Estelle and her competition. She found it fascinating how the queen whined and cried about having no attention at her own party, but as soon as her father sought to give it to her, she lashes and begins a new tantrum. Still, she wouldn't comment on it, such thoughts were kept in her own half mind, and sometimes drifted to the other half, which would share it's opinion about everything going on. Her mind worked endlessly that way, but on the exterior, she merely looked as if she were in deep thought, nothing out of the ordinary for human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.