Rebel (Explore, Mystery, Slay the Beast)

Is the plot intriguing?

• Its Okay..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah Fam.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaome. Approved and welcome! Stay tuned for the roleplay. As for tools it is any convenient pocket/satchel sized tinsels that you might think come handy exploring a lair. For example light would be a very useful tool for an unknown lair. Feel free to edit at your own extent if you wish to add or change anything.

Hey! I'd love to be in on a low fantasy like this. I greatly prefer an air of realism.

(Images coming soon. Phones weird with em)

Name: Karick Reider
Appearance: A little rough around the edges. He has unkempt brown hair that he tries to keep from his face. Thick brown eyebrows and brown eyes. His nose is straight, and he has small lips. He prefers to keep clean shaven, but usually has a short beard just longer than 5 o'clock shadow. He's about 5' 11", and has an athletic build.

Generally wears a faded grey green hooded cloak\pancho over a brown short sleeve gambeson and a light natural shirt. He wears leather bracers and gloves. He wears dark brown pants and knee length leather riding boots.

He has thick leather belts that hold his sword and knife, as well as leather pouch for his small belongings. He also carries a leather quiver on his rear right hip stocked with arrows.

Tools: Small oil lantern. Flint and steel. Whetstone. Knife. Rope.
Weapons: Recurve bow. Sword.
Personality: He is a bit of a loner, but doesn't discount friendships. Prefers to be in the wilderness, and knows a lot about survival and basic herbology. He's generally a flexible and open minded person. However if he cannot be swayed, he can be terribly stubborn. Very intuitive, and never afraid of doing any hard work. Tends to be irritable more than friendly. But the friends he does make, he stays quite loyal to.

Skillsets: Marksman, tracker (Hunter)

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited my post to include the char sheet.

I saw a character with a bow previously, but figured combat won't matter until the very end anyhow. But let me know if I should change anything.

I'm assuming we would all know each other, and all that- being from the same town? Growing up with the same people, and training?

Edited my post to include the char sheet.

I saw a character with a bow previously, but figured combat won't matter until the very end anyhow. But let me know if I should change anything.

I'm assuming we would all know each other, and all that- being from the same town? Growing up with the same people, and training?
Yes all of you redeemers will have known each other since birth. Two more and I will create the OOC and IC thread for the RP and publish the map of the lair. I will be submitting four characters as well who will be redeemers for the lair. It is a bit much to write but they are mainly just for the support role and dramatic effect.

OOC Forum is now up. Still updating it. I will publish the beginning setting and first section of the map too so you redeemers can begin discussion of strategy. Or even just get to know characters better. Remember you guys have been training together since kids.

Rebel (OOC)

Fixed. I was also gonna post the first section of the lair but my lap top is too old to convert these certain type of files.. >.> So I will have to recreate it with a more simple program. Kinda blows since I detailed it but were roleplayers we don't need the fancy images :P

But ya I should have the section of the map uploaded soon.

well it sucks about your laptop, but hey itll be great to get the layout of eeverything too

it should be up let me know if it pulls up okay for you

Status
Not open for further replies.