Preferred Role: Healer/Support

Primary Stat: Intelligence
Equipment:

APSoH4e.jpg

Clothing
StaffRestoration.png

Weapon, as well as two knives for when enemies get too close
Starting Skill:
Divine Light - A ray of sunlight pierces the clouds and illuminates the target, healing them for 50% of overall health. If used when near-death, will bestow Righteousness upon the target, which increases Endurance by 5 points for the remainder of the battle.

Class Traits:
Will of the Paladin - Increases Cleric's Stamina by 3 points.
A Light In the Dark - When facing Undead enemies, Cleric will automatically create a shield around each player, dissipating 25% of overall health. (( The target has 100 Hit Points and the attack is 30 Hit Points. Since 25% of 100 is 25, 30-25=5 Hit Points actually dealt, making the shield disappear. ))

Talent:
6th Sense - Able to 'sense' magic in the area, and the level of other magicians. Would also be able to detect magical traps and such.

Theme Song: Apollo by Hardwell featuring Amba Shepherd

Last edited by a moderator:
@Second Best That FFXIV White Mage though! <3 That game. I legit play a WHM.

//Is a Final Fantasy nerd

Last edited:
ayyy lmao

Balmungbros, where we at?

• Love
Reactions: Celaira
Update on front page.
I'll be getting IC up sometime tonight.

Stat sheets up on front page as well.

sbY8Y0u.jpg

"Here's a recommendation: Invest in some shin guards."

Username: Oreo Lawson

Race:

Smallfolk

Class:

Astrologian

Oreos
DEEPS
Speedruns
Idiots on the marketboard
DEEPS
Blunt weapons
MOOORE DEEEEPS
Coffee, tea, caffeine
Sidewalk cafes

Dislikes:

Bad DPS
Newbies
The same idiots, in dungeons
Milk
Campers
Casual scum
Scrub healers that don't DPS

Preferred Role: Healer/Support

Primary Stat: Intellect

Equipment:

Staff & Tome
Cloth armor

Starting Skill:

Ruinous Fortune – Instant cast time. Uses no MP, 90 second cooldown. Can only be used in battle. Restores friendly target's HP for 100% of their total HP. Has a 50% chance of failing, in which the target will not be healed.

Class Traits:

Aura – The essence of a healer's competence manifested in idle MP. The effectiveness of any shielding or buffing spells used on self are increased by 5%.

Divining Spirit – Increases the rate at which avoidance is gained during leveling by 1.5%.

Astral Instinct – The enemy target is slowed by 0.5% and the caster gains +1 Agility while using offensive magic.

Talent:

Crude, but Efficient - Any overheals over a target's HP are saved. The amount overhealed is divided in half and ticks as a 30 second HoT.​

Last edited:
I'm not sure I'll have time for this when the IC comes around. I'm cutting it close with my assignments as it is.

I'm not sure I'll have time for this when the IC comes around. I'm cutting it close with my assignments as it is.
That's alright, just let me know via PM if you're dropping. I've got school and teacher training making it hard for me to get the IC up as well~

Status
Not open for further replies.