Realm of the Sovereign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I understand. I just would like to know rather than sit and wait to find out, but she's has a life too.

Yeah, I understand. I just would like to know rather than sit and wait to find out, but she's has a life too.
Not accepted yet, but I'm looking at your sheet as one of the last two. Starting gear shouldn't have stats, some of the modern-type items aren't really able to be acquired from the get go, and that's the only quarrels I can find with your sheet.

Ah, I see. So find another picture and get rid of the stats?

Just waiting on Asuras. In hopes that Asuras would like to help me format this big ol' mess. :3

1342192662505.jpg
Username:
Arazi
"I am goddamn wild."

Race: Catfolk
Class: Monk
Preferred Role: DPS
  • Grinding, because plowing through baddies never gets boring.
  • Brodowns, which will never actually be explain for any reason.
  • Cats, for all their inane nonsense and adorability.
  • Playing the guitar, because music is quite enjoyable.
  • Singing, especially.
  • Screaming.
  • Shouting.
  • The occasional cup of tea, because class and ferocity are not mutually exclusive.
Dislikes:
  • Pop music. Just doesn't enjoy it.
  • People that seem far too serious for their own good.
  • Kids. Getting trashtalked by a ten year-old is really, really grating.
  • Dogs. Antithesis to cats in his eyes.
  • People that don't know how to have fun. Why are you playing games with us if you aren't having fun?
  • Thieves. Of pretty much any kind.
  • Shit drop rates on item farming quests. Really, is it that hard to get crab meat from a crab?
  • Anyone that complains about his 'enthusiasm'. Gotta either love it, learn to love it, or you just ain't his kind of people.

Primary Stat: Agility
Equipment: Nothin' but the clothes on his back.

Starting Skill:
  • [Ravage] - Arazi ravages the target with both claws, tearing through armor. This attack deals normal weapon damage, ignoring 30% of armor. Against opponents with 5 stacks of bleeding wounds, all stacks are bursted inflicting bleed damage instantly and the target's armor is torn asunder, reducing their defenses for 10 seconds. The armor piercing property and the armor debuff are mutually exclusive. The debuff can only occur once every 30 seconds per target.
Class Traits:
  • [Fast And Furious] - Killing blows on enemies have a small chance to apply an attack speed buff for a short time. This trait scales with level.
  • [Cruel Strikes] - Arazi is more adept at making vital strikes count, and knows just wear to throw his punches, kicks, and claws to really make them hurt. Critical strikes do more damage, scaling slightly with level.
Talent: [Tiger Style: Feral Fury]
Arazi's fighting style obviates some choices for equipment and combat, while also adding new options and giving different bonuses. Basic attacks and damaging abilities rend opponents, applying the debuff 'Bleeding Wounds' to opponents struck, which ignores half of armor and causes bleed damage equal to 110% of weapon damage over 5 seconds, increasing by 15% with every stack after the first up to 170% weapon damage over 5 seconds at a max of 5 stacks. Repeated attacks and damaging abilities refresh the duration. Two basic attacks are required to apply a stack, basic critical strikes apply a stack instantly, and damaging abilities always apply one stack. Due to the nature of the style and the need for range of movement and fleetness of foot, Arazi cannot wear heavy or medium armor, or use shields, and claw and fist weapons are the only weapons he can wield. However, he cannot be disarmed and naturally moves faster and jumps higher than normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
341972__forsaken-warlock_p.jpg

"Are you even trying right now?"

Username: Marina

Race: Undead

Class: Myrmidon - Evasion tank

• Crafting items​
  • Hard dungeons​
  • Large-scale PvP​
  • 1v1 duels​
  • Fencing​
  • Curry, Indian or Thai ones in particular​
  • Oranges​
Dislikes:
  • Gathering materials
  • Kiting classes/being kited
  • DKP systems
  • Farming for items
  • Solo content
  • Dairy products
  • High temperatures
Preferred Role: Tank

Primary Stat: Strength

Equipment:
Greatsword
Leather armor

Starting Skill:
  • Resolute Charge - The Myrmidon shakes off all crowd control effects and quickly closes the gap between them and their target, delivering a single slash that deals 110% weapon damage.
Class Traits:
  • Pressure - The Myrmidon's blows are so threatening towards their opponent that they have no choice but to focus on the Myrmidon. As long as the Myrmidon is applying Pressure, all attacks by the Myrmidon against the target generate increased threat. The Myrmidon takes 15% reduced damage from enemies with the Pressure debuff. Only one target at a time can have Pressure applied.
  • Keen Instincts - The Myrmidon's Avoidance is increased. This trait scales with level.
  • Disciplined Strikes - Critical chance increases temporarily by 20% for three seconds after the Myrmidon evades an attack.
Talent:
  • Revengeance - When Marina dodges a blow, she moves quicky enough that she leaves behind an afterimage which deals a counterattack. The attack inflicts normal weapon damage and applies on-hit effects.

Theme Song:

Reactions: Azathoth
@Anderiel: I can give up my character so another can take part.

@Anderiel I really hate to be a pest, but I'd like to know if you received the PM I sent to you about a week ago? =/ I'll bump the conversation just in case you lost it. I'm really interested in this, and would greatly appreciate a spot! ~^.^~

@Anderiel I really hate to be a pest, but I'd like to know if you received the PM I sent to you about a week ago? =/ I'll bump the conversation just in case you lost it. I'm really interested in this, and would greatly appreciate a spot! ~^.^~
Well, as it so happens, the eighth spot was filled earlier today. Unless Anderiel makes an (unlikely) allowance for you, I think you've missed out on being a part of this arc. IF you're particularly interested, someone may drop out during the IC and a spot for a new party member may then become available. Being an MMO based RP, that is a very reasonable excuse (as far as I'm aware) to introduce new characters.

Well, as it so happens, the eighth spot was filled earlier today. Unless Anderiel makes an (unlikely) allowance for you, I think you've missed out on being a part of this arc. IF you're particularly interested, someone may drop out during the IC and a spot for a new party member may then become available. Being an MMO based RP, that is a very reasonable excuse (as far as I'm aware) to introduce new characters.
Ah. I was afraid that would happen.
Well, at least there's little hope! XD
I'll make sure to follow the IC and OOC. ^.^

Ah. I was afraid that would happen.
Well, at least there's little hope! XD
I'll make sure to follow the IC and OOC. ^.^
Glad to be of help,
Even if bad news, I am
Giving unto you.

I think that was a haiku, an extremely ugly one. You're welcome ^_^

So has my character been rejected/accepted or what? And not to be mean but instead of leaving people hanging and wondering about their status you should probably tell them something. :3

Anyway, I'd just like to know if I was accepted or rejected so I can unsubscribe from the thread (if rejected) and stop receiving alerts. ^^

@Polystical All spots are filled, it seems. It's a shame. Would have been nice to butt heads with your mouse girl.

That being said...from my chats with Ande, she might be expanding the spots to 10, if enough good CSes pop up, so @Second Best if you have free time, maybe pop out something mindblowing?

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Polystical All the accepted characters were placed in the [Classes] section. Just so you know!

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Accepted characters are in the Classes section. Haven't been here cause I have teacher training on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but nonetheless I'm here now, working on stuff so I can get the IC moving so sorry to the people who needed me immediately.

Going to make it 10 spots, but that's it. If you don't make the cut, sorry, you can keep updated with stuff or not at your own leisure. If you do and a spot opens, brownie points for you and you'll sweep in like a superhero to help us continue on our merry way. As for people's PMs I didn't get to, I literally had so many that it was difficult to keep track of, nonetheless I apologize for not at the most imminent moment responded.

Any questions, comments, anything you want to discuss? I'm here now, and here's your moment.

Ah, drat. Didn't make the cut.

I'll definitely be sticking around though, just in case ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.