Realm of the Sovereign

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShiroKiyoshi It looks like the accepted characters are placed in the [Classes] section. However, I could be wrong.

I'm going to be honest, I haven't played any MMOs so my character and I are going to be noobs.

@Azathoth BLASPHEMER

Nah, jk, it shouldn't be too hard! :)

Reactions: Azathoth
I'm going to be honest, I haven't played any MMOs so my character and I are going to be noobs.
Everyone is going to be starting out as noobs.

If I were going to smite your CS, which I'm not, it would be blindingly dark-blue on black text colouring you used which made the decision. I had to highlight it to read it.
It is? I can read it fine. I used the royal blue so it was seeable against the black.

It is? I can read it fine. I used the royal blue so it was seeable against the black.
Dark colors, such as blue, is generally harder to see against other dark colors, like black or dark gray. That's sorta why the default color is white for font...XD

Had a really, really long, bad night. Character is in progress, however, I just want to get a buddy of mine to format it so it isn't awful to look at.

Reactions: Azathoth
View attachment 54856
Username: Sapphira
Quote: "These is no darkness without light."
Race: Cubi
Class: Assassin
Likes/Dislikes:
Sweets
Music
Poetry
Reading
Antiques
Gaming
Preferred Role: DPS

Primary Stat: Agility
Equipment: Light leather armor (see pic above) with twin daggers
Starting Skill: Backstab - The player sneaks up behind the target and stabs them in the back, often earns a critical hit. Cannot be used in front of target.

Class Traits:
Duel wielding
Critical Chance
Keen Senses (sight, sound, ect)
Light Leather Bonus
Talent:

Stealth
Sprint
Cubi Touch - Once activated if the player touches its target it will put a curse on them that causes their stamina to drop by 5% every 10 seconds. Lasts 2 minutes. Can only be removed by Cleanse or an antidote potion.
Ambush - The player vanishes in a poof of black smoke, only to appear a few seconds later behind the target. Gives the player 80% critical chance for 6 seconds. Must have a target in order to use.
Duelist - If the player Duel Wields 2 of the same type of weapon they earn a bonus of 25% more damage to each weapon.
Shadowmeld - Player is able to meld into the shadows, hiding out of sight for a maximum of 5 minutes. Cannot be detected by sight, smell, or sound.

Theme Song:
I got rid of the black background on the text, is it easier to read now?

Ohai Ande. Interested, working on the quiz thing now.

@Anderiel Am I in because my class isn't in the list and you didn't say you were still thinking about mine.

Because I said he plants a bomb? Or because of his outfit? The potions were what she told me the class does, so I had to convert those into a stealthy kind of class. And the bomb could be legend of zelda style.
You know, Shiro, upon further inspection your character seems rather anachronistic given the fantastical nature of the mmo.

Because I said he plants a bomb? Or because of his outfit? The potions were what she told me the class does, so I had to convert those into a stealthy kind of class. And the bomb could be legend of zelda style.
Well I'm not speaking for Anderiel, nor would I. I was just making an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.