Realm of the Sovereign

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Anderiel I was wondering about gear and whatnot, would it be okay if I gave my character a couple of "accessories"? Like a ring that gave her +2 Int and a necklace that adds +1 cast speed? o-o;
Everyone starts at level one, I'll assign starting equipment. The equipment section is more for like... What your character has on them for armor/weapons. Nothing is going to have status increases or anything like that from the get-go, since you all don't know how it factors into the character yet.

*swats the stairs away* Hey. Stop that, someone might need to fall up or down them.

Well whoops. I'll fix mine then @Anderiel

Less conversation in the OOC please, people are going to be posting sheets.

Edited my first post to add my CS into it, if I need to revise anything, let me know! ^^

Post can be found here

Last edited:
Appearance:
5e9465e8f48025b14c9b283c2b0791b2.jpg

Username: Iglius Abatior

Quote: "It is a shame that we have no other recourse except this violence."
Race: Veni Yan
Class: Martial Artist
Likes/Dislikes:

+ Long Journeys
+ Meditation
+ Relaxed discussion amongst peers
- Unnecessary Violence
- Disruptive, Chaotic environments
- Pointless or petty argument
Preferred Role: DPS

Primary Stat: Intelligence
Equipment: Sword Cane (1H Sword)

img55817806.jpg

Starting Skill: Flashing Blade: An opening move into combat, the draw strike is plotted with intent, utilizing prior knowledge and preparation to turn combat momentum in the Martial Artist's favor in one well timed blow, the effects increasing with the natural intelligence of the Martial Artist.

Class Traits:
Path of the Master: As long as the Martial Artist maintains dedicated use on a single weapon of choice, he gains further expertise and capabilities with said weapon beyond most normal means, increasing in magnitude with level, starting barely noticeable compared to others. Choosing a new weapon that is vastly different from his current inflicts temporary penalties until the Martial Artist learns his new weapon.

Path of the Wanderer: The Martial Artist will walk the harshest roads of the world in due time, his endurance and agility increasing without requiring specific investment from the requirements of such places, allowing him to focus on his studies and other training.

Path of Honor: The Martial Artist is at his best when focusing on a single foe. In combat against one enemy, or in situations where he can focus on fighting just that one foe, he can more readily defend and make assaults against this single foe he chooses to focus his efforts on, at the cost of reduced defense towards other foes.

Path of the Mist: A Martial Artist does not shrug off blows like some warriors, instead seeming to part and fade around them, as insubstantial as a sword against fog. With experience and training, the Martial Artist more readily evades and weaves around attacks against his person, all the more effective when the Path of Honor is in effect, but at the cost of reduced efficiency against other foes not under Path of Honor's effect.

Talent: With Singular Purpose: No matter what path is walked, and no matter what destiny is found, the Martial Artist pursues it with unshakeable purpose. He has increased resilience to stuns, controlling spells, and can make regular attempts to break any such effects that are currently affecting him.

Theme Song: "Wanderer's Call"

• Love
Reactions: Azathoth
Appearance:
RedMage_by_FantasyAce.jpg

Username: FenFrix

Quote: "I was born lazy, unfortunately."

Race: Human

Class: Duelist/Spellsword

Likes/Dislikes:
+Sleep
+Relaxation
+Quick and Easy Attacks
+Magic
-Sweets
-Heavily Armored Players
-Sour or bland foods
-Alot of work

Preferred Role: DPS

Primary Stat: Strength

Equipment:
Silver Saber
th

Starting Skill:
Vital Strike (modified Puncture)
A quick and successful strike to the body of the enemy will Not only damage that, but lower there magic resistance by 10%.

Class Traits:
-Duelist
For every minute you are not attacked, you magic and physical power will increase by 3%, this can stack up to 3 time, and will be reset once you are hit.

-Skirmisher
Defense is increased by 2% when out of targeted enemy's line of sight.

-Arcane Calling
Your Magic Power is increased by 4% when you are near allies that are using magic.

Talent: Counter Cast
This move reflects 75% of the damage made by any targeted enemy's attack received in the next 1.5 seconds as Magic Power.

Theme
Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Captian Wumbo your Traits are actives not passives. You should rehtink them a bit.

Appearance:
wB7shhs.jpg

Username: Caelis
Quote: "Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."
Race: Seraph
Class: Auramancer
Likes/Dislikes:

Listening and Playing Music
Going On Impromptu Adventures
Making Plans Payoff

Dislikes:
Dark, Enclosed Places
The Sound of Metal Scraping
Panic

Preferred Role: Primary Support + DPS Secondary, so a hybrid

Primary Stat: Intellect

Equipment:

Starting Skill: Blink: Enables the user to "teleport" a few meters. What actually happens though is that the auramancer projects himself as if he is heading to a certain direction, but he is actually moving in a different direction. Thus, when the enemy finally blinks and sees the auramancer somewhere else than what it expected, the enemy perceives the situation as if the auramancer teleported.

Class Traits:

Dominating Presence: Due to the Auramancer's capabilities to control his very spirit, anything nearby him will feel his aura. Thus, allies will feel his confidence and receive a small stat boost. While, enemies may feel Caelis' wraith and be struck with fear that leads to a debuff. However, the strength of the buff/debuff is directly related to how much spirit he has

Unbreaking Will: The Auramancer cannot be induced into a state of Panic and is immune to Mental Debuffs

Master of Life Energy: Caelis is capable of converting HP into MP and vice versa. However, he can only convert his own HP and MP. That said, he is also capable of directly injecting his own MP/HP into allies at his own expense.

Talent:

Soul Collector: The Auramancer can absorb the spirit/life energy of beings that are unable to fight off the Auramancer from leeching off it's soul. However, most beings are too resilient, and thus must take substantial damage beforehand in order to spiritually break them and susceptible to the Auramancer.

Theme Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbz4Jvgv5fA

Lyrics + Translation:

Original / Romaji Lyrics English Translation
Lune oqui cr pos tatumn.
Homu aude cr dis Soenan.
Cure Tint le vid siesta.
Mimo scap ler nox grad.
The moon speaks faintly
in a voice audible to no one.
The repeating rising and falling of the tides
are the scene of the moon's vanishing memory.
Astr scrib cr pos arcan.
Homu scire cr dis Abesn.
Infor Sintac le tabu vern.
Gigan Leinau le nascour.
The stars record arcanely
in a script decipherable to no one.
From the swirls of infinite words,
billions of books are born.
Cae lie imam plati nor main.
Tempo le imam celer or mint.
Nihil dis scio Igo rina nis.
Colle Sintac mi
Sina cader plutien.
To me, the sky is too vast,
and time is too swift.
Without knowing anything,
I'm gathering words in vain,
which only end up rotting in the earth.
Igo clama re nihil minus.
Dis sciren ex Soenan.
Conti affir mia Celest.
Nova Sol ie rad four.
Yet still, I will clamor.
Not even knowing why, I raise my voice.
May my echo continue up into the celestial space.
Then, a new sun will eventually rise as well.

Appearance:
bladeandsoula017.jpg

Username: BunnyBashette
Quote: "Pull your weight or get kicked to the freaking curb!"
Race: Pururu
Class: Berserker
People who take care of their responsibilities.
Dueling
Money. (Not even to spend, she just likes having it)
Being asked for help

Dislikes:
Weak and irresponsible squad members
Archers
People who treat her like an idiot because of her age.
Candy
Preferred Role: Tank

Primary Stat: Armor
Equipment: Heavy Armor + Hammer
Starting Skill:
Deity's Wrath - Swing hammer with great force to cause critical base damage.
Class Traits:
Reinforced- Heavy Armor equipped by a beserker is 10% less likely to break then other classes' armors.
Blood Boil - When HP is at 10%, basic attacks are increased +25 for sixteen seconds.
Lumber - Not quite as fast as other classes due to weight of armor and weapon(s).

Talent: Aggravate - AoE attack catches attention of mobs, so attacks are focuses on BB. (10 meter range)

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Wow lots of OOC posts 0.0 I'm still interested btw~

Status
Not open for further replies.