Realm of Garrn: The Call of Adventure (OoC and Sign-Ups) OPEN FOR NEW PLAYERS!

Yeah we're still accepting

Rooooole caaaaaall!

Mercanor here!

Also, footnote for my last post:

Elthri is the Goddess of Light according to the majority of Garrn mythos. She's basically like the Mother of Earth and actually existed way back when. I'll explain the lore better in future posts.

Elsys/Machina/Seneschal here for a fleeting moment. Internet connection is highly inconsistent and completely at the mercy of kind visitors with smartphones

saCmioK.png

Man, someone has been busy. Very impressive.

Yiyo! This looks really cool, though a bit crowded. Is there room for me if it pleases thee?

@AAB I don't mean to be picky but Rossarinya's second class is a nature magician not a druid. Otherwise that chart is really awesome. I didn't realize how many characters we had in this rp already!

Yiyo! This looks really cool, though a bit crowded. Is there room for me if it pleases thee?
5/15 haven't posted and 2 are probably inactive.

@AAB I don't mean to be picky but Rossarinya's second class is a nature magician not a druid. Otherwise that chart is really awesome. I didn't realize how many characters we had in this rp already!
I'm fixing it on my master copy.

*poof*

I am here to say that I am still here! I want Lilliet to be a secret from Mercanor for just a little longer, and if she travels to the crash site then she'll be obvious (or not have much to post about if she doesn't reveal herself). So I am going to wait for Mercanor to get to town before I post again.

*unpoof*

Waiting for Rossarinya to post :3

Sweet, I'll be posting today.