Really really depressed and looking for a Loki. I have ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadowsiren

Original poster
Hello!
I am desperately looking to rp. I am looking a long term partner. I have had so many and all have just.. lost interest the minute we started or just dropped off the face of the earth. So here are some qualifications.
- I will not Rp with someone who is under 18. I just will not.

- Must be able to reply more than a 4x times a day (I can be quite needy)

- Must be able to write more than one sentence (I simply can not work or write a response to those)

- Do NOT be uninterested the minute we start. I used to get upset about it but it pushes my anger buttons more than anything. And if you are going somewhere for a bit LET ME KNOW. I hate waiting knowing if i messed up or you dont like me anymore. I have been having panic attacks and Anxiety attacks, i do not need that.

If you qualify, Here are the Rps i am really looking for.

**Bold is who i prefer to play**
!- Indicator of how badly i want to play this out. The more there are, the more i want to play it out

I WILL DOUBLE IN RETURN. (( I WILL NOT DOUBLE WITH THE SAME CHARACTER YOU ARE WILLING TO PLAY AS FOR ME))

Marvel
Loki/Oc !!
^Plots Ideas:^
1) My OC is a royal maid to Loki.
2) My OC is a warrior that fights alongside Loki and Thor, and his warriors

3) Add 1 and 2 together.
4) My character works as an intern for Jane Foster. (We can decide from there)

5) Loki and My OC meet up at a gala/prestigious party. Thinking that their whole fling was going to be a one night thing but They ended up really getting into into each other, ( and things can pursue from there)
If you are interested. Pm me or message below and i will respond as soon as i can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be your partner, but the problem is I like Loki as well. :/

It's been a while since I last played Loki, and I will have trouble responding more to 4x on Mondays (I have back to back classes from eight in the morning to five in the afternoon) but I'd love to do a roleplay with you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.