Reality Getaway: Beach House Living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationship Propostions
*These are just my jusggestions for relationships and whatnot. You do not have to accept them at all. If you think different, just let me know. If you like it, let me know. Either way I'm sure we can work something out! :) Let me know what you all think! ^.^*

@Little_Ghost98
Lynette Mullane
Cameron Johnson
I don't feel like these two would be close, but I feel like they do have a bit in common. Your character has a couple of the same likes as her. Such as the movies. But other than that I don't feel like they have much in common. I don't think they'd be close though. So.. Neutral?
Matthew Young
I feel like these two would get along. They're both the sporty type and sort of laid back. I feel like they'd listen to the same type of music, and he wouldn't be against LGBT because he has a cousin who is gay. He'd actually be fine with it. So I'd say friends?
Hadlee Jones
Hadlee and Lynette I feel like would be the best of friends. They have a lot in common and I know Hadlee would take an interest in her awesome tattoo (Honestly I love it!!) And I think they'd get along well. So I'd say definitely friends. Best friends maybe? What are your thoughts?
Connor Hicks
Hmm. I don't see these two spending much time together personally. I'd say neutral, but what do you think?
Hannah Truman
I do not feel like these two would be friends. Hannah wouldn't be against LGBT community, but I don't feel like she'd necessarily like it either. Does that make sense? Just with her personality I don't think so. So I'd say neutral?

Jessica Mullane
Cameron Johnson
I feel like out of the two twins, these two would be better friends. They still have a lot of differences, but they like to cook/bake so maybe they do a lot of cooking together and talk? Cooking buddies/friends?
Matthew Young
Hmm. I don't feel like these two would get a long. I feel like because Matthew sometimes comes off as cocky and rude, they wouldn't like each other. But if they ever sat down and tried to get to know each other they'd be friends. So neutral unless you think of something?
Hadlee Jones

Because the both are into music, dance type stuff, and they are both good at singing. So I see them being friends, I'm just not sure how close of friends.
Connor Hicks
Connor and Jessica I can definitely see as friends. They aren't necessarily alike, but I just feel like they'd be friends. If that makes sense. They both like music and are afraid of heights, so either neutral or friends?
Hannah Truman
Hannah and Jessica.. hmm. Well since the two twins seem to be close, I don't feel like they'd be that close. Especially if Lynette and Hannah aren't friends.

Jeydon Grey-Smith
Cameron Johnson
I think that these two have a lot in common and seem like they'd get along. Friends?
Matthew Young
I feel like Matthew would see him as sort of a nerd? If that makes sense. So I'd say neutral. He doesn't have a reason to hate him or like him.
Hadlee Jones
These two could definitely be friends I think, though I doubt they'd be very close. They could be though. What do you think?
Connor Hicks
These two probably wouldn't interact much with each other so I'd say neutral on them.
Hannah Truman
I feel like these two would get along quite well. They have a lot in common and seem like the determined type. So definitely friends I think. What do you say?

Bexaley Ramond
Cameron Johnson
Cameron and Bexaley probably wouldn't talk that much. Like maybe when they saw each other Baking and helped each other out maybe. Not much in common though.
Matthew Young
Matt and her I don't think would ever really talk. They're sort of opposites. Neutral?
Hadlee Jones
Hadlee would take interest in her tattoos and piercings, but I doubt they'd hang out unless they were with a group. But I'm not sure. I could see them as friends and trying new things.
Connor Hicks
These two probably wouldn't talk much either. Neutral?
Hannah Truman
Definitely neutral I think.

Kolton Burns
Cameron Johnson
Hmm. These two could be friends I think. They have a few smiliarities and whatnot, but I'm sure that they could work something out and be friends.
Matthew Young
Matthew and him I could see being friends. I see Matt taking an interest in his tsttoos, especially the wolf one, and they both enjoy drawing. Friends?
Hadlee Jones
These two can definitely be friends. They both like tattoos and piercings. PLUS I think if they got together and we're friends, they'd have so much friends. So friends/besties? That's just the vibe I'm getting haha.
Connor Hicks
Carter might take an interest in him because he has such a bubbly personality, but I doubt the two would go out of their way to hang out.
Hannah Truman
I doubt these two would be friends at all really. Maybe hang out a little with others but mostly neutral I think.

Kristin Ray
Cameron Johnson
I don't see these two being friends really. Probably neutral.
Matthew Young
Matt and her probably wouldn't be friends either. Neutral?
Hadlee Jones
I don't even see these two being much of friends. Yeah they'd hang out and whatnot but I doubt they'd be besties.
Connor Hicks
Neutral?
Hannah Truman
Neutral?

Charlie Price
Cameron Johnson
I see them as being sort of friends because they've both experienced abuse. So they'd get along and they have some common likes and whatnot.
Matthew Young
Probably not much hanging out aside from maybe to talk about drawing or something they both like.
Hadlee Jones
They both like photography and whatnot so I could see them both hang out and take pictures and being friends.
Connor Hicks
They'd probably be sort of friends. Conner would think it's cool he plays ukuleles though. Haha. Neutral?
Hannah Truman
Neutral?

Kaitlyn Emerson
Cameron Johnson
I'd say more of a neutral for these two.
Matthew Young
I can see them being friends definitely because they both come off as rude and bitch but aren't really like that once they calm down. Maybe even a possible love interest?
Hadlee Jones
Hadlee and her I could see having a love/hate relationship. Because they can both be birches but at the same time sweethearts. So I see them being the best friends that go around and are birches but are good to each other. What do you think?
Connor Hicks
He probably wouldn't like her much because she comes off as a bitch.
Hannah Truman
Hannah would not like her at all. Either enemies or neutral.

@IceQueen
Mariane Finch
Cameron Johnson
These two would be either friends or neutral. They have some common likes and whatnot but they wouldn't hang out a lot I don't think.
Matthew Young
They both like drawing, but I don't see them being besties.
Hadlee Jones
I see these two as friends mainly because Hadlee loves musical instruments and she plays many, even ones I did not list, and the chello would be one she loves but just doesn't play.
Connor Hicks
Neutral?
Hannah Truman
Neutral?

Daniel Ross
Cameron Johnson
I think these two would not be friends nor enemies. More neutral. She would probably admire him from afar, but be too shy to approach him.
Matthew Young
I see these two hanging out sometimes if they go and play basketball together or something. I definitely see them as friends and hanging out since they both come off as... cocky... I guess you could call it. They're both full of themselves honestly. Haha. Friends?
Hadlee Jones
I'm not sure what kind of girl/guy he would be into, but for some reason I feel like these two would be some kind of love interest. They have a lot in common with the music and how Hadlee wants to start a band and whatnot so she would find it interesting, plus they are both stubborn and whatnot too. I just feel like they'd be cute together. But we can talk about it! :)
Connor Hicks
Hmm. Connor would find him cool but too cocky to hang around. Neutral?
Hannah Truman
Probably neutral because she'd correct him on anything he did if they hung out.

Diana Jameson
Cameron Johnson
Neutral.
Matthew Young
I see these two as being friends, definitely. They'd get a long with playing video games and hanging out, plus I feel like they'd have a lot to talk about. Friends?
Hadlee Jones
I don't see these two as being friends because Hadlee wouldn't want to take pity for her and it would make her feel bad for her because she is wasting her life with alcohol and they wouldn't understand each other. Neutral?
Connor Hicks
Neutral?
Hannah Truman
Neutral?

Jackson Howell
Cameron Johnson
I see them as friends. I do see them as opposites at the same time, but I still see them hanging out and whatnot because I feel like he would be the person who tells her to calm down and relax and maybe she'd listen and they'd become friends.
Matthew Young
They could get along I think because they are both flirtatious and whatnot. Maybe video game buddies? Friends?
Hadlee Jones
Since he is more the crazy twin, I think if the two got together they would be insane and have a lot of fun and just be themselves. I see friends here.
Connor Hicks
More neutral I think.
Hannah Truman
Neutral also I think. But maybe friends?

Alexander Howell
Cameron Johnson
I can see these two as ehhh.. I'm not sure. Haha. They could get along but probably friends or neutral.
Matthew Young
Matt and him seem like they'd get along also. He'd have a hard time telling the twins apart though.
Hadlee Jones
These two could be friends but I don't see them having as much fun. Definitely hanging out though! Friends?
Connor Hicks
Neutral?
Hannah Truman
I'd like to know more about your character but maybe friends?

Lukas Carison
Cameron Johnson
She'd take an interest in his band and like their music. Probably fangirl a little, but no friendship. She'd be too shy to approach him. Neutral.
Matthew Young
Probably see him as a stuck up guy and not want much to do with him. Possibly friends though?
Hadlee Jones
These two need to be friends! Like.. I can't explain it. But they need to be friends. Definitely have a lot in common, especially with the band and what not again but they can be besties too.
Connor Hicks
Neutral?
Hannah Truman
Fangirl probably. So neutral?

Fierra Carlson
Cameron Johnson
Neutral?
Matthew Young
Neutral?
Hadlee Jones
Neutral?
Connor Hicks
Neutral?
Hannah Truman
Neutral?

*These are all just guessing while your characters are still WIP.*
@Infinite_Darkness
Sophia Carson
Cameron Johnson
Cameron and her wouldn't really get along I don't think. Neutral?
Matthew Young
I could see him thinking she was attractive, maybe, but neutral probably. Maybe friends thougb.
Hadlee Jones
Hadlee and her would be neutral or enemies probably. More neutral though.
Connor Hicks
Love interest we discussed through PM :D
Hannah Truman
Neutral?

Mason Carson
Cameron Johnson
I think that these two would definitely be good friends. What do you think? Possible love interest also? They have a lot in common and they seem cute. Ahha. If you don't already have one.
Matthew Young
I don't see them as friends. Maybe hanging out every now and then but doubtful. Neutral?
Hadlee Jones
They both have a love for photography, so friends?
Connor Hicks
Photography will probably make him interest in him. Friends?
Hannah Truman
Neutral.

Kayla Grant
Cameron Johnson
I see them as getting along. Maybe friends but more neutral?
Matthew Young
Ehh. Neutral?
Hadlee Jones
These two I think would be the best bestie relationship honestly. They're very alike? They even look alike, have multiple things in common, and I feel like they would just instantly hit it off and be besties.
Connor Hicks
Friends.
Hannah Truman
Neutral.

Nikita Lopez
Cameron Johnson
Neutral. Maybe friends. They have a little bit in common. They wouldn't hang out much.
Matthew Young
Neutral.
Hadlee Jones
Possibly friends. More like they'd talk of they saw each other.
Connor Hicks
Neutral?
Hannah Truman
Neutral?

@Brea
Mattaline Nelson
Cameron Johnson
Neutral?
Matthew Young
I could see them as getting a long definitely, maybe even a possible love interest if you're looking for one?
Hadlee Jones
She would hold high respect for her and would definitely get along with her. Friends def I nitely I think.
Connor Hicks
He would respect her but not hang out outside of Normal time. Buddies?
Hannah Truman
Neutral?

Kyler Stokes
Cameron Johnson
I think these two could get along.
Matthew Young
Buddies?
Hadlee Jones
Eh.. Neutral?
Connor Hicks
Buddies?
Hannah Truman
Neutral? Buddies?

*Note. This is still a work in progress. If you're not on here, I will do your tomorrow. I'm tired as heck!*
I am totally good with all of your suggestions. If you want Cameron and Mason to be a thing, I think that could work out.

Reactions: MarilynFae
About to change my username to something better, a new year a new day. You guys can still call me Shattered but going to change my username. Still the same guy and everything though lol.

Now my new name
Heaventric mix of Heavenly and Eccentric and Than Charming... represents me lol.

@MarilynFae i agree with all of your relationship ideas for both Nick and Marisa. so Nick will be neutral with Carmen. Friends with Matthew. Neutral with Hadlee. Neutral with Connor. And then friends with Hannah and maybe more.

Marisa will be neutral with all?

I don't see Marisa and my characters getting a long much honestly. We could possibly make Connor friends with her, and maybe Matthew also. The other two I don't think would talk to her much.

Also, PM me and we can chat about the possible more if you'd like.

That's fine with me she can be neutral with all of them no problem. I'll add this into their character sheets. And for now let's just make Nick and Hannah friends and let it play out. If somehing more happens then it happned and if it doesn't then it doesn't.

I'm so sorry! I think I'll have to drop this one because finals is swamping the hell out of me, and I'll be returning to work over Christmas break so I'll have limited time on here. I hate dropping roleplays, but it seems I'll have to this time. Happy writing, everyone! :( :)

Alright everyone!

@timv999 @Asking_Angelica99 @Shayla @kimsim12 @Heaventric♥Charming®

I finished up my characters post. I'm not sure if it showed you I tagged you in it, so just to make sure I'm making this post! :)
~ Your all good by me in all area's! I will have the rest of my characters up tonight and one will be a work in progress.. ( Which will be my guy.)

Also! I don't think I'm going to be able to do a relationship guide due to my current situation. So , I would be totally thankful and grateful if people could help arrange or find romantic interest , friends , enemies.. etc for my charries. Thank you in advance and I hope everyone likes my characters! I will so be getting up some idea's of my own... I just don't know who is with who and all lol.

Last edited:
~ Also! Zoey is finished and on Pg 2!

:-First Name-:
Jordan Smiths
14957f3b390556c2689391265e3ecf35.jpg

✮Full Name✮
Jordan rays Smiths
✮Nickname(s)
Jay
✮Age and Birthday✮ Usually between 18 and 22
19 going on 20
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Heterosexual:straight
✮Part-time job (optional)✮
Starbucks
✮Nationalities
Native American/Caucasian
23ee774dd3c64aed3570ef1c7afe5396.jpg

✪Physical Description✪ Here just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoo
She has bleach blonde hair with hangs just below her chest. She has hazel and caramel eyes that look like they swirl. She is 5'10 and weighs about 149 lbs. She has a dragon belly ring.
✮Health Ailments✮
She has asthma which usually triggers when around smoking and of course running for long periods of time.
✮Personality✮(Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
Jay is a person who likes to stand on her own two feet. She hates when people take her for stupid just because she is blonde and will do her best to prove others wrong. She hates when guys underestimate women and often challenges due to her competitiveness against others. She is extremely feisty and loves to speak her mind. Although she is also an angel around those she trust but doesn't put on a show for anyone.
19521f1e6bd34675c3e8455b1ff5a87c.jpg

✮History✮ Optional
Maybe soon
✮Likes✮
Challenges
Shopping
Boys
Food
Sleep
Cuddling
Loyal
taller boys
✮Dislikes✮
Snobs
Egotistical
Obnoxious
Clingy
Liar
Fake
Snakes
✮Hobbies✮
Cooking/athletics/dance/parties
✮Talents✮
Dance/sports/cooking/acting/party planner
✮Fears✮
Snakes
Being called a mistake
Never finding someone
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
She is only here to get in trouble and on her fathers bad side
She was harassed by her fathers friend
✮Family✮
Mother: Sophie smiths-father:Phillip smiths-Jason smiths
✮Relationships✮
(If you want to be in one with one of the character, see them firstly
✮Love Interest
Still looking through forms
✮Friends✮
Lucianna and Zoey
✮Neutral
Everyone
✮Enemies✮
No one
6afdb7a4a1d56f33dfbbfeafae2278e8.jpg

✮Room #✮
You pick
✮Thoughts✮
(This is in character. You put what your character thinks about the trip)
She is excited for what's to come.....,,,trouble
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot

Last edited by a moderator:
All righty, time to make more RELATIONSHIP PROPOSITIONS!
Here's how it works: [spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
Once someone has agreed to a relationship I color the whole proposition green so that I know I've already added it to my CS. [/spoili]

@Shayla
  • Tasha Eynsford :
    • Mattaline - Oh, I think these two would get along great! Friends?
    • Kyler - I think Kyler would like her, though he would avoid her whenever she was in a bad mood. Friends?
  • Airetta Crawford :
    • Mattaline - Friends for these two, I think. They just seem like they would click.
    • Kyler - A women who demands respect and knows how to get it, Kyler can dig that. I think he'd really like her. Friends?
  • Zoey Redbird :
    • Mattaline - Mattaline will like her, especially when she gets to see her wild side. Friends for these two?
    • Kyler - Both of them can be competitive, but I see them getting along otherwise. Friends?

@Asking_Angelica99
  • Luciana DelRio-Vasquez :
    • Mattaline - Friends, maybe? Mattaline isn't easy to intimidate and her feelings don't get hurt easily, so I think she'd be able to get along with Luciana.
    • Kyler - Truthfully, I think Kyler would avoid her, just because he'd realize she has a temper. Neutral?

@timv999
  • Nick Smith :
    • Mattaline - She would like him, but would probably get annoyed whenever he brought up how good he is at sports and whatnot. Buddies?
    • Kyler - These two are very similar, I can see them getting along just fine. Friends?

@gingershorty
  • Jordan Smiths :
    • Mattaline - Hmmmm friends?
    • Kyler - Buddies for these two, maybe? She'd have too strong of a personality for him to want to become close, but I still think these two would get along well enough.

Last edited:
@Brea
Mattaline Nelson
Cameron Johnson
Neutral?
Matthew Young
I could see them as getting a long definitely, maybe even a possible love interest if you're looking for one?
Hadlee Jones
She would hold high respect for her and would definitely get along with her. Friends def I nitely I think.
Connor Hicks
He would respect her but not hang out outside of Normal time. Buddies?
Hannah Truman
Neutral?

Kyler Stokes
Cameron Johnson
I think these two could get along.
Matthew Young
Buddies?
Hadlee Jones
Eh.. Neutral?
Connor Hicks
Buddies?
Hannah Truman
Neutral? Buddies?

Mattaline -
  • Cameron - Yeah, Neutral.
  • Matthew - Hmmmm, sure, I'll agree to them being friends. About the love interest thing you suggested, that might just work... but, I think I'd like to see him in the IC before we agreed on something definite, if that's all right with you?
  • Hadlee - Agree with you there, friends it is.
  • Connor - Buddies sounds good to me.
  • Hannah - Yup! Just what I was thinking. Neutral!

Kyler-
  • Cameron - Agreed, I'll put them down as buddies ♥
  • Matthew - Buddies, sounds good.
  • Hadlee - Yeah, neutral. He wouldn't mind her, but I don't see them being friends either.
  • Connor - Sure thing, buddies.
  • Hannah - Let's go with buddies, I think.

Last edited:
That's all fine with me!

@Brea

Reactions: Brea
All righty, time to make more RELATIONSHIP PROPOSITIONS!
Here's how it works: [spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
Once someone has agreed to a relationship I color the whole proposition green so that I know I've already added it to my CS. [/spoili]

@Shayla
  • Tasha Eynsford :
    • Mattaline - Oh, I think these two would get along great! Friends?
    • Kyler - I think Kyler would like her, though he would avoid her whenever she was in a bad mood. Friends?
  • Airetta Crawford :
    • Mattaline - Friends for these two, I think. They just seem like they would click.
    • Kyler - A women who demands respect and knows how to get it, Kyler can dig that. I think he'd really like her. Friends?
  • Zoey Redbird :
    • Mattaline - Mattaline will like her, especially when she gets to see her wild side. Friends for these two?
    • Kyler - Both of them can be competitive, but I see them getting along otherwise. Friends?

@Asking_Angelica99
  • Luciana DelRio-Vasquez :
    • Mattaline - Friends, maybe? Mattaline isn't easy to intimidate and her feelings don't get hurt easily, so I think she'd be able to get along with Luciana.
    • Kyler - Truthfully, I think Kyler would avoid her, just because he'd realize she has a temper. Neutral?

@timv999
  • Nick Smith :
    • Mattaline - She would like him, but would probably get annoyed whenever he brought up how good he is at sports and whatnot. Buddies?
    • Kyler - These two are very similar, I can see them getting along just fine. Friends?

@gingershorty
  • Jordan Smiths :
    • Mattaline - Hmmmm friends?
    • Kyler - Buddies for these two, maybe? She'd have too strong of a personality for him to want to become close, but I still think these two would get along well enough.
~ Looks great! I'll write those down and we're set to go!

~ Still looking for romantic interest for mine if anyone is interested!

Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.