Reality Getaway: Beach House Living

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to join this!

How the fuck do you guys have so many characters?
Because everyone made a bazillion characters xD

Reactions: HEX
Decided not to join, sorry!

~ Ghostie! Is it okay if I bring back my charries? I might bring back some of them and or change them a bit if that is alright by you! Might be less or the same amount as last time.

~ Also if someone could , can someone link me to where our old charrie's are?

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I have decided to bring back these following character's for reference!

~ Airetta Illia Crawford ~ Female ~ Dianna Agron
~ Zoey Anne Redbird ~ Female ~Zoella ~
~ Harper Grace Tucker ~ Female ~ Faceclaim: Emma Watson ~ Might change to Emma Roberts

Will be fixing them up a tad! If anyone want's relationships with the one's already done feel free to PM me or tag me here. Also if you want to renew or keep what previously was set up relationship wise do the same!

~ Will more than likely add a guy and if so I will be using Sam Heughan ^^

Last edited:
Good morning or afternoon my lovelies! I didn't get much done yesterday on account of some drama going on with my mother, and I'm staying at a friends house, so I'm not sure how much I'm gonna get done today lol. Hopefully I can get a little bit done but I'm not sure. Right now I'm really tired and everyone else is still sleeping so I might go back to bed soon haha. But Omg guys I like totally need to tell someone this..... so last night my friend asked me to be her girlfriend and I said yes, so now I have a girlfriend :3 lmao. I'm happy about that haha xD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
@IceQueen and I have come to the conclusion that Kaitlyn and Jack are gonna be a thing

Might be able to start tomorrow or the day after if we get characters up! xD Also, I think I'm just gonna assign rooms so it's a lot easier

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Brea
I'd love to join this but I feel like it's too late.. Is there any good spots left? Haha.

I'd love to join this but I feel like it's too late.. Is there any good spots left? Haha.
there are a couple of spots still open, since one person left so hop in xD

large.jpg

:-First Name-:
Tasha
✮Full Name✮
Tasha Anastasia Eynsford
✮Nickname(s)✮
Tass , Ana , Stasia , Siren

✮Age and Birthday✮
19 , November 20th
✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Bi-Sexual

✮Part-time job (optional)✮
Music Shop Clerk ~ Lead Vocalist - Moonlit Chasers

✮Nationalities✮
Italian , Irish , British

✮Eye Color✮
Pale Blue
✮Hair Description✮
Chest Length ~ Chocolate Brown

✮Height✮
5'8

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮
Left Ear
Right Ear
Hips
Cheeks
tumblr_njtshux4aA1tv4podo1_500.jpg

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
Behind Right Ear
Left Side
~ All Tattoo's Seen. ~

✮Health Ailments✮
N/A

✮Personality✮
Tasha is a bit of a firecracker... She loves to be spontaneous and daring in all things she does in life due to her past. She believes you should never go wasting a moment in life and give it your all in everything. She is known well in her town as a musical prodigy.. She could play any instrument in a short time if she put her mind to it and her voice was said to be like that of a Siren which earned her the nickname , " Siren." She is known to be extremely sweet when she wants to be but is known for just having a bad ass attitude in general.. She has a hidden away soft spot for children.. She is caring to most and will have a stand offish attitude to those that offend or talk wrongly about her and isn't afraid to go about putting people back in their place in an instant.
b46c8201e2576a785ee0695ba44be57d.jpg

✮History✮
" When I know you better... Maybe I'll say something...I just.. I hate to relive it all. "
✮Likes✮
Tattoo's , pie , sweet things , girls , guys, sports , singing , writing , Her Band , music, animals , Breaking Benjamin , traveling , Mustangs , heights , Cliff diving , Exploring , Horror movies, Coffee , photography, spicy food , Hot Topic , Real deal people , adventures , Ziplining , snowboarding , make-up , Cinnamon , Roller coasters , Cliff swinging , Guitar , Piano , Sleeping With Sirens

✮Dislikes✮
Stuck up people , preppy girls , shopping , airplanes , snakes , abusive people

✮Hobbies✮
Her band , singing , writing , horseback riding , sports , tattoo's

✮Talents✮
All instruments , Singing , Volleyball , Swimming
✮Fears✮
Never finding love
Her ex finding her again.
Her Grandfather

✮Secrets✮
Was in an abusive relationship for two years.
Is a great horseback rider.
Has dressed girly on occasion.
Kissed a girl and liked it..

f7d8fd91f940dd7f1bd2f7dbdd632bb5.jpg

✮Family✮
Chloe Eynsford - Mother - Deceased/ 38
Evelyn Eynsford - Step-mother - Alive/37
Xander Eynsfored - Father - Alive/46
Melody Eynsford - Step Sister - Alive/ 14
Annalise Eynsford- Step sister - Alive/ 17

✮Relationships✮
( All are open!! )
✮Love Interest✮
✮Friends✮

✮Neutral✮
✮Enemies✮
nfAXZF0o.jpeg

✮Room #✮

✮Thoughts✮
" One hell of a summer here I come!"
✮Other✮
Believes in true love but doesn't let anyone know she is a hopeless romantic.

Dianna-Agron-Hairstyles-Pretty-Headband.jpg

Airetta
✮Full Name✮
Airetta Illia Crawford
✮Nickname(s)✮
Air , Aire , Blue Eyes , Firecracker
Dianna-Agron-Medium-Hairstyle.jpg

✮Age and Birthday✮
21, June 10th
✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Straight

Barista ~ High Fashion Modeling

✮Nationalities✮
Italian ~ Irish ~ British ~ French

✮Eye Color✮
Sea Foam Green
✮Hair Description✮
Waist Length ~ Golden Blonde ~ Light brown highlights

✮Height✮
5'9

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮
Belly Button
Left Ear
Dianna-Agron-New-Cosmo-Photoshoot-dianna-agron-22617314-1008-1264.jpg

tumblr_n5bx7iexVr1tz6ee5o1_500.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
N/A

✮Personality✮
Airetta is known to be daring and independent.. When it comes to her modeling she is fierce and holds nothing back.. She likes to be ontop and show all that she isn't some dumb little blonde. She is indeed a far cry from a dumb little blonde.. She is highly intelligent and witty on most things. She always is willing to speak her mind or take up anyone on a dare if they so choose to toss one her way. She loves to be spontaneous and sporty when out with friends.. She has a bit of a hidden away soft side in which she is extremely sweet , caring and kind. People say she has a wonderful personality and never gives up on anything placed before her. She takes life at its fullest. She can be rather kept to herself when hurting or feeling alone as to not bother anyone. She is a fierce spirit that not one person can take away from her.

✮History✮
Glimmer and glamour... That was the life Airetta was born into. She was the youngest of two to Regina and Alec Crawford. Her parents adored her especially her mother whom had been told that she would never be able to have another child... Yet , she defied all odds in that sense. She grew up never needing anything and all the while she always made it a point to her parent's that she wanted to be her own individual self and make her own way in the world without the help of their wealth. They stepped back and allowed her to do so even though her older brother mocked her for such actions.. Life seemed perfect until her father's heavy drinking issues resurfaced within him.. It began to drive their family apart as her father took up verbal abuse against his family and cheating against his wife.. Airetta one day could no longer watch her family crumble and took a stand against her father. He screamed... She yelled.. She swore to him if he didn't cease all of this that she would make sure her mother would never speak to him again and run him dry of all his wealth for the actions he was taking. At that her father took it deeply to thought and sought help almost immediately after all that had occurred. Life slowly began to flow back to normal and her life only improved. She had always had a stable love for fashion and was soon scouted out to model... Her fierceness and boldness shot her up high throughout the modeling world and soon she found herself at the top with the big dogs in the company. She always made sure to never let it get to her head or lose herself in the passion she had taken up. She always made time for her family and for a life of her own to keep from becoming drowned in an entirely new world again.
tumblr_m7zb6e5SZI1qeiocm.gif

✮Dislikes✮
Haters , Caviar , Rules , Rap ,Overly happy people

✮Hobbies✮
Modeling , Horseback riding , traveling

✮Talents✮
Modeling , Volleyball , Guitar , Sketching , Gymnastics
✮Fears✮
Losing Everything
Being Hated
Not finding someone who likes her as is.
0e1ca5e944a326f6c30fcd49d86b4460

✮Secrets✮
Once Skinny dipped in the Mayor's pool by dare.
Has never had a serious relationship.
Father is a raging alcoholic.
Is a hopeless romantic at heart
✮Family✮
Regina Crawford ~ Mother ~ Alive
Alec Crawford ~ Father ~ Alive
Sebastion Crawford ~ Older brother ~ Alive

✮Relationships✮
(All are open so PM me or Tag Me!! )
✮Love Interest✮

✮Friends✮

✮Neutral✮
✮Enemies✮
decd4d25ce98067aff4fd94715a3d026.jpg

✮Room #✮
Room 2.
✮Thoughts✮
" A little fun never killed anyone.... So let's do it! "
✮Other✮
Can speak five different languages.
Travels often.
Is highly intelligent which most doubt.

crystal-reed-live-wallpaper-1-3-s-307x512.jpg

Zoey
✮Full Name✮
Zoey Anne Redbird
✮Nickname(s)✮
Zo, Zoe , Little Bird , Artsy

✮Age and Birthday✮
18 , September 17th
✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Lesbian ~ Bi Curious

Fabric Shop Clerk ~ Aspiring Fashion Designer

✮Nationalities✮
Native American ~ Latino ~Italian ~ British

✮Eye Color✮
Violet Eyes

✮Hair Description✮
Waist Length ~ Raven Black

✮Height✮
5'8

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮
Right Ear
Left Ear
Belly Button

tumblr_mmjll2yHPa1r9mo2qo1_500.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
crystal-reed_copy.png

✮Personality✮
Zoey is a creative soul.. She loves to make things out of whatever she can get her hands on and make something marvelous. She is also known to be extremely competitive when challenged or thrown into any game of sorts... She hates to lose yet when she does she pushes herself forward to do better than the time before. She is a brave kind who is willing to stand up for others if she see's them struggling against the pressure or cruelty of others. She cannot stand bullying and will not stand by and allow it. She is extremely sweet and caring to all whom she likes and loves. She is known to have a wild side when just having fun and doesn't hold back. She is always dead honest on all things and will give her true opinion if asked... When upset she will usually run off to somewhere quiet or near any form of water..

✮History✮ Optional
Zoey was raised in New York City with her family and they have always been her constant support team. As a young girl she discovered a fierce love for fashion and found herself drawing sketches upon sketches of all that came in mind after stealing away all her mom's magazine's.. Her parent's were proud to see such a passion grow within her and supported it at every given chance. Along her way she also discovered she had a knack for street dance and pursued it alongside her Fashion. Throughout highschool she was well loved and admired but all.. Yet... She harbored a secret from her family and friends behind an act. She had been dating a boy named Bash for nearly a year even though in her heart she knew she was truly attracted to girls.. She feared her parent's being ashamed of her for it and it was the main reason she put on a show on dating Bash. At last , she could no longer take lying to herself and proceeded to sit her parent's down and tell them precisely who she was and what she truly liked. Her mother hugged and told her all was fine but her heart dropped to see her father storm off in shame.. Her heart ached knowing he disliked her for it but , she wouldn't change who she was for anyone.. Even the one's she loved. She continued on throughout highschool with her designing and later on dated a cheerleader for a few months until she found herself being cheated on. She has been weary of relationships since than... She believes their is true love somewhere out there and perhaps hidden away from her very line of grasp... Now she has a chance to have one hell of an amazing summer and she plans to make the very best of it in every way imaginable.
tumblr_mcl1gk3HfL1rt2432.gif

✮Likes✮
Colors , Shopping , animals , dancing , parties , beaches , traveling ,girls with a heart , Supernatural , Music , chocolate , Thai food , Spicy things , Games , nature , horses , dogs , Sewing , designing , sweet guys , romantic movies , jogging , hiking , long walks , swimming , British Drama's

✮Dislikes✮
Stuck up people , Dream crushers , liars , fakers , overly sweet things

✮Hobbies✮
Fashion Designing , Dance , Shopping , Cafe's , Swimming , Sketching , Blogging , Yoga , Being outdoor's

✮Talents✮
Fashion , Sewing , Modeling , Dance , Horseback riding
✮Fears✮
Being alone forever.
Not being able to reach her dream.
Spiders.
Not having a chance at love.
Being cheated on again.

✮Secrets✮
Once dated a guy for one year.
Has never been in love.
Modeled and designed for a Famous Designer.
First girlfriend was her highschool's head cheerleader. Was her longest kept secret in her lifetime.
Her father hasn't spoken to her in nearly a year.

Has considered and had her eyes wander to guys again out of curiosity of wondering if she really could love a guy.
Nearly died in a car accident right before Christmas during her Sophomore year. Lost her best friend , Ashera in the incident and has always been careful in becoming overly close to many.
tumblr_mcu26gz5Up1rh3ntqo2_250.gif

✮Family✮
Alana Redbird ~ Mother ~ Alive

Jackson Redbird~ Father ~ Alive
Zane Redbird ~ Older brother ~ Alive
Kelsie Redbird~ Younger sister~ Alive

✮Relationships✮
( Open and Available!! )
✮Love Interest✮
✮Friends✮
✮Neutral✮
✮Enemies✮
tumblr_n2s4v2Mdhx1r7xla0o1_250.png

✮Room #✮
✮Thoughts✮
" I love a good adventure and a chance to style so let the fun begin!!"

✮Other✮
She loves all things Disney and loves to cozy back and watch movies

She loves the rain at all times
She can't stand to go a day without being outdoor's
She travels often when she has a free chance and has recently interned for Michael Korr's himself and has been noted by him as his , " Blossoming Prodigy."

Last edited:
:-Luciana-:
da0ba6af69d9ea874016829e11aac3bd-jpg.68924

✮Name✮
Luciana Hope DelRio-Vasquez

✮Nickname(s)✮
Luci//Luce
//

✮Age and Birthday✮ Usually between 18 and 22
19//September 13th//

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual
superthumb-jpg.68932

Starbucks

✮Nationalities✮
//Hispanic//American//Puerto Rican//Native American//

✮Eye Color✮
Hazel

✮Hair Description✮
Long//Thick//Light brown
//

✮Height✮
5'7"

✮Weight✮
130 pounds

✮Piercings✮
84ce69896fbb1410d346fe60fe5675b7.jpg
9cc34a577eef435da0f28cc76a601a8a.jpg
ce9afa3ec8b15b96294e49b7ebc7b3f3.jpg
double_tongue_piercing_by_bam_bam_989-d58thnl.jpg

tattoos-for-girls-cool-1.jpg
2105a744128e6ae48faf3b8c54537467.jpg
cute-girl-quote-skin-tattoo-words-Favim.com-76799.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
Asthma//

✮Personality✮ Paragraph please
Luci can be sweet, but she can be a total bitch if you provoke her. She is very understanding, but she also doesn't take shit from anyone. She is loyal to the people she loves and her family. She tends to push people away because of her trust issues and tries to get along with everyone (although it usually doesn't work). Luci has a bit of a short temper and isn't afraid to fight if she has to.
tumblr_ni41g6nq3d1rluevko1_500-jpg.68933

✮History✮ Optional

✮Likes✮
Music//Rap music//Singing//Dancing//Writing//Video games//Xbox 360//Food//Mangos//Giraffes//

✮Dislikes✮

Bitchy people//People with attitudes//Folding laundry//Pie//The color yellow//School//

✮Hobbies✮
Singing//Drawing//Dancing//Cooking//Rapping//

✮Talents✮
Dancing//Drawing//Cooking//Rapping//

✮Fears✮
Spiders//Sharks//Alligators//Clowns//
jasmine-villegas-thats-me-right-there-concert-01-662x835-jpg.68931

✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
Her dad is in jail//She was raped at 13//She has really low self-esteem//

✮Family✮
Maria Carianne DelRio-Vasquez-Mother-38-Alive//Juan Mario DelRio-Vasquez-Father-43-Alive(incarcerated)//

✮Relationships✮
(OPEN!!! PM ME!)
(If you want to be in one with one of the character, see them first)

✮Room #✮

✮Thoughts✮
"Ohh, I cannot wait to go on this trip! Me on TV is going to be too dank! I'm hella excited for this! YAAAAASS!!"

✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
jasmine-villegas-thats-me-right-there-video-ftr-jpg.68930

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
I'd also like to join. I asked yesterday but I have been busy today so I just saw this. And I saw other people posted more. If there's any extra spots I'd love to join. Just let me know for sure please! :)

^.^ @Little_Ghost98 ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.