• Uhm... no ._.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • OMG I COULD DIE OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:~:Ann:~:
Ann was still amusing herself with her phone, when suddenly the guy next to her started speaking to her, and she nearly jumped out of her seat. It wasn't like she wanted to avoid people simply because she didn't like them, being selectively mute made it difficult to talk to others. Fumbling around awkwardly under the gaze of the two males, she pulled out her headphones, looking over at the two. She out scaled the farthest one who seemed to be somewhat shy himself. Ann wouldn't say it out loud, though she hardly said anything at all, but he was very, very attractive. His piercings where quite the draw, it made her feel a little less conscious about herself. The other, however, seemed to be way more talkative, which was just a little irritating. Clearing her throat awkwardly, she waved, nodding her head at the two of them. "Ann." She said firmly but softly, not using her voice much even in a place such as the airport.
@Little_Ghost98 @Autumn_Burns_Red

Luciana DelRio-Vasqueztumblr_mcgyfwLgbC1rpcssho1_1280.jpg
Luciana blushed when Gabriel called her beautiful, she just could tell he was different. As Gabriel walked away to see when everyone was going to get on the plane, Luci thought to herself "This trip is going to be Amazing I cant Waite to get to Fiji." Patiently Luci pulled out her hone and started playing on it, just to pass time.
Interaction(s): @Shattered♦Secrets™

[fieldbox=", purple, solid"]
lDifvEA.jpg

|Location: Airport Towards Fiji|Mood: Happy & Seductive|Outfit: Look|
Lyrical liked how charming and upfront Kolton was with her. She was use to dealing with fuckboys... and wannabes, but he was different, and she liked different. "Well... Kolton, it's really nice to finally meet a boy who knows what he likes, and goes for it." She walked over to a different seat, secluded from the others... the losers. She grabbed Kolton's hand while she was walking over. "So, Kolton, have you ever met a girl as gorgeous as me... probably not." Lyrical winked at him. The more she stared at him, the more she started to feel attracted to him. She crossed her legs and moved a little closer to him. At this moment in time, nothing else mattered. The whole "incident" with Manlady had already left her mind, now she was focused on Kolton.

Interaction(s): Kolton Burns
Mentioned: Kolton Burns, Lynette Mullane

Tagged: @Little_Ghost98
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", lime, solid"]
wp97Kfx.jpg

|Location: Airport Towards Fiji|Mood: Flirtatious|Outfit: Look|

King smirked at Charlie, he was glad he got the answer he wanted. "Oh really?" He took off his shades, his beautiful eyelashes now showing. He turned towards Charlie. "Hawaiian boys are all good and everything... but I like guys with nice smiles, cute eyes, and about your height and look." King licked his lips, before taking off his hat and rubbing his shaved head and making sure his waves were still flowing. "I think I'm gonna like this trip way more now." King looked around to see if the host or someone who could tell them when this trip was going to start, but he didn't see anyone. He turned back to Charlie. "Not trying to be all up in your business, but are you mixed, you look like it. Mix boys are usually the hottest, like me." He laughed.

Interaction(s): Charlie Price
Mentioned: Charlie Price

Tagged: @Little_Ghost98
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Allen had grown a bit bored playing on his phone and put it away. He, like everyone else pretty much, was wondering when they'd meet the host and head to Fiji. He mainly wanted to just get the plain ride over with.

@Little_Ghost98

Status
Not open for further replies.