Reality Getaway: Beach House Living {OOC & Sign-Ups} (Pretty Much Closed. PM ME)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shayla, quick question. Are you still in ghosts other rp?

@Autumn_Burns_Red There's nothing in particular but we do have one or two more characters on the way from @Lizzy so if you wanna wait before starting you can. PM or text me lol

@Shayla Can you look at the CS guide and make sure I have everyone on there? c:

Mhmm! Sure am! Putting up a post tomorrow since I lost all I wrote last night on my word pad >.<

Will go check it out and make sure you do @Little_Ghost98

@IceQueen is it alright if I just put your character for Melanie in room 9 with Angelica's character?

Alison Kristen aka K - Little Ghost

@Little_Ghost98 - Only one missing is your Charrie all the rest are there and ready to go except for the two new ones coming in!

@Autumn_Burns_Red No, no she doesn't mean Ann, she means the last female I am making, face claim Melanie Martinez

@Autumn_Burns_Red No, no she doesn't mean Ann, she means the last female I am making, face claim Melanie Martinez
No, I literally didn't know who she would be rooming with. I am on mobile right now, and page one won't load for me.

@Autumn_Burns_Red Her name is Marianne, but she likes being called Ann. Selectively mute, and a big teddy bear, stands 6'2"

Reactions: HEX
Aurora is done.

@Shayla you can look her over now, since she is one of your char's love intrest lol.

Gabriel is next, then finally done.

@Little_Ghost98 King is in room one, I don't think you put it in the link page of characters^^.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I love that the first enemy is Beaxley hates Lyrical lol.

:-First Name-:
Allen
687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f434748635465512e6a7067

✮Full Name✮
Allen Fitzgerald Claymore

✮Nickname(s)✮
Al or Clay. Usually Al

✮Age and Birthday✮
18, September 5th

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual

✮Part-time job (optional)✮
None at the moment

✮Nationalities✮
American with a bit of French and German somewhere in his family

✮Eye Color✮
Light Brown

✮Hair Description✮
Oh dear. His hair is rather soft if a bit messy. It's black with bits of brown here and there.

✮Height✮
5'6"
✮Weight✮
120 lbs

✮Piercings✮
None

✮Marks✮
Tattoo on his right forearm

[spoili]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/19/da/c2/19dac2b0c3a03140af28b8b8883b44ed.jpg [/spoili]

✮Health Ailments✮
None currently, but he was very sick when he was younger

✮Personality✮
Allen is a big softie and one that loves adventure. Though he can be a bit clueless at times. He's pretty kind to others and is the occasional klutz.

He likes to make others happy, somewhat to his own expense at times. He'll put on a smile for others when he doesn't want to worry them with his feelings

✮History✮

✮Likes✮
Pokémon, videogames, rollercoasters, animals, almost any type of music, anime, YouTube, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Disney, dancing in the rain

✮Dislikes✮
Bugs, being to hot or cold, blood, screamo and country music, cherries

✮Hobbies✮
Videogames, writing, roleplaying

✮Talents✮
Writing, dancing

✮Fears✮
Clowns, spiders, the dark, heights, snakes, planes, trains, being buried alive. Dying alone in the dark.

✮Secrets✮
-He once dated two people at once (it got a bit awkward) but the three are still good friends after breaking up
-He found out recently that his older brother is adopted
-His older brother walked in on him dancing in a skirt and heels. Don't ask. Please.
-He wishes Pokémon were real and that he could be a trainer

✮Family✮
Quincy Claymore: Father, 47
Dana Claymore: Mother, 45
Leonardo (Leo/Leon) Claymore: Brother, 22

✮Relationships✮
AVAILABLE AND LONELY

✮Love Interest✮
Crush: Bexaley

✮Friends✮
✮Neutral✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Room #✮

✮Thoughts✮
"A vacation from my family and the possibility to make some awesome memories? It'll definitely be worth going on TV. At least I hope it will."

✮Other✮

Last edited:
@Autumn_Burns_Red Her name is Marianne, but she likes being called Ann. Selectively mute, and a big teddy bear, stands 6'2"
This should be interesting, cause I am pretty sure that Nikita is a foot smaller then Ann. This is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.