✮Part-time job (optional)✮

Modeling and photography

✮Nationalities✮
•Italian
•American

✮Eye Color✮

Blue or green

✮Hair Description✮

Long bust length deep red slightly curled.

✮Height✮

5'8

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮

Normal ear piercing and cartilage.

✮Marks✮
IMG_20150323_170548.jpg

(On both sides of stomach)
_20150515_164753.JPG

✮Health Ailments✮

She's as healthy as they come.

✮Personality✮
Aless is a loveable, flirty young woman and though she often laforts
ck and calm, She a sarcastic, sadistic bad ass that doesn't take no for an answer. When her friends are in trouble they rely on Aless to open up a can of whoop ass.

✮History✮

Spent most of her life being bulled and abused sexually, physically and mentally. All started with her father who had her starving and chained to a wall from 3 to 10 years old. Her mom finally able to make a break for it they leave America and go back to Italy were the two were born. After five years of therapy Aless turns out better then most how ever some things trigger her. In that same year her mother falls ill and has to quit work. Aless then picks up the job of modeling and photography finding she has talent for it.

A year later her mother dies and bulling at school starts. Going through high school was tough but she has her female boss watch out and open her home to Aless when her mom died. After high school Aless goes to school for music engineering and photography. Which leads to now.

✮Likes✮

•Rock, metal, and electronic music.
•Most fruit
•Swimming/surfing
•Being with friends
•mixing music
•the colors Blue, black and red
•playing violin
•night time walks
•moon
•wolves
•Being a Rebel.
•Fox

✮Dislikes✮

•Sun light
•fakes
•country and rap music
•cocanuts
•stupid people

✮Hobbies✮

•mixing/listening to music
•digaital art
•photography
•flirting
•teasing/messing with people.
•surfing/skateboarding
•swimimg

✮Talents✮

•violin
•photography
•modeling
•mixing music
•digital art
•MMA fighting

✮Fears✮

•Being abused again sexually and physically.
•heights (to extent)

✮Secrets✮
•Enjoys making blanket forts
•Has a pet Attic fox named Luna

✮Family✮

All are dead

✮Relationships✮

(Let me know okay?)
•Kai Luka Payen (Best Buddy)

✮Room #✮

✮Thoughts✮

"Bring it on. I'll get through all that comes my way."

Last edited by a moderator:
@Seiren open rooms are 5 and 6

A flirty asexual? If I understand correctly, asexuals have no sexual/romantic desires, so... very subtle mean streak? ;)

A flirty asexual? If I understand correctly, asexuals have no sexual/romantic desires, so... very subtle mean streak? ;)
Shhh. You see she just finds fun in peoples reaction. Its her thing. So far she's not interested in men or women. So that's why. Wow her and maybe she will finally pick a side xD

edsf.jpg

✮Name✮ Kai Luka Payne

✮Nickname(s)✮ Luka

✮Age and Birthday✮ 19 December 25

✮Gender✮ Male

✮Sexuality✮ Pansexual

✮Part-time job (optional)✮ Skate shop, Comic book store

✮Nationalities✮ German, Australian, American

✮Eye Color✮ medium Brown

✮Hair Description✮ Fluffy, soft and unique

✮Height✮ 5,11

✮Weight✮ 134 Lbs

✮Piercings✮ Right Eyebrow

✮Marks✮ One, seen on forearm in first picture ↑

✮Health Ailments✮ Slight Depression, Anxiety

✮Personality✮ "Um...the names Kai, I am a pretty chill guy, don't really get worked up over anything, I mean I don't really fight or yell. I mostly just sit around and do what needs to be done with my life. I'm not a big drinker, I may have a few here or there, but nothing heavy or in a large quantity. I really love working on boards, or even reading comics. Though I like hanging out with people more than being by myself, so...say hi, I don't bite."

✮History✮ "Lets us see, I grew up in a small house in Arizona, I lived with my mother and step dad. My father died when I was four, and well all I can remember of him is my first skate board. I attended Millennium High School, and that is where I found I was attracted to males, as well as females. About a year after I find out I liked both genders, I found I didn't care what some was identified as, physically speaking, and that was when I identified myself as Pansexual, I love all. I wasn't playing on telling my mother, until the principal caught me and an older friend of my making out, keep in mind my friends name was Kyle, and well she was called and told about the incident. Now things would have been fine if she wasn't a religious freak and told me I was going to hell for liking boys. After I told her I wasn't going to change for anyone, because I was born that way, she sent me to my grandmothers in California. When I got there, I told my grandmother of what happened and she accepted me...then called my mom and send to forget she exists because she didn't raise her child to hate others because a book said so. Anyways I was sent to my grandma's at sixteen, and we haven't heard from my mom since. After finishing High school, strong, in California, I picked up two jobs, one at the Comic book store, and other at a skate shop. I mostly fix boards and sell them."
1561b03ec4f9444f41a03c483152e91b.jpg

✮Likes✮ Comic books, no attitudes, skate boarding, long boarding, surfing, reading, listening to heavy metal, Friday the 13th (Movie and day), chocolate covered strawberries, horror movies, superhero movies.

✮Dislikes✮ Stubbing his toe, his mother, being slightly depressed, running out of money, not eating food, his ex girlfriend, peanut butter, chick flicks, when he cuts his face shaving.

✮Hobbies✮ Making boards, fixing boards, reading, skating, surfing, listening to music.

✮Talents✮ Skating, Surfing.

✮Fears✮ Being killed because he is pansexual, something is really under the bed, being hit by a car.

✮Secrets✮ Lost virginity to a guy, stole some money from his mom before he left, purposefully didn't use a parking break on a very steep hill causing his mothers car to drive into a lake.

✮Family✮
Gerda Johnston | Grandmother | 58
Justine Micheals | Mother | 39
Freddie Payne | Father | 41 | Deceased
Kevin Micheals | Step-father | 43
Hazel Micheals | Half-sister | 10

✮Relationships✮ OPEN

✮Room #✮ 4

✮Thoughts✮
"Um...much needed vacation! I hear the waves are outstanding to surf in Fiji.

✮Other✮
Fun Fact: Knows three languages other than English...German, French, and Polish.

f4cb271f7cedba25cee3429754f4aa73.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys!~ Here is my reserved post for my awesome characters whoop. (Kevin Freed)

I think I'll change to a guy xD. Everything will be same other then name tattos photo. I mean girl oh jeez just call me a tranin because I can't make up my mind xD.

How to pick the sex hmmmm. I got it! I shall randomly type and the letters g b m f come first I'll choose.

Jfjgjgklbcgjkgtdghkuewclieshfksisyodyfivi

Wow second letter was F so Female it it!

@Ghosty male or female characters or both? And how many

Elke Hennessey
The Cunning Cookie
kristen-stewart-photoshoot-byrdie-portraits-2014-_3.jpg

Name
"My name is Elke Hennessey. Don't be rude..."
Elke Maeve Hennessey

Nickname(s)
"I usually don't get nicknames. Elke is fine with me."
None

Kristen-Gifs-kristen-stewart-35103456-245-240.gif
giphy.gif

Birthday & Age
"I'm old enough to consume alcohol, but that doesn't mean I do."
December 27th [Capricorn] & Twenty-One

"I hope that wasn't too hard to find out."
Female

Sexuality
"I've never experimented before. I enjoy the male species."
Heterosexual

Part-Time Job
"I work my dad's car shop on the weekends and Starbucks on the weekdays."
Mechanic and Barista

Nationalities
"I descend from a lot of lines."
Irish, Scottish, North Atlantic descent

Hair Description
"Short and way too perfect."
Brown, pixie-cut, super soft.

Height
"I am really small for my age, I know."
164m (5ft. 5in.)

Weight
"It's all pretty average here."
52kg (114lbs.)

Piercing(s)
"I don't even have my ear's pierced. Ha!"
None

Mark(s)
"I have two tattoos now. I had three, but I decided to get one removed. Bad memories..."
Neck
Left-Side Under Ear
tattoo-women-feather-pictures-sexy-neck.jpg

Right Leg
Front Thigh
wolftattoo.jpg

Health Ailments
"I... um... I have of Anxiety."
Anxiety/Anxiety Attacks

kristen-stewart-really-twilight-bella.gif

Personality
Elke is kind, energetic, and radiates happiness wherever she may go, but she can be quite abrasive. She isn't afraid to make an impression, nor is she afraid to make a complete fool of herself. Laughter is the best medicine, and she tries her best to give everyone a dose or two, especially when she picks up on negative auras. She is carefree and a conversationalist, usually initiating one with a stranger and not feeling the slightest bit embarrassed about it. Sometimes, her filter goes haywire and she says or does things she doesn't mean, which is a problem with those who can be easily hurt. When something like this happens, Elke apologizes over a million times and explains that it's just something she has yet to keep under control, her charismatic attitude is usually what gets her out of those awkward situations. Sometimes, she feels like the person needed to hear such harshness and keeps her apologies to herself --- it depends on the day.

The young woman is a go-getter, an adventurer, and more diligent than you could ever imagine. She will try her hardest, for hours upon hours, to make someone feel more comfortable in her presence as well as offer advice that some may not desire. She knows when to pry and she knows when to allow someone to mull-it-out, but sometimes, in regards of her friends, Elke can't help poke into the affairs that do not involve her. She is the one you would go to if you had relationship problems, but not one for large, life decisions. For the life of her, when it comes to choosing, Elke has difficulty weighing her options and going with the best route. She sees potential in all outcomes (as well as people) and has a soft-spot for the misunderstood or the outcasts.

Overall, Elke is too sweet, but never does she ever let her emotions get the best of her. She is incredibly organized and holds herself together whenever a problem arises. She may be scatter-brained in all other accounts, but when it comes to problem-solving, you can count on Elke no matter what. She constantly finds herself wedged between a rock and a hard place and yet she finds the exit unscathed each time. She is empathetic, understanding the pain of others, and sometimes makes rash decisions according to how her friend's feel. The consequences to these decisions are quite messy, but Elke always shakes her head and claims she would do them all over again. Her friends are her life and she often finds herself trying to shake them into reality when they get lost, which makes her the rational one of the group. Never has she ever strayed from logic. Her brain is her greatest asset.

History
(Will be role-played out...)

Children
Animals
Puzzles
Talking
Crowds
Reading
Smiles

Dislikes
"I can't be pessimistic actually."
Rudeness
Rules
Yelling
Writing
Crying

Hobbie(s)
"I really don't do much..."
Racing/Track & Field
Puzzle-solving and/or tinkering

Talent(s)
"You ask a lot of questions!"
Smiling
Making people laugh
Putting things together/taking them apart

kristen-stewart-regrets.gif

Fear(s)
"I'd rather not talk about this."
Not being good enough.
Screwing up every, little thing in life.
Never being able to get over her ailment.
She would have to face her past again.

Secret(s)
"Excuse you, you shouldn't be asking a lady about such a thing."
Had to help her brother get away with murder.
Her ex-boyfriend had taken advantage of her.
She can't hate anything, but she can dislike someone/something.
She can't drive legally.

✮Family✮
Father | Garret Hennessey | Deceased
Mother | Swazella Hennessey | Alive
Older Brother | Jacobson Hennessey | Alive
Younger Sister | Raelynn Hennessey | Alive
Baby Sister | Towa Hennessey | Deceased

(Message me if you'd like to establish something with your character.)
Relationships
Love-Interest: Open
Friendship: Aaron and her live in the same providence and have met before.

Room #

Thoughts
"I think being televised is going to be strange, however I am optimistic that the summer will be so fun!"

Other
"I think I've spilled my guts enough."
Her father's inheritance to her was quite large.
She wants to get away from a lot of things.

Aaron-Joseph O'Connell
The Mischievous Meathead
aaron-johnson-28jul14-03.jpg

Name
"Name's Aaron-Joseph. What's it to you, darling?"
Aaron-Joseph Gilbert O'Connell

Nickname(s)
"Just call me AJ."
Simply AJ

tumblr_n9efgtTnVe1qc3ju8o5_250.gif
tumblr_n9efgtTnVe1qc3ju8o2_250.gif

Birthday & Age
"I may be the oldest here honestly."
May 15th [Taurus] & Twenty-Three

Male

Sexuality
"I can swing whichever way you want."
Bisexual

Part-Time Job
"I work in a video store most days, but I do sell my acting/filmmaking services on the internet."
Video Store and a Personal Business

Nationalities
"A little of this, a little of that."
Swedish-Italian-American descent

Hair Description
"Well, it's luscious."
Light brown, curly and kept short at all times.

Height
"My mother says I am pretty tall."
186m (6ft. 0in.)

Weight
"I'm very fit and like to show off my assets."
100kg (220lbs.)

Piercing(s)
"I have one piercing in my left ear, but that's it man."
Left ear, single hole.

Mark(s)
"I just have a few sentimental pictures, nothing big and nothing much."
Back
Shoulder Blades
3bddedb899c24db4f220ab870cac7e25.jpg

Left Arm
Full Sleeve
classic_horror_movie_scary.jpg

Health Ailments
"So, I was diagnosed with ADHD at a young age, but it's became a minor annoyance in adulthood. Nothing else okay?"
ADHD and Severe Depression

Personality
Aaron is laid-back, arrogant, and incredibly mischievous if you get on his bad side, but he's also very protective. He puts a great distance between himself others due to a rocky past and he feels like his cold actions will haunt him for the rest of his life. Watching out for yourself is easier than watching the whole world. To keep himself sane, and handsome, he finds himself at the gym after work, which shows how diligent and ambitious he really is. When there is something that must be done, you can count on Aaron to take it upon himself to finish it. He has a heart beneath his beef, but he rarely comes right out and shows these emotions. If you inspect him close enough though you can see that his underlying actions are kind, meticulous, and show his true colors. When someone confronts him over his true-intentions though... Well, you can kiss your pretty face goodbye because you've awoken the giant.

The brunette is hot-tempered, calculated, and the biggest prankster you will ever meet. Most of his pranks are pretty malicious--you don't want people suspecting you've gone soft over night--and he pisses off plenty of people after setting up an elaborate trap. He does whatever he possibly can to prove to people that he's a bad guy and that they would be best to keep their distance. He hates how people can be so cruel underneath so he thinks that being cruel on the outside and sweet on the inside makes up for it all. Sometimes he laughs, it's hearty and gruff, but it's mostly at the things he does to other people. In the end, it's all an act, his life is one big play. Aaron is the last person to pick you up after you've been kicked to the floor, but nonetheless he'll be there for you and most likely let his temper flare at your stupidity. He can't stand to see a girl cry, especially if he's the one to inflict such emotions. Babies remind him of his step-sister and he can't help letting his walls crumble when one comes into his arms.

Aaron is broken on the inside, in more ways than one so he covers his pain with a sailor's tongue and an icy stare that would freeze even the Human Torch. He hides himself under a layer of douchebaggery that still calls to the ladies, which he takes as a sign that living like he does isn't so bad. He is incredibly prideful and doesn't really connect to people--asking him for advice of any kind will simply involve a raise of the brow and a scoff before he turns the other way. In reality, he can't even bring himself out of the ditch he's dug, how is he supposed to help anyone else? His body is his everything, especially because his brain is too screwed up to get him through life. He's the brawn in the group.

History
(Will be role-played out...)

Laughing
Jokes
Acting
Babies
Movies
Comics

Dislikes
Haters
Talkers
Sneers
Bad Publicity
Someone Who Can't Laugh
Abusers
Manipulators

Hobbie(s)
Acting/Theatre
Film-making
Memorizing random things

Talent(s)
Filming
Acting

tumblr_mb457xJq9s1rw1mux.gif

Fear(s)
"I guess to know someone you have to get inside their screwed up head."
Living life as a lonely man.
Losing his dignity and bravery.
Allowing a girl to get inside his heart.

Dyeing in a plane crash.

Secret(s)
"Alright, I don't think I can let you get this far into my brain now."
An ex-girlfriend pushed him in front of a train.
He spend most of his senior year of high school in a mental institute.
He only got into filmmaking because his step-father.
He isn't afraid of dying anymore.
Sometimes he talks to himself.

Family
Father | Joseph O'Connell | Alive
Mother |
Uriella Parkerson | Alive
Step-Father |
Harry Parkerson | Alive
Younger Step-Sister |
Mariah Parkerson | Alive

(Message me if you'd like to establish something with your character.)
Relationships
Love-Interest: Filled
Friendship: Elke and him live in the same providence and have met before.

Room #

Thoughts
"I know this is going to quite hilarious to be a part of. I plan on making the most of every second and maybe making a few friends and enemies to spice things up. If you catch my drift?"

Other
"You want more from me? Come one, give it a rest."
None

Dang! I screwed up... Meant to update my post sorry! @Little_Ghost98 One male and one female

a6c210e560accef91e4fe296093091e5.jpg

649e82818ae7dbd9c908e6405174764f.jpg

✮Name✮
"Names Daniel, Daniel Ross. What's yours good lookin?"
Daniel Ross

✮Nickname(s)✮
"My band names call me Dan. Or maybe it was Truck, never could remember."
Dan

✮Age and Birthday✮
"Old enough to drink"

✮Gender✮
"Wanna check" *Wink*
Male

✮Sexuality✮
"Bisexual. Very much bisexual."
Bisexual

✮Part-time job✮
'Well, aside from my band, I only have one other job."
Band, and a Frozen Yogurt place.

✮Nationalities✮
"Well, it's not hard to see."
English, and American

7aafa1b731fef4c1ebfc0a10620082f2.jpg

✮Eye Color✮
"Brown like the Hudson River."
Dark Brown

✮Hair Description✮
"Well, glossy and beautiful."
Dan's hair is a light sandy blond color that he loves to mess with. He mostly keeps it down, or puts a hat on him.

✮Height✮
"Tall and gorgeous, just like you."
6'3"

✮Weight✮
"Well, seeing as I am tall, I can

✮Piercings✮
"Just my ears"
Small ear spacers

✮Marks✮
Left Forearm

5e4036e15031e96382f6c515f36f48ba.jpg

Right Forearm
9d18ff43cca68fba48487eaa707bec41.jpg

Neck

6b01ab58242c256fa11b88eb0eb3bff2.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
Mild Depression
ae55474744dbf876706a98ee47050c38.jpg

✮Personality✮
Dan is a fun loving guy. Sure, he is a bit of a flirt, and kind of annoying sometimes, but he is just a gentle giant.
Sometimes he can get moody, or depressed, as he doesn't like to voice his emotions to others, not wanting to burden them. He often
faces his own demons alone, which leads him to be a bit suicidal and down sometimes

✮History✮
Dan grew up in a loving family of 6, which was pretty big for his time, but he didn't mind. But when he got to school, his
life was kind of going crazy. He would often try to talk a lot to the others kids, but they just thought he was weird. He was never good
at math, or science, he was always good at playing music. Even though people admired him for his music skill, Dan liked
playing rock, not the pop kind of stuff kids listened too. Though his life, Dan got bullied for his style, and his music,
and that landed him where he is today.

✮Likes✮
Chocolate, Disney, DreamWorks, Food, Sugar, Playing Guitar, Singing, His family.

✮Dislikes✮
Haters, Rap Music, Country Music, Meanies, people taking his cookies, Beef Jerky

✮Hobbies✮
-Playing Guitar
-Writing Music
-Singing
-Reading
-Doodling

✮Talents✮
-Singing
-Doodling
-Guitar

✮Fears✮
-His reputation being ruined
-Being rejected by everyone
-Falling victim to his own demons
-Ending up Alone

✮Secrets✮
"Ehem, that eager to know me."
-Has kissed a boy, and he liked it
-Has slept with both men and women before
-He has been raped by his music teacher.
-He once super glued his teacher to her desk, and didn't get caught.
-He secretly is a softie.

✮Family✮
Jack Ross- Father- 67
Maralyn Ross- Mother- 63
Daniel Ross- Older Brother- 26
Jamie Ross- Younger sister- 20
Rider Ross- Younger Brother- 18

✮Relationships✮
TBA

✮Room #✮

✮Thoughts✮
"Well, I mean, I need some relaxing time before I go on a tour with my band, so might as well."

✮Other✮
-He is fairly well off, but he is trying to be more independent.
-He loves watching Disney movies
3d9bc2a10c1da3a2e8a14900aecf474e.jpg

@Ghosty dorm #4 has been filled.

b0ed90b83921de3ded813a1f0068963c.jpg

✮Name✮
Diana Jackie Jameson

✮Nickname(s)✮
Diane

✮Age and Birthday✮

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Panromantic, Demisexual

✮Part-time job✮
Videogame Store and Coffee shop

✮Nationalities✮
English and Russian

✮Eye Color✮
Dark Blue

✮Hair Description✮
Diane often dyes her hair, but at the moment, it is dark blue at the ends, and goes to light
yellow at the roots. Her hair reaches the small of her back.

✮Height✮
5'5"

✮Weight✮
103 pounds

✮Piercings✮
Diane has 5 piercings in each ear, and one in her belly button.

✮Marks✮
Neck

db27487f9407bbd4b4116f96dbafc60c.jpg

Right Back

5e494148e12ceab5f71e789fcf31d419.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
Insomnia and an Alcoholic

✮Personality✮
Diane is a feisty kind of girl. She doesn't let people tell her what to do, and she is
defiantly the party type of nerd. This girl isn't afraid to dance like a freak and show off her nerdiness
at the same time. And though she denies it, she is pretty flirty when drunk. She has a bit of a problem with serious
relationships because of previous boyfriends who have dumped her, and she has insomnia from
a personal life experience.

✮History✮
"Shhh, it's a secret."

✮Likes✮
Parties, Boys, Girls, 5 seconds of summer, Imagine Dragons, Sleep, Having Fun, Playing Videgames, Skating.

✮Dislikes✮
Not being able to sleep, hangovers, the day after, loosing at games.

✮Hobbies✮
Partying, Videgames, Skating

✮Talents✮
Skateboarding, Videgames

✮Fears✮
People finding out her secrets, Being Rejected again, Falling in Love

✮Secrets✮
She hooks up regularly
She is a bit of an alcoholic
She drowns herself in alcohol
She is still hung up on this one guy from her past
Her first kiss was a gay guy

✮Family✮
Carison Jameson-Father- 67
Jamie Jameson-Mother-66
Jackson Jameson-Older Brother-22
Kira Jameson-Twin Sister- 19

✮Relationships✮
TBA

✮Room #✮
✮Thoughts✮
"Free trip? Excuse to Party? No siblings? BEST DAY EVER!"

✮Other✮

Last edited:
I changed Kai's picture. Just a FYI.

Working on them now, should have up tonight^^.