Realistic Wolf RP OOC

Ivy and Frost look alike so just picture it with dark eyes as well.

BlackWolf-16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@GrandDragon888

First of all, this was just a friendly reminder of our rules. It's standard whenever we see people posting OOC, as it's usually a case of someone not being familiar with the rules about OOC. There was absolutely no need to get passive-aggressive.

Second of all, the First Amendment prevents the government from passing any laws that keep you from expressing your opinions or religious beliefs. It does not protect all speech and it does not prevent privately owned spaces- like Iwaku- from prohibiting the discussion of certain topics. Which isn't even what is happening here; you are allowed to post OOC, just not in the In Character sections. It's considered spam.

Whoa.. take it easy no one is getting passive-aggressive here. Take a look, we're all adults here. Let's just chill out. Let it go.

@GrandDragon888

I'm chill. I was telling you to chill. So if we're all chill, we can drop it.

Have fun RPing!

Sorry my phone was preventening me from getting on this site for a while

Yes, that was why I made this?? Confused why this was an issue at all.

Annnnnyway.....

@Ginger Clancy to answer your question, realistically lone wolves are extremely rare. Packs consist of a mating pair and their offspring. However, it wouldn't be much fun if people couldn't decide their own back grounds and all for their characters. So for the sake of roleplay, some things have to be skewed slightly from reality. These loners in the story are close to pack formation, but you can't automatically trust someone enough to call them family within the first 5 minutes of meeting them. So up to this point, bonds have been forming, hierarchy has begun to develop, I'd say after this hunt the proper foundations should be in place to discuss officially being a pack.... would you all agree? @MiraiNikki021209 @GrandDragon888

Sounds great. I was kinds hoping they would become a pack after the hunt any way but I do also think ranks and such need to be discussed and if not disscussed then they should be made clear in the roleplay.

Agreed. So, I say Frost is still alpha male since the other two males are still yearlings...

Should we discuss who we each feel should have what rank here, or play it out IC?

I don't mind how we decide who has the other ranks.

Where did everyone go?? Don't let this die yet, guys D: It was just getting good.