Realistic Wolf RP OOC

T

TwiztdxRaven

Original poster
Feel free to join this, we're not capping off the number of players so you're always welcome!

So far we have:

Mystic Shayde (white/silver markings/caramel eyes, female)

Pine (large grey female)

Ivy (black, dark brown eyes, female)

Frost (Ivy's brother, also black, ice blue eyes)

Ceres (young, brown, male)

Simone (female pup, black)

Last edited by a moderator:
TwiztdxRaven: OOC// Fast forward to when they all wake up? And from now on, OOC goes here, just made it.

Reply: Absolutely.

Also I pictured Ceres as being sort of the bratty teenager stage? So he can be playful but he can be sort of daft sometimes as well. i.e. a way to work in why he didn't realize Shayde was even addressing him was because a. he was totally exhausted and b. he is kinda... dense? I guess?

And also just want to say thanks for letting me join. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're very welcome! :) thank you for joining, the more players the more fun it is If you ask me!

Sounds to me like he'd be somewhere around a year old, then. Ever watched a dog grow up? About 6 months they're silly playful little things who get into everything, about the equivalent of a 7-10 year old human I think. By a year old, they're technically 'grown', but not mature yet. Like a human teenager. 2 years old is when they're considered to be adults, fully matured and proper breeding age.

Just a quick run down. ^·^ I've been borderline obsessed with wolves since I was a little kid. Lol

ahh yeah i have have a dog but she is really old now so I don't really remember when she was a puppy very clearly.

and finally the story takes its first dark turn lol :P

Sorry I've been busy I havnt gotten a chance to reply.

It's all good. It's all for fun right?

Yeah, it's no problem! I understand. Wish my life were busier.... Live in nanny, so I have absolutely nothing to do until the boys get home from school

So this is the closest picture i could find of what I picture Ceres to look like.
tumblr_ndta74FRlc1tns5m5o1_250.jpg

Reactions: TwiztdxRaven
So I notice Pine hasn't posted in like forever.

Could I join?
I'll be called Simone. She's still a pup! :3
4689042942_521e36fabe.jpg

Should we all just post a picture of what our wolves look like ?

you can if you want. I was just doing it so that people wouldn't get confused as to why my character was acting like a puppy.

I was too busy to post a few days ago, and procrastinated on looking at it. What's happened?
And Pine looks like this:
images

Just a grey wolf with bold markings.

Not much. They haven't disscussed about being a pack yet, but there kinda warming up to each other and such.

How much time has passed, and where are they?

So sorry I disappeared there guys, busy day yesterday! Here's a picture of Shayde... except her eyes are a light brown, and the silver markings are more just her ears, shoulders, spine, and part of her tail. And her right forepaw.

whitewolf.jpg