Real Life Questing

F

Fijoli

Original poster
Quests. Real life? Do you do adventerous things? ever travel somewhere far away? exotic and foreign? Stop you appriciate being alive and relizing the here and now? See any epic sunsets lately, rainbows?

It's Dangerous Buisness, stepping out your front door. ~Bilbo Baggins

Share photos of your quests, your adventures, be it into nature, the city, or your own backyard. Come, be adventurous with us and share some experiences. lets show eachother the world questing near and far. Braving what lies beyond our front doors and catching those glimpses.

October Knight and Fijoli Hike the Redwood

RedwoodTree1jpg.jpg

OctoberKnigh1t.jpg

FijoOctolulz.jpg

FijoInTheRedwood.jpg

FijoOctoLulz1.jpg

RedwoodLight.jpg

TheVastRedWoods.jpg

ColenelArmstrongTheRedwood.jpg
The Colenel Armstrong Redwood Tree

A very large tree, that when no one is around I will, Someday, Hug the shit out of. ~Fijoli

^_^

Please feel free to share your adventures with us. Be adventurous. No Picture to share? Then tell us all about your fantasy adventure, where do you perfer to quest? and why?

Safe Travels, Each and everyone of you.

Stay Epic.

My little sister and I went on a vacation and explored the Washington-Oregon Coast. BEST TRIP EVER. Because of that trip, I'm saving up and planning on moving to Oregon soon. My odd soul found its home on that trip! We did a bunch of crazy, fun things. From beaches, to rainforests, to farmer's markets: Here are some of my favorite places -

560476_3766621039049_1491739896_n.jpg

179974_3761633074353_1701081173_n.jpg

546303_3778951387300_53654954_n.jpg

542879_3761290705794_1568009212_n.jpg

545592_3761581313059_1570971551_n.jpg

487323_3761414788896_391384646_n.jpg
[/spolier]

Also..... I lived on the East Coast for a while, and I drove out to the beach for the sunrise during the winter - TOTALLY WORTH IT.

sunrise_by_brokenhallelujahs-d3axisu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cortexiphan Girl , Those are some BEAUTIFUL PICTURES thank you so much for sharing these!! it looks like quite the adventure!

@Fijoli As does yours! It's amazing that states who share the same coastline can look so different!

I love to Geocache. If you don't know what that is, click this. It's really cool because you can do it where ever you are, even in the middle of a city! I feel like it's a quest (sometimes). All you have is your handy GPS and your own two feet. (Sometimes your steed: ATV, or other such vehicles) and you just go. Of course you find buried/hidden treasure and you leave something behind for someone else after you to find.

Of course I go off to other countries randomly too. Like China:
377668_482400305152521_1988255027_n.jpg

Sadly, I haven't done anything too interesting in the past few months.

My life...is boring. I can take you on a quest however, on the exploration of the box I live in.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Geocaching is fun, and I have always had a lot of fun doing it. Mostly done the city variety, since I live in a city, and don't really have transportation to the vast suburbs (and wilderness outside of them) of Atlanta.

Alas, that real-life questing did not gain me anything monetary, nor did I gain experience points. /sadface

• Thank You
@Alan , ah..No sadface. I grant you 2000 Experience pts. for Sharing your story with us ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Moving to a new state was an adventure within itself. These are from when I first moved, before the snow and the ice. How do you Midwesterners do it?

005_zps0b983c71.jpg

003_zpsde2a13b3.jpg

012_zpsdf67665a.jpg

011_zpsf839932a.jpg

008_zps0b53fe78.jpg

• Thank You
I've been to the Philippines on multiple occasions! We go sometimes to the beaches and the farms.

But my most fun adventures are probably here in Texas. I don't have any pictures of them because the cameraphone it was all on broke. D:

Something me and maybe like 15 of my friends used to play was capture the flag in the forest. There's like this huge 30-acre land one of my teachers had and we used to go and organize (with the teacher's consent, of course) to play capture the flag there. It was like so freakin scary as the twilight hours turned into the darkness of night and we all would jump in the nasty, muddy pond and then eat s'mores around the bonfire when it got too cold to swim. I remember they forgot me and they were driving off in the truck, and I HAULED ASS to get to the truck. 7 mph (11km/hr) doesn't sound fast, but when you're running behind and jumping on a truck going that fast, boyyyyyy you realize how fast that really is.

EDIT: THAT AND WILD HOGS. Encountering a wild hog is NOT like encountering a wild pokemon. You don't throw balls at that shit. You see how pissed off it and you immediately run up the closest tree, lest you be rammed into pulverized nothingness. Then you shout at your friends to shoot Pumba with their hunting rifle and then cry, realizing you just escaped death.

Another Edit: Also, water moccasins. D: I think those are the scariest things evar. You never notice them until you get too close to the lake. Then they practically fly at you. Those things are FAST. (This is why I never go to the pond in summertime anymore.)

• Thank You
@Levusti , XD, that made me laugh, gasp, and reminded me of the days when I played Jailbreak in the vast parking lots of the washington way apartment complex, nights of hours of intense tag. Thank you so much for sharing your Questing and adventurous spirit ^_^