Ready to RP

S

StormGirl

Original poster
Hey, I have been rping for a while now, I love fantasy. I am very detailed and have a very large vocabulary so I like to use large words because it makes me feel smart :bananaman: though I am still working on my poor punctuation. Let me know if you want to RP cause I am always willing to RP. I prefer Literate RolePlayers because the more words the more dramatic it is. Other then that its great to have found a good RP because the last one I was on kind of died..... I like Witch rps, vampire Roleplays, Demons RPS and very many more. So go ahead, I don't bite.

Hey there. :) I'm Jester, I joined about 4 days ago. Two of my characters are demon, and I don't have many others so far. >_>;; Still working on that. But I'm writing a book and such right now, and I can write anywhere from a few sentences to full paragraphs. (Full paragraphs are my favorite though.) Have fun! This place is really nice.

Hiya! ^ _^ Welcome to Iwaku :) Everyone here is really friendly and won't mind answering any questions you may have. Feel free to send me a pm if you want a roleplay partner or even just a pal to help make Iwaku leaa big and scary. Well I do hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun too. I look forward to the possibility of being in a roleplay alongside you.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Hey, welcome to Iwaku~! It's great to have you here >w<

I'm open to Rp! Just leave a message on my Profile or Shoot a PM my Way~ I promise I am friendly ^^

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
We don't have many witch, demon, etc. roleplays though I do recall us having a werewolf roleplay or two floating around...
You can certainly start your own roleplay for those things as well as joining some of the others. Who knows, maybe you'll find a new "like"!
If you want to look around some and get to know our members, General has awesome threads too, like this one, showcasing how talented our members are physically!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

thanks, all of you seem really nice. I'LL PM a few of you and see what we can RP

Hello and welcome to the site miss Stormy Girl!! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, StormGirl! If you haven't already, filling out the Role-players resume on your profile is a good place to start. Other than that just check out the site to see all the cool stuff we have to offer. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Weeeeeelllllcccooommmeeee! =)

Wow you people are very enthusiastic about newcomers, thanks everyone!

Yeah just about everyone here is a nonscary creamy pile of awesome. *Checks to see who wants to hit me* XD LOL Seriousness though, it's part of the reason I joined. The base here is really friendly compared to most places I've been in... And ditched.

Yeah just about everyone here is a nonscary creamy pile of awesome. *Checks to see who wants to hit me* XD LOL Seriousness though, it's part of the reason I joined. The base here is really friendly compared to most places I've been in... And ditched.

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh >.>