1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Ready to roleplay!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Russian Angel, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! My name is Mark, and hopefully we can start a roleplay soon! I've been hopping around to roleplay sites, in search of the perfect one, and I think I've found it! Anyways, I'm 6'6", I have dark brown hair, green eyes with streaks of yellow around my iris, I'm a boxer, and I'm very muscular, and have many tattoos! But I'm not that violent!! (Well, at least when I'm sober!) But yeah! I hope we can roleplay soon! ~Mark

2. Ohhh tattoos. This intrigues me. I just got my first one a month ago. I want moorree >.<

Welcome to Iwaku =P

3. I swear I've been in that tattoo chair for almost a week of my life! My skin is like, 5 diffrent colors! Heck, I'm a walking work of art! But with all my boxing matches and my new black smith job, I'm cutting and burning away the tattoos, so every so often, I'll get a new one! Anyways, thank you! Would you like to roleplay?

4. Welcome to Iwaku, Mark! ♥

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.