Ready to jump in as anything you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ester

Original poster
Hi! My name is Ester! I just joined and I'm ready to jump right into roleplaying here! I am new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I am a very adaptable player and can make myself fit into nearly any character or situation. My only exceptions to this are that I don't roleplay anything fanfiction (based on existing media) except for original character Hunger Games stories and only roleplay in full paragraphs meaning I don't want to join a roleplay where the responses are only a sentence or two each. Also, I'm 22 and prefer to roleplay with people of a similar age, but I'm not totally opposed to writing with older or younger players as along as we're all on the same page as far as literacy and where the story is going.

Other than that, let me know if there is a roleplay I should join, especially if it is in desperate need of more players or a specific character or even an NPC. I'm ready to get started! :D

I have a RP that is based in high school mostly and essentially centers mostly around students with overactive imaginations pretending to have special powers, abilities, and personas as they interact in their own special ways with the normal world and people around them. It's essentially loosely based on the anime Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai, but only really in concept and theme as it is fully OCs and in an original school. We could really use some new characters right now to jump in, and are just now hitting a spot in the story where it'll be easy for them to do so after a profile is complete. Btw, I just so happen to be turning 22 myself in a week and our RP is very focused on literacy with one or two paragraphs as a posting minimum in the IC, and we are all respectful and passionate about this story so I hope you will give it some consideration. Also, you don't have to know the anime in order to join (some of the current members still haven't seen it before themselves), and you don't have to have a character that has this case of overactive imagination (dubbed 'chuunibyou', which translates to '8th Grader Syndrome' and is a.k.a. 'Delusions of Grandeur'), you can have a totally normal character that's just sort of along for the ride or who might even have some mild interest in the subject; it's total freedom of choice though there are of course some ability limitations for anti-extreme-godmodd purposes, but it's primarily on the balance and amount of the character's made up skills if they happen to have chuunibyou. Also, the CS profiles have a pretty high request for information on the character, just a heads up :)

Here's a link to the OOC which has more setting information as well as the rules in case you're interested: OPEN SIGNUPS - Inside Identity (OOC)

If you're itching to get into roleplaying, I thought you might enjoy WarFact! You might know it already as one of the five games that won the worldbulding competition on the site a while back, and if you haven't already, you're recommended to take a look. Once we get the show on the road, it will be pretty large-scale, so be aware of that.

The roleplay is set in 2092, where humans have, after WWIII, conquered a large chunk of the galaxy, but the empire was too big for one government alone, so it split into several factions. Now these factions are still fairly peaceful, but with rebellion looming on the horizon, the bigger threat of full-scale war is ever more present.

In WarFact, your character will be a member of either faction, and with the vast possibilities of space travel, any user created alien race is allowed. Hope to see your character soon!

OPEN SIGNUPS - Headphone Jack: A Gang/Music RP [seeking Elecs & Clefs] ♬♪ Signups & OOC

A world that has banned music. The story revolved around the 2 gangs who bring in illegal music stuff, the people they're involved with, and the police who chase after them. The 2 gangs are NuMetal and Electronica. The police force are called Clefs. We're in dire need of some Electronica members and Clefs! The rp also encourages multiple characters, if you're into that!

I have a supervillain roleplay about a scientist who helps break five prisoners out of a supermax prison, so that they can get revenge on her former employers.

Check it out if you're interested!
OPEN SIGNUPS - Silver Satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.