Ready to be My Long-Term Partner? [NEW PLOT AVAILABLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meredith

Original poster
t86pep.jpg

200.gif

My name is Meredith and I'm looking for long-term partner here, I wish to have a good 1x1 RP which we can feel the drama, intense, tears, laughs, and many emotions in that RP. I really want to have a high quality RP with a dedicated partner. Also, if any of you want to have more sexy plot, EXCEPT THOSE WHO ARE UNDER 18, I will gladly accept 1x1 libertine RP with 50:50 plot and smut. So, here are the list of things I want my future partners know. Trust me, when I put my expectation on some level, I promise you I will give you the same.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY, THANK YOU ^^
  1. NO ONE LINER please, I kinda suck at replying one liner and end up become one liner as well which I hate it. I hope you can give me something to work on, describing how you feel and what you do, so I can give you something in return. I am what you give. One decent paragraph is the minimum, more will be better. However, still quality over quantity.
  2. DECENT GRAMMAR, English is not my first language, but I think I'm good enough with grammar and I hope you do too. You don't need to be perfect for I am not, but make it readable and understandable. We have spell checking here, so use it well, my friend.
  3. POST SEVERAL TIMES IN A WEEK, I do wish you can reply once a day, but I can't promise you that, so I won't ask you to do that. More interesting our RP is, more frequent I will reply. Also tell me when you're going on vacation or anything that will make you gone for days, I will also tell you that. Do you know how it feels when you wait for someone to reply for a long time?
  4. TELL ME IF SOMETHING IS WRONG, seriously when you think that the spark disappears and lost, tell me. I will tell you as well so we can find a way to make things interesting again. I will also tell you when I lost interest in the RP. We can work it out together. I don't bite and I don't hold grudge, so if you wanna leave, I can accept that but please tell me so I don't wait for your reply, maybe I need to improve myself better. I would love to hear your feedback and I want to finish the RP, making a closing, like we need to go on our way and things, before we leave it completely.
  5. I AM PICKY, sorry but yes I am so picky with partner. Just like I said before, you can leave if you want, I can leave you as well. If I think that we don't match, I will tell you and I am sorry, I will leave our RP. But, don't worry, I won't leave you hanging. I always tell people when I'm leaving.
  6. NO LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, I can't imagine someone falls in love right after they see him/her. Well, some people work that way, while I'm not. Romance is allowed, but I want it develops from time to time as the feeling starts to grow, unless stated by the story that we are already in love.
  7. DEVELOPMENT, I would love to see our characters develop as the story goes by. I assure you when we can develop the story and our characters well, we will have an epic RP.
  8. BE CREATIVE, even it is just a simple thing like name and appearance, it will surely make me happy. I prefer using image (digital art and anime are welcomed) than explanation since I'm not good at explaining appearance.
  9. DON'T BE POSSESSIVE, if you somehow see me replying OOCs but I don't reply our RP, that's merely because I prefer to reply RP using computer than phone, or maybe I'm stuck and trying to think what to reply. Don't want to force my idea and give you something bad. Just be patient, I promise I won't leave you hanging without notice. This applies to you too, take your time, no need to rush.
  10. Last but not least, THREAD OVER PM, I really wish to have RP via thread instead of PM, I do wish that. We can use PM as OOC, but not as IC.

I know, I know, that is a lot, but I promise I will give you something worthy in the end. I promise. I PROMISE ^^
So, after you're tired reading those long list, I will give you the fun now, YEAY~

6zn1xv.jpg

I have several plots I have in mind along with the character for the story, so basically you fill the role needed. More will be added when it pops on my mind ^^ Also this plot can be turn into libertine plot if you want to, we can talk about it.
Also I only need one partner for every plot, so when the plot is taken, I will put a notice on it and it can be open again if my partner leave.

THE BATTLE BRIDE
*TAKEN*
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-battle-bride.121234/
316xfev.jpg

NAME
Eclesia Ruby

THEME
Fantasy

GENRE
Adventure, Romance

CHARACTER NEEDED
Male as My Couple

PLOT
We were mercenary couple that ready to be married. We had prepared everything from the date, place, guests, anything needed for a proper wedding. On the important day, when we were ready to say our vow, a group of monster lead by mysterious demon attacked the church. Slaughtering most of the guests even though we did our best to protect them. The supposed-to-be-happy day turned into nightmare. It turned out that this demon had attacked several places, killing everyone on sight, making sure no human left in this world. Thanks to our skills and experiences, we survived the massacre, but most of our beloved ones died on spot. We were no longer want to marry, instead we wanted to avenge their life and brought back justice to this world. Once again, the well-known mercenary couple set their foot to find this demon leader and slayed his head to end his terror.

DROWNING IN BLUE
*TAKEN*
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/drowning-in-blue.121235/
28sle94.jpg

NAME
Nomania Ederlene

THEME
Modern

GENRE
Slice of Life, Romance/Non, Drama, Angst

CHARACTER NEEDED
Male/Female as Any Role Suitable

PLOT
Nomania was a special girl, she could breath underwater. However, her life was not so good. Born in poor family, her parents forced to sell her to a rich man to pay their debt. Seeing how special and unique she was, the rich man decided to make her as his main attraction in his fancy restaurant. Since she was only 10 (now she was 17), Nomania lived her life as a decoration in the rich man's restaurant. He kept her in large aquarium where his visitors could see her. She mostly just entertained them with her dance or just waving to them. Sometimes, she would just sit and observe the restaurant, smiling when people saw her.

When the restaurant was closed, she was allowed to go out from the aquarium, roaming around the restaurant, did anything she wanted as long as she didn't leave the restaurant. Her room was only a small warehouse with only bed and lamp inside. He gave her enough food to make her stay healthy and pretty, but he treated her like pet. Nomania couldn't complain because now she was fully his property with a signed contract as the evidence. Then, Nomania met you who would change her life forever.

LOVE ME TENDERLY
*TAKEN*
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/love-me-tenderly.121237/
1d20531aa624d0f8a1d7687db6c6ebfd.jpg

NAME
Aishe Caverwin

THEME
Modern

GENRE
Romance, Drama, Potentially Have Smut Inside

CHARACTER NEEDED
Male/Female as Her Counselor

PLOT
Aishe was a noble who lived with her rich husband who was a total womanizer and sometimes ]abusive. She couldn't leave him because he helped her a lot when she was younger, so she was unofficially in debt, also she loved and cared about him. When Aishe was 20, he proposed her telling how much he loved her and things which made her heart melting and in fact she loved him too. They lived happily and cared about each other so much.

However after one year marriage, he turned into someone different. He started to came home so late, sometimes he didn't come back at all. Aishe could smell women perfume on his shirt. She asked him about where did he go and such which made him angry and beat her. After that, he always did this to her. Alcohol and women perfume always on his shirt. He didn't make love to her with love, instead he did it so roughly and always hurt her. Aishe cried almost every night, begging for his mercy, but he didn't care anymore.

In her desperation, Aishe came to a counselor to tell about her problems, she really needed someone to hold on. Little she knew that this counseling might lead to a forbidden relationship.

THE PIECES OF MEMORY
*TAKEN*
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-pieces-of-memory.121431/

*SPECIAL REQUIREMENT*
39a108b8be93298cb864390aabd2a4f4.jpg

NAME
Zack Orbert

THEME
Modern

GENRE
Action, Drama, Mystery, Romance/Non

CHARACTER NEEDED
Female as Amnesia Client

PLOT
Zack was a professional detective, every case solved perfectly in his hand. Became a detective was always his dream since he was a kid since his father was also a well-known detective. Bearing the name of his father, Zack grew up into a fine detective, able to replace his father. Every case he handled was unique in every way, but one day he met this special case.

This case about a woman who charged for murder. The police had every proof saying she murdered her husband. However, she never admitted this crime for she got amnesia right after the incident. Her parents insisted that she would never done something like, but couldn't do anything since the proof saying that she was. They then hired Zack to help out their precious daughter.

At first, the police refused to accept this, but then gave her one month to find proof saying she was innocent. Seeing how unique this case was, Zack accepted to help the woman. Using the precious one month to find everything needed to free the woman from guilty and gathered her memories in the process.

SPECIAL REQUIREMENT
I've never done detective RP before, so I really need someone who can brainstorming with me about this. Also I need someone who is extra active, because this woman needs character development a lot and you are the main character of this RP. You have the power to make her guilty or innocent as the story reveals her memory.

I need partner who can help me move on the story a lot since I can't do anything with the woman's story. I will be more passive, but it doesn't mean I won't help you move the story, I'm the detective anyway so I will ask you to do this and that but the outcome is mostly on your hand.

I must admit that this plot is hard for me and without the suitable partner, this plot is not going to be good. I really want to make this RP becomes awesome because I love the plot a lot.

However, if you think you can't play the woman but still want to take this plot. I can change the role with you as Zack Orbert and it means you can't make your own character (appearance, age, and name) but his personality and development is in your hand. I will make the woman myself. So basically both of the characters made by me if you wanna change role.

SWEET EVIL
ba07675b43bf6f3328ac2b1fce0e1d5d.jpg

NAME
Queen Laiden Enerica

RACE
Demon

THEME
Fantasy

GENRE
Romance, Adventure, Potentially Have Smut Inside

CHARACTER NEEDED
Male as Holy Knight in Disguise

PLOT
Queen Laiden was the evilest demon queen in the netherworld. Having thousand of demon's army made her unbeatable. Human world was the most precious world she wanted to rule, seeing how corrupted and wealthy the world was. However, she couldn't attack the human world because of the shield made by the Goddess of Gaia, Xiria, the ruler and protector of the human world, but Queen Laiden would never gave up.

Seeing how Queen Laiden became stronger and stronger, Xiria afraid that her shield couldn't hold her anymore, so she sent her most trusted and powerful holy knight to find out Queen Laiden's weakness, slaying her if he could. Their plan was to send the holy knight as her new slave, gained her trust and found out more about her. If he could find a perfect time to kill her, he was granted the permission to do it. The evil queen needed to be stopped once and for all.

This story was about the holy knight who disguised himself to slay the Evil Queen. However, time could change someone and the more he got closer to her, the more he knew the reason behind her evilness. Their relationship would grow and maybe the plan needed some changes.
I WILL ADD MORE PLOT, I WILL, don't worry and maybe put more gentlemen on my plot so we can have diversity here.
We can also twist the story a little bit, just tell me about your idea and we will work on it ^^
I am open to new plots suggested by you, but it doesn't mean I will accept it, just throw me something and we can talk about it.

How_to_Sign_Up.png

Yes, I am serious. See point number 5? I am picky and I totally am. I wanna see your character first, if it fits my plot and character, I will accept it with open arms.

Send this over PM with the subject is the title of the plot, for example 'Drowning in Blue', easier for me to manage it ^^
Inside your PM, please include this simple CS.

SIMPLE CS
APPEARANCE
NAME
SHORT BIO

OKAY~ That's all, thank you for reading my long post, I appreciate it and sorry for I am so fussy >.<

Thank_You.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I see that all your plots are taken but I would still like to roleplay with you if you are free.

I, too, would like to roleplay with you, if you are open for an extra one in your schedule.

@Cardiac Kid I'm always open to new RPs. PM me and we can discuss details.

Hello @Wolfiethehybrid123 @Cardiac Kid ^^
Thank you for your interest, I would like to play with you, you can wait until I have more plots up or shoot me some ideas, I might or might not accept it since I have several RPs on hand right now, so I'm a little bit picky >.< (actually I always be) sowry... :(

• Thank You
Reactions: Oliver Queen
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Not a problem at all. If I come up with an idea, I will send it your way and see if you approve of it. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Update.png

*NEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW (POINT 9)*
*NEW PLOTS*

THE PIECES OF MEMORY
*SPECIAL*

SWEET EVIL

Since you two commented on my thread, I will save a spot for you, but if I get no news from you, I'm gonna open the spots ^^
@Wolfiethehybrid123 @Cardiac Kid
~Thank You~

@Meredith I'm intrested in the Pieces of Memory roleplay, I've actually taken part in a detective roleplay before so I might be useful for brain storming, unfortunatly my partner vanished off thd face of the earth. I could send you a PM with my character and details if you want.

Oh and what I mean with news is send me a PM using the format I make on first post ^^

EDIT: Yes, please send me PM :3

Status
Not open for further replies.