Ready! Set! Here I come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ichinomiya Eruna

Original poster
Nice to meet ya!

sp-mikagura_gakuen_kumikyoku.jpg

I'm formally known as Ichinomiya, Eruna! But you can call me Eruna, or whatever ya want! I'm here to make as many friends as possible, and of course, I wanna write a bunch'a awesome stories with ya'll! In case it wasn't obvious, I'm a big fan of vocaloid and anime stuff.

I consider myself a rather adaptable role player, and I tend to be able to mirror posts. This site is set up in a way that I'm pretty familiar with, though there are a few organization things I like on this site better.
Despite being rather experienced, I'm still a new member here, so I'll make sure to know my place. Thanks in advance for any help I might receive from my future friends and co-roleplayers!

I plan on starting to role play as soon as possible, so don't be afraid to ask me to pm or invite me or whatever ya guys do around this site!

This site actually looks pretty similar to another site I use. The internet blocked that website, so that's one reason why I'm here. I do like the organization of this place a bit better, and I've heard that a few of my friends from that other site rp here. Though, I'm very excited to try to make new friends!

Let's become friends, 'kay?

Hello Eruna! Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy you enjoy your stay! You can feel free to call me Zero. If you might be interested, I cordially invite you to any of the roleplays I am currently in, as well as extend my hand to you in friendship.

Welcome welcome, Eruna. I already met you in the chatbox, but here's a more formal welcome.

I'm also sorta new, but also a veteran. And if you're looking for RP... here's a formal invitation to my RP.

New Peaks Academy: Fight School

Sup, hope you have a nice stay here on Iwaku~
Though, got any other name? I don't really like calling people by the name of the person of whichever set they have right now.

Welcome to the family, Eruna! You're intro was adorable!

Hope you make tons of friends and if you have any questions or need help with something, feel free to drop me a line. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.