READY PLAYER THREE: IWAKU NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
-PRETENDS SHE DIDN'T SPILL GASOLINE EVERYWHERE- (⊙◇◉) I NEED A MOP

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T MAKE ME ADMIN.

I KEEP SAYING IT, DIANA. I KEEP SAYING IT...

-showers love on the entire triumvirate and Iwaku- >u<

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth
Mom needs to know that not burning the house down with all her children in it was the right choice. (⊙◇◉)

*slowly skulk away before the crazy owl lady notices one of the 'children' is out of her sight.

Well, I'm glad we didn't die!

Reactions: Astaroth
Thank you Owlmom, and welcome back!

Thank you ^_^ and glad to see you back

I'm so grateful you haven't shut down the site! I totally adore this place and I have to say it's amazing! I had a pretty horrible 2018 myself but things seem to be coming back into some semblance of normal (well normal is a relative thing isn't it...still..you know what I mean I feel certain) I miss the craziness of being on staff, and I think I'll be able to commit to that again soon. *FINGERS CROSSED*

I haven't seen any glaring mistakes in the way this site is managed, at least not in the time I've been here which admittedly is far less than some. Possibly my advanced years gives me a more forgiving nature, or likely the absence of a perfection clause, but still I've been part of a lot of communities and sites and none are as vital and active as Iwaku.

ANYWAY....I look forward to getting to know you. Welcome back and THANK YOU!! huge hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.