ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
IT’S NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE AND NOBODY IS GOING TO BE MAD
Unless you hate Iwaku, in which case, you’re going to be disappointed. (◉◇◉)​

GREETINGS MINIONS.

I was going to write a long inspiring speech. Something about hard times, grand mistakes, evolution, and the future, etc. But we don’t have time for my magical nonsense, we need to get our house back in order.

Long story short, 2018 sucked a bunch of dicks. Ò,Ó Ignoring the chaos of my personal issues, shortly after the fundraiser Iwaku had to deal with Jorick retiring, Astaroth living in the hospital for several weeks, and Kitti being in and out of the doctors as well. I have warned people time and time again that without three admins I’d have to shut Iwaku down. By December I was ready to pull the plug for good. I wrote up the announcement and everything.

Except I didn’t post it. I kept telling myself I’d do it, and just couldn’t do it. Ò,Ó I am NOT a person who shies away from killing things when they need to die. I have murdered sites before. I realized, quite fearfully, that this is something I still care deeply for and I cannot let it go without fighting to give Iwaku the longest lifespan as possible. Heck if I know why, I guess I love you jerks. Ò◇Ó

I have discussed things with Kitti and Astaroth, and they too are on board with this totally insane plan to actually live and enjoy life and be amazing and run Iwaku until one of us finally kicks the bucket.

WELCOME TO IWAKU

Hello. If we have not met, (because I have been hiding in my retirement tree for some time), I am Diana! They call me the Owl Mother because I am a flying toasted marshmallow with claws. My passion is running communities and my special power is inspiring people in a multitude of ways. I live and feed off the joy of members. Seriously. The more you love and enjoy this site, the more powerful I become. Settle in here and share your love for our community and I will do everything in my power to have it live forever and be a place you can call your internet home.

To my left is Kitti Kitti . She was on Iwaku long before I ever joined. Back then she was a small babbu, but now she is a strong powerful lady and quite possibly the most dedicated, consistent, and warmhearted individual that I have had the pleasure of working with. She has been single-handedly trying her best to hold things together on Iwaku when myself and Astaroth were physically and mentally unable to even look at the site. If you ever have a problem she will listen and do her absolute best to help. She deserves ten million baskets of respect.

To my right is Astaroth Astaroth . He is a mid generation Iwaku member and has had the pleasure of suffering through some of the best times on staff as well as some of the worst mistakes we’ve ever made. He has the strength and constitution to handle the kind of problems most people would balk at; from wading through pages and pages of sketchy pedo trash to stepping in front of verbal bullets on behalf of staff. He has spent countless hours over the years making sure the members here are safe from creeps. He protec, he attac, he got yo back.

We three are now your admin team.

We’re going to make tons of mistakes and probably be frustrating for everyone! Ç◇Ç But we love Iwaku and we are working out some strategies for making sure the site still retains its standards of safe fun, while also taking into account our physical and mental health issues. Over the next couple of the months we’ll be “auditing” the site so to speak, to figure out what changes we need to make to help us do a better job.

Our ultimate goal is making sure Iwaku remains a place where you have creative freedom to write anything you want to write in an environment that is friendly, respectful, and safe.

Whether you want to roleplay animu dudes fighting dragons, or if you prefer fucking those dragons. You do you, boo. We’ll make sure you’re legal and safe while you do it. <3

HOW YOU CAN HELP US NOT FUCK THIS UP

A site is only as good as the members in it. Make sure you know and understand the site rules and follow them. If you have any questions, use the Help Desk! If you find yourself in a situation where someone is being an asshole or a creeper, make sure to report them. Even if the situation doesn’t seem like a big deal to you personally, you never know when that person might be doing something awful to someone else.

Otherwise…? PLAY. HAVE FUN. SHOW JOY AND ENTHUSIASM. I cannot stress enough how much energy we get from you guys getting all excited and putting Iwaku to good use.

Mom needs to know that not burning the house down with all her children in it was the right choice. (⊙◇◉)

If you have questions about this and Iwaku’s future, we are now here to answer them! I will try not to bite any fingers but I can’t say the same for Kitti or Astaroth.

Peregrine

Waiting for Wit
SITE SUPPORT
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Fairly aggressive. I'm perfectly happy to guide the story, but if your posts never move the plot forward at all, then we'll have a problem.
Favorite Genres
Modern fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by high fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Genre You DON'T Like
Not a big fan of purely realistic stories. I want something more than real life in my plots please!
Thank you for not burning down Iwaku. ಥ﹏ಥ

Childish Grumpino

LET'S DO METH AND CHOP UP OUR NEIGHBOURS  ヲ 詠よ意イめフ
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
By December I was ready to pull the plug for good. I wrote up the announcement and everything.
THIS IS HOW CLOSE SHE CAME, IWAKU. THIS IS HOW CLOSE SHE CAME TO LISTENING TO ME.

Nemopedia

Storms lie. A breeze it becomes. A breath it ends.
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
The blubbing encyclopedia
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
GMT +1/2 | CET/CEST | Random, mostly on my phone
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
Both, depending how much there is going on already.
Favorite Genres
Tragedy, Psychological, Historical, Steampunk, Mystery, Thriller, Sci-fi, see tag list for more...
Genre You DON'T Like
Romance
Whoot, no anxiously moving roleplays and saving content and looking for new places to waste my time on. 8D

Now, what colour will the admins be? Teal, purple, purple-teal???? Who will be giving up their colour?

A rather majestic pig

THAT'S MY FLOWER, I DON'T KNOW YOU!
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary
Passive-aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Mostly nothing.
Genre You DON'T Like
Romance. It sucks and you suck for liking it.
A lot of my rep is based on you not being admin so I can shit talk, but no, yeah this is fine. I guess.

"Welcome" back.

Indabayou

America's Next Top Cryptid
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
weekdays 8pm-11pm, weekends 1pm-1am EST
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Futanari, Primarily Prefer Female
Both. Mostly passive in rp styles I'm not familiar with, but I like to contribute ideas and work in plot elements with my partner.
Favorite Genres
modern, scifi, superpower, modern fantasy, slice of life
Genre You DON'T Like
horror, historical, crime/mafia/gangster, furry
Thank you so much for deciding to keep Iwaku alive! This is the only rp site I use, and it's cuz you guys are so awesome at what you do.

Astoria

Manchurian Imouto
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
I'm online most evenings on a regular basis. If you message me, I'll probably see your PM within a day tops, or you can find me on Discord under Click This#5640 --Just message me if you're from Iwaku so there aren't any misunderstandings!
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I more or less go straight down the line between passive and aggressive, but this can change depending on the situation.
Favorite Genres
I'm a massive fan of any genre that puts my characters in a fish out of the water scenario. This can be time travel, isekai, or even an epic journey type of story. If it's in an anime style, you've got my full and undivided attention.

I'm generally game with most fantasy genres, although my preference is skewed towards high fantasy and historical fantasy. Also, steampunk. Depending on the type of roleplay, modern and sci-fi roleplays are good with me as well. In terms of settings for historical roleplays, I love seeing stories set in the Roman republic or empire, the age of sail, the Victorian era, WWI, WWII, the Cold War, and the early information era, although I might tend to play fast and loose with some historical accuracy in favor of plots and characters.

Naturally though, if the plot's something glorious, the genre probably won't matter too much.
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm not too into stories that focus heavily on pure mecha, or yaoi based storylines.
Whoot, no anxiously moving roleplays and saving content and looking for new places to waste my time on. 8D

Now, what colour will the admins be? Teal, purple, purple-teal???? Who will be giving up their colour?
I still insist on vomit green. :3

LuckycoolHawk9

Where Did This Beard Come From?
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Male
Mostly Passive, Sometimes Agressive
Welcome back Diana Diana . Good to see you back in the admin chair. We all missed you.

Onyx

I preen for Satan.
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Evening/Late Night (MST)
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Male, Transgender, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male
On the aggressive side, but I dig a mutual aggression.
Favorite Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, yada yada
Genre You DON'T Like
Hard sci-fi I guess. Anything very combat oriented. Less interested in strict modern role-plays with some exceptions.
Despite having not been around since late October, I am also extremely glad you decided not to incinerate Iwaku. I've had too much fun in this place and met too many great people for it to just close. D: I'm happy to see you back in the fray!

Kat

be kind
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Varies
Writing Levels
Advanced
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Passive-Aggressive
Thank you for not burning down Iwaku. ಥ﹏ಥ
Word ^^^

Holy fuck Iwaku is my lifeblood... This is my escape from RL shit... XDDD I'd be DEVASTATED if Iwaku was burned down by Mommy Owl XDDD

Astroblaze

Traverser#824|The Ally|Autobot|Knight of Doom
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
my schedule is very flexible (probably more than it should be tbh) but my best times are generally 4pm-9pm M-F and 12pm-9pm weekends
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous, No Preferences
passive leanings at first, aggressive leanings once familiar
Favorite Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, superheroes, action, adventure, combat, science fantasy, supernatural, hurt/comfort, modern fantasy
Holy crap that's kinda terrifying, especially considering I had absolutely no idea this was going on. So glad you decided to stick us out! ^^" Not sure what I'd do without Iwaku, tbh -- no other place I've found like it.

queenmei

Words are the most powerful weapons.
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
A mix of passive and aggressive. So, really I'm both.
Favorite Genres
Romance, slice of life, modern, high school, college, fantasy, coming of age, and friendships.
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror, furry, fandoms, and animal.
Didn’t even know this site was at risk for shutting down. I really hope you guys realize that so many people enjoy roleplying here,and I hope you get the inspiration to continue improving and upkeeping the site. I wish you the best.

Koshachiy

Catboy, kitter, kittykins, kitteh, catboyo, etc
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Male
I'm capable of both. I may be a bit more passive then aggressive normally, but it's...unpredictable. In honesty, I used to be super aggressive. I make an active effort to tone myself down and ensure my partner has a chance to speak up and contribute. I don't want to go back to how I was.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Gay Romance, the works.
Genre You DON'T Like
Straight romance. I won't write it. Don't ask me.
Thanks for not pulling the plug! It's taken me so long to find an internet home. I'd have hated to lose Iwaku so soon after finding it!

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
Either
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical, Horror, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi NSFW modern
I’m not a really big talker and usually stay off of these. But thank you for not letting this go I literally love this site ever since I found it on day one, and now there’s not a day that goes by when I’m not on this site.

AkikoYukito

Cat Lady of Questionable Sanity
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Male, Female
I play both Passively and Aggressively. I love to come up with ideas and twists for a story and manipulate a situation, but I also love a partner who can come up with ideas. I have no problem yielding to my partners' ideas or mashing ideas together.
Favorite Genres
Action-adventure, adult characters, age difference, alternate universe fandom, anime, crime drama, cyberpunk, darker themes, drama, dubious consent, dystopia, eastern, edo, epic quest, fairy tale, fantasy, feudal, futuristic, grimdark, heian, high fantasy, low fantasy, magic, modern, modern fantasy, modern scifi, mutants, paranormal, post-apocalyptic, psychological, romance, scifi, supernatural, urban fantasy.
Genre You DON'T Like
Atompunk; battle systems; clockpunk; cosmic horror; creepypasta; dieselpunk; fandom: cartoons, games, movies, next-gen characters, prequel, real people, shows, spin-off; historical, mindfuck, slice of life, sports, steampunk, tabletop, zombies.
Thank goodness! *cuddles Iwaku*

Joan

"You'll never be alone."
DONATING MEMBER
Soap
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
Male, Female, No Preferences
I do like to have a hand in the plot if I can, but it doesn't matter that much.
Favorite Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
Genre You DON'T Like
Romance-centric/Pre-planned romance
Sex-centric
Furry
Trope-y anime
Fandom with canon characters
Plain slice-of-life
I've been in kind of a funk lately and not logging on as much, but I'm still incredibly glad Iwaku's sticking around. This place means a shitton to me, and I'd hate to see it go.

Villains

My dear sweet nothing, let's start anew.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Evenings.
Writing Levels
Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Female
A little of both.
Favorite Genres
Modern Dark Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Far Future Deep Space Science Fiction, Cyberpunk, Historical Horror, Alternate History Horror, Greek Mythology, Post-Apocalyptic, and so forth. I really think I can play in any setting if the plot and the cast are interesting to me.
Genre You DON'T Like
High School/University/Academy. School-related stuff. Furry stuff. Anime/Manga stuff. Uh... I'm willing to hear any idea someone has, but those are my usual no choices.
I'm not always around, but I really appreciate the time I do spend on Iwaku. Thanks for keeping the site up.

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender, Primarily Prefer Male
I can do both.
Favorite Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult
Genre You DON'T Like
- Anime
- Fantasy
- Medieval
- Pure romance / smut
ride together die together iwaku thanks for not killing my internet home uwu

Dipper

Cookiemaster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
Male
I bounce between the two depending on the roleplay.
Favorite Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of Fandoms.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anime, Furry, Drama, Modern Fantasy
no, kill us, we deserve it

Thank you for not putting us down like the gremlins we are. :cookie: