Read this thread if you are confused about how to make a roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the "posting expectations" and little options like "it's a kissing book, character death," etc etc when creating a new thread?

What happened to the "posting expectations" and little options like "it's a kissing book, character death," etc etc when creating a new thread?

We now have a tagging system so that people can have however many (former prefixes) tags as they want and that suits the roleplay. Things like 'it's a kissing book' and the writing expectations are also meant to be put in as tags. (note,tags are created after the rp. You can see a little tag button on the overview page. Check Diana's example thread in the 1x1 area to see how it looks.)

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
once i post my roleplay can i add an icon to it later? found it

my memory is horrid, is there a list of tags somewhere?

So, I know you can add an image for the role play, but I didn't add one when I made it in the beginning.
Now I'm editing it, but I can't figure out how to add the image as the main one for the role play.
D:

So, I know you can add an image for the role play, but I didn't add one when I made it in the beginning.
Now I'm editing it, but I can't figure out how to add the image as the main one for the role play.
D:
Go to the Overview tab, in the right side of your screen you will see the "Edit Roleplay Icon" link. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Opossum My Possum
Status
Not open for further replies.