Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Historical, Magical, Dystopian
Howdy guys! It's me, Kita. Your friendly neighborhood werewolf :3 I have a special request! *makes own cheering noise* I am looking for someone to bring a female character to my first time male character!

That's right, I'm wanting to try my hand at male characters. I have only ever truly played females, but males just never really seemed to click with me until now.

A couple of guidelines I'd like to lay out.

•I am looking for a mxf pairing only. As I am a hopeless romantic, I would appreciate people who are interested in playing a female with liking for romance. Note: If there are sexy times, I fade to black. That's just how it is.

•I don't expect much in the way of post length, but please no one liners. I post about 3-5 sentences minimum, but on average post around 2 paragraphs.

•No doubling

•Rape or abuse is out of the question.

I am now currently looking for someone willing to play a female to my male Three Kingdoms Era Chinese warrior, or a male Feudal Era Japanese samurai/warlord.

If this interests you and you feel like you'd wanna help me out, leave a message below, or pm me

Last edited:
I would be interested in playing the female! Did you still want to do Pokemon, I'm game! I love talking plots and fandoms! Let me know if you would be at all interested!

Shoot me a pm <3
I would be interested in playing the female! Did you still want to do Pokemon, I'm game! I love talking plots and fandoms! Let me know if you would be at all interested!

Howdy guys! It's me, Kita. Your friendly neighborhood werewolf :3 I have a special request! *makes own cheering noise* I am looking for someone to bring a female character to my first time male character!

That's right, I'm wanting to try my hand at male characters. I have only ever truly played females, but males just never really seemed to click with me until now.

A couple of guidelines I'd like to lay out.

•I am looking for a mxf pairing only. As I am a hopeless romantic, I would appreciate people who are interested in playing a female with liking for romance. Note: If there are sexy times, I fade to black. That's just how it is.

•This will be a fandom based rp. I would like to focus more on my character than on creating an entire world from scratch

•I don't expect much in the way of post length, but please no one liners. I post about 3-5 sentences minimum, but on average post around 2 paragraphs.

•No doubling

•Rape or abuse is out of the question.

Personally, I'd love to start with a pokémon rp, but I'm open to suggestions and other fandoms.

If this interests you and you feel like you'd wanna help me out, leave a message below, or pm me

Which other fandoms so you have in mind?

Right now for this particular situation that would include pokémon, Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Inuyasha.
Which other fandoms so you have in mind?

Right now for this particular situation that would include pokémon, Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Inuyasha.

Understood.

Not my cup of tea to be honest but if you are needing a male for an original, let me know :)

Thanks for the reply.

Will do, thanks for the show of interest :3
Understood.

Not my cup of tea to be honest but if you are needing a male for an original, let me know :)

Thanks for the reply.

I'm still looking :3

I saw the words feudal and had to take a peek~ I'm interested if you are looking to start something up today! You can totally PM me here if you wanna plot or talk logistics.

Yeah, I'm super interested. Send me a pm! <3

Hello there, similar to you, I've been wanting to practice playing female characters since I mainly play males. You want me to send you a pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.