Reactivating account.

P

pepsi cola

Original poster
I would like to reactivate my old account called Mae, and I sent an email out but the last time I had contacted Iwaku, it took a good month to get a response, so i created this account so I could ask if there is a chance to get back my old account called Mae, and just delete this one.

unfortunately not, if you self deleted the account there is only a two week time period to reactive.

Also try to avoid bumping your posts within 24 hours as staff do have lives outside of Iwaku.

If you would have replied to that email three weeks ago, I could have already fixed this for you. D: You never told me which way you wanted to handle the account.

In any case, I have reactivated the mae account and merged the --yunggy account into it! You should now be @mae. again!

Thank you so much. I honestly at the time didn't know if I wanted to come back, that is why I didnt reply. And even now, i didn't think i could reply to the email. thank you so much for your help and im sorry for bumping this thread. i know mods have lives outside of iwaku.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana