RE-verb (よいん) | Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie,

@Ichigo has been nominated as 2nd GM. I think I can keep it to just me and Ichigo then.

What I'm looking for in a GM is mainly handling RP information when things get tough. I am prone to getting sidetracked with school and all, so me and Ichigo will share info with each other, that way, she'll have all the answers to the questions you may have. @Vesper

• Love
Reactions: Promedai and Ichigo
If any room I would like to be in

Make it a psych ward for the insane and demented that would really make this creepier.

@Vivian and @Alexstrasza You two are our last members!

@un coin de soleil
Psych wards don't really creep me out tbh. But let's do this:

All who want to do Psych Ward say Ay

All who want to do hospital say Bee

All who want the torture chamber say Cee

And for those who want something else say No.

I'm up for Cee.

Wait. I just got an idea.

So, this event will not take place in the real world. It will happen in the most hellish dimension possible.

The phone could actually be a gateway to this world. Most of the horror will happen there.

Just imagine a place so similar but so dark. That's what it would be like.

You like intriguing me, don't you? I'm cool with pretty much anything so long as it's dark and scary.

So I'm just going to start imaging Silent Hill. (the games, not the movie -- mind you)

Bee. Should we be making our character sheets? I haven't been on in a couple of days because I've been trying to finish up something for work so I just wanted to make sure everyone hasn't started yet lol.

Why not combine them all and have them in different part of the hospital? o_o

Otherwise I go for Bee because I'm like go bzzzz lol

Sorry, school is jailing me. Were you guys still interested in this? we can come up with something else.

I'm still here, so long as I'm summoned. Was just waiting to see if this would go anywhere.

Still here, yup

Still interested completely!

Status
Not open for further replies.