Re-sizing images not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThomazM

Original poster
The title is pretty self-explanatory, I hope. But yeah, I'll use my avatar as an example. I want it to make it smaller in this post, so I size it the way I want, and all that, the problem is, when I post it, it comes back to it's original size. Is there a reason for this or is it a bug?
15169.jpg

This happens to me, too. I keep thinking that maybe "this time it will work", but I still end up having to go to MSPaint to resize it. It's a hassle, but not too much of one so I have jut dealt with it. Here's hoping it's just a bug though and can be fixed! I would love to not have to go around the block with MSPaint.

I don't think the text editor is good at actually handling image sizing. For something like that I suggest using an image hosting service like Photobucket, which has a resizing tool built in.

I don't think the text editor is good at actually handling image sizing. For something like that I suggest using an image hosting service like Photobucket, which has a resizing tool built in.
If you do not wish to sign up sign up for Photobucket, Imgur lets your re-size images and host them without an account.

qZhyJ4N.jpg

I use LunaPic to resize my images. Then, I upload them to Tumblr and/or save them to my computer.

I didn't think the text editor COULD resize images. o__o So I would take everyone else's advice and try resize pictures off site!

I mean, that is from a plugin. XenForo doesn't offer that by default, so it must be a bug, right? I mean, yeah, for now I'll use another software, that's what I've been doing for the last week or so, but I mean, shouldn't it be fixed?
Well, thanks for the replies anyways. >.<

Reactions: Jerelin
Status
Not open for further replies.