Re-intro.

N

Nyxx

Original poster
Well...I have been here before, but after a long hiatus have decided to have a look see.
I prefer dark, uncomfortable, challenging writing.

Been RPing....*cough cough* longer than I want to admit.

Any questions ask away. Or you could check out my previous intro although I am sure it's Just a longer version of this.

All the best, and thanks for stopping by.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome back, Nyxx! :D

I don't know how long you've been gone, but if you ever are in need of assistance, hmu! I'd be glad to help, answering any questions you may have.

Well hiya!

I've always wanted to try dark writing... It's definitely something I would have to practice

Reactions: Nyxx
Welcome back, Nyxx! :D

I don't know how long you've been gone, but if you ever are in need of assistance, hmu! I'd be glad to help, answering any questions you may have.
Many thanks, probably over a year now, am struggling slightly with the site layout, but that could be my format pick. Assuming there is more than one?

Well hiya!

I've always wanted to try dark writing... It's definitely something I would have to practice
Dark is my go to. But I don't let that mean I skimp on story or content.
Psychological chills are my favorite thing.

Many thanks, probably over a year now, am struggling slightly with the site layout, but that could be my format pick. Assuming there is more than one?
Ahh, we had changed things quite a bit a couple of months back with the update. It becomes easier to navigate with a little time.

Reactions: Nyxx