1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Raz is back again....

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Razilin, Sep 16, 2012.

1. ...And I'm post-honeymoon and a senior resident physician. Yay new adult responsibilities.

Still trying to convince the new wife to pump out five kids so I can field a Power Ranger team. Not too keen on that. On the other hand, I did manage to corrupt her into thinking Saber from Fate Stay Night is the coolest chick in the universe. Which she is.

Doubly so after I totally fucking marathon'd. Fate Zero two weeks ago. Best. Show. Ever.

2. Convince her it's to up the chances of having a kid that can summon a heroic spirit.

Also, hello, Razzledazzle. Where'd you go on the honeymoon?

3. Damn right, Fate Zero was almost flawless!

4. @ Kitti: Vegas! Three days vacation paid for all expenses on the hospital dollar. Because we went to a medical conference in the mornings, so we got free room, board, and flights! Then we adventured around the Strip the rest of the time!

@ Rory: Fate Zero needs to release their freaking season 2 soundtrack already. I want the Kajiura version of "Sword of Promised Victory" as a my ring tone.