Raynar's 1x1 Search Place

R

Raynar Saassin

Original poster
Hi everyone! After being on this site for about a week and a few days, I'm finally getting around to posting one of these things.

I'm a friendly person to interact with who shares the passion of writing stories and creating crazy adventures with others who also share the same desire. While I do not mind Romance in stories as it is good character building, I would heavily and strongly prefer any smut or sexual activities be fade to black as that's not exactly something I'm keen on writing. At all. I'm a story-driven writer by heart.

While I have reached out to individuals and have one thing up and running so far, I cannot help but figure out how to obtain a few more in my bank and so, here I am. I enjoy a wide variety of things including, but not limited to:

Video Games:
  • Bayonetta (Only played the first one.)
  • Borderlands (2 and Pre-Sequel.)
  • Command and Conquer (Played every single one, my childhood Video-game Franchise.)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
  • Destiny
  • Devil May Cry (I have a grasp of most characters but I've only played the fourth installment.)
  • Fire Emblem (I've only played the Gameboy Advance versions, but have a grasp on the latest releases)
  • Final Fantasy (Only played VI on the Gameboy Advance.)
  • For Honor
  • Gears of War (2, 3, Judgement, 4)
  • Golden Sun (1 and The Lost Age)
  • Halo
  • Mass Effect (1, 2 and 3, not played Andromeda.)
  • Overwatch
  • Starcraft II
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic & Sith Lords Sequel.
  • Undertale
  • Apex Legends
  • Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
  • Saints Row the Third & Re-elected / Gat Out Of Hell
Anime:
  • Dragon Ball (All of Z, all of Super, Team Four Star's Abridged)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh and Yu-Gi-Oh: GX
  • RWBY
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia (Love the franchise and it's animations to bits. I would love you if you did anything with me in this.)
  • Hellsing Ultimate (Team Four Star's Abridged Series.)
  • One Punch Man (I've been watching it lately but nothing I can't google right away if I know to know anything.)
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
  • Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Same as OPM, started watching it lately but nothing I can't google right away if I need to know anything.)
TV Shows:
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Series
  • Castle
  • Person of Interest
  • Charmed
Remember, these are including but not limited. I am very much open to interacting with any franchises not listed up above! I am a massive fan of Crossover stories! I also have a thread in the Showcasing Sub-Forum which contains all of my currently created Original Characters, which you can find the link to both in my Forum Signature in the text: OC Compilation Thread, or here --> CHARACTERS Raynar's Cast of Characters

I look forward to working with anyone who would be interested in brainstorming with me!

I'd do somthing Star Wars, Mass effect or One punch man based.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Raynar Saassin