1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

Welcome to RavenWood Institute for troubled teens.

It is exactly as it sounds.

A school for troubled teenagers of many kinds. The school mainly takes in those that most would call delinquents. The ones that screwed up so much that adults already foretell they have no real future ahead of them.

However, here at RavenWood, we believe otherwise. And we've set a goal to reform, help and discipline all of you that have been sent here. It doesn't matter what offense or misdemeanor you've committed, whether your poor, rich or in between, or who've sent you. All are accepted.

We will accomplish our goal.

We will get to the bottom of the problem. Were you bullied? What is happening at home? What is happening outside of school and home?

This is not a juvenile nor is it a shrink's office. This is RavenWood Insitute for troubled teens. We're here to help.

Nothing and no one can't be fixed.

-------

When a new batch of teens are sent to RavenWood to be disciplined and helped with their guardian's, and/or courts' decision, hoping they'll get better. The place is shook up. No matter how one looks at it, it's still a school, so there will still be those trials and tribulations to work through. Each of these kids has rumors flying around them, a secret, and a story that had yet to be told. What did they do? And can they be fixed?

What happens when these kids are stuck in the same class, the same group, though? Do they like each other? Hate each other? Terrified of each other?

They'll make friends, enemies and a little something in between. Maybe even love, after they get past their crush.

Perhaps even heal.

READ

I had this idea for a long time. I tried it once as a private roleplay with a few friends but it didn't last long because we all had too many things in life to do. So, Here I am trying again, I hope to get quite a few people on board!

Tag people who might be interested!

I'm interested, although I don't have anyone else to tag. I'll keep my eyes open for anyone else who may be interested though. This sounds like a very fun idea! Haven't done one of these in ages!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold
I'm interested, although I don't have anyone else to tag. I'll keep my eyes open for anyone else who may be interested though. This sounds like a very fun idea! Haven't done one of these in ages!
Okay, thanks! I'm glad to have at least one person interested so far. I've been wanting to this roleplay for a while

Reactions: Lady Laureline
I'm down for this. I'm always down for a good delinquent story. Things like Kenka Bancho, Crows, Worst, and otherwise.

Reactions: MaryGold