Ravenwood Hill: Disney Villain Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
-×-
"What's it like in the underworld? Why don't you come visit and find out for yourself?"

tumblr_lmphdj3Xvh1qigcn1o1_500_large1.jpg
×Main Things×
~
Name:
"Let's just say that dad thinks he's funny.."
Hellena Rose Hades, but don't call her Hellena.

Nickname:
"Just call me Lena."

Very obviously female.

Age, Birth Month and Day:
"Is there some sort of age restriction rule I missed, or are you just that curious?"
21, February 3rd.

Job or College:
"College.. yeah, about that. Gets a little busy where I'm from on account of people dying and all."
Job.

What year in College:
"Alright, obviously sarcasm isn't one of those things they teach you in school. I'm not in college."
N/A.

What Job:
"I rescue lost puppies for a living, what do you do?"
She works in the market and helps her father with the affairs of the underworld.

Physical Description/Other:
Lena is almost average height for a female her age, but perhaps just a few pounds or so short of what she should be. She has relatively long black and teal colored hair that falls bone straight down her back with greenish yellow eyes outlined with dark makeup at all times, brought out by her pale skin. She has a septum piercing and tattoos on her side and chest, just undet her collarbones. Lena is an insomniac.

Sexuality:
"Well I am a female, if I was really interested in female parts, I have my own."
Heterosexual. (Straight.)

Where do the live in Ravenhill:
"Do you really need to know that?"
The Melting Pot.

×Relations×
~
Disney Villian Parent:
"Well daddy's pretty well known, mommy.. Not so much."
Hades and Mother is unknown.

Pet(s):
"Well, let's see, we have Cerberus, we have Pain and Panic if they count. Oh, and we have a neat little swirling pit of souls."
Cerberus the three headed hell hound.

Friends:
°Alexander Hearts.
~Open~

Enemies:
~Open~

Crush/Bf/Gf/Spouse:
~Open~

Expecting:
"Nnnnno."

Children if any:
"I don't really think it's time for that yet."
No.​

×Background×
~
History:
WIP/RP.

Personality:
+ IF you can actually manage to get closer to her, she is very caring for the people close to her.
+ She is very protective over those she cares about.
+ She has a sense of humor.
+ She's honest.

- She's very sarcastic, and can come off to be mean it rude because of it.
- She's an introvert.
- She can come off as creepy or dark.
- She can get very jealous.

Hobbies(1+):
Training Cerberus, Music, and Drawing.

Likes(3+):
^ Cerberus.
^ Fire.
^ Silence.

Dislikes(3+):
v Crowds.
v A lot of noise.
v Loud, bright, too bubbly, generally obnoxious people.

Talents(1+):
* Piano.

Other:
& Lena has the ability to summon her beloved pet Cerberus.
& Can control spirits/the dead.
& Pyrokinetics.
tumblr_m8zij10nzM1qicy3do1_500.jpg
I can't think of a song for her Dx
-×-​

-♥-
"Makes you wonder if insanity is genetic, doesn't it?"
6816aeb09622ef62e5234aeea1c7d0a1.jpg
♥Main Things♥

~
Name:
"My name is Alexander. Alexander Hearts. Yes that's my real last name, you don't even want to know how cliche my middle name is."

Nickname(s):
"You can call me Alex or Xander preferably."

"Well that's a peculiar thing to ask.. isn't it obvious?"
Male.

Age, Birth Month and Day:
"Guess."
22, February 14.

Job or College:
"I have a very important job."
Job.

What year in College:
"I'm far too busy for college."
N/A.

What Job:
"Well, Prince of the Heart Kingdom."

Physical Description and other:
Xander is 6'1" and relatively toned with pale skin and bright red hair. He has a septum piercing and gauges in both ears with one tattoo, a red heart on the back of his shoulder. A lot of people assume he's bipolar.

Sexuality:
"I go for princesses, not princes."

Where do the live in Ravenwood:
"Kingdom in the Sky, of course."

♥Relations♥
~
Disney Villian Parent and Family:
"Mother is the queen, didn't ever really get to know my father. Then there's my aunt, uncle, and cousin."
The Queen of Hearts (Mother), Unknown Father, The Queen of Spades (Aunt), Unknown Uncle, and Elle Spade (Cousin)

Pet(s):
"Well, we have a Jabberwocky and a Bandersnatch. Yes, I know he's big, but he loves to cuddle."

Friends:
° Lena Hades.
~Open~

Enemies:
~Open~

Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse:
~Open~

Expecting:
"Definitely not.""

Children if any:
"None whatsoever."

♥Background♥

History:
WIP/RP.

Personality:
+ Charming
+ Romantic
+ Caring
+ Sweet

- Picky. (Food, People, etc.)
- Insane/Bipolar.
- Obsessive Compulsive.
- Blunt.

Hobbies(1+):
Baking/Cooking, Drawing.

Likes(3+):
^ The Color Red.
^ Women.
^ Red Velvet.

Dislikes(3+):
v Normality.
v Boredom.
v Liars.

Talents(1+):
* Guitar.
* Cooking.
* Singing.
* Drawing.

Other:
& Control over Bandersnatch and Jabberwocky.
& An army of cards at his disposal.
tumblr-l8in8yprfq1qbs85lo1-400-jpg-1.jpg
"Painting the Roses Red"
~Alice in Wonderland.
-♥-

~P.S., Anyone interested in any of the relationship slots let me know via comment/message please ^^~

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaston' Daughter, Maleficent's Daughter, Queen Narissa's Son, and Kovu's Son and Daughter are all finished ... I'm trying to choose one more villain to give a son to so the genders stay even <as per the rules>

Gaston' Daughter, Maleficent's Daughter, Queen Narissa's Son, and Kovu's Son and Daughter are all finished ... I'm trying to choose one more villain to give a son to so the genders stay even <as per the rules>
What page doll?
you need a male in yours and yes you need it and make sure it is in the proper map the red one is ravenswood, kingdom of death is new world make sure to review plot throughly gives details

What page doll?

you need a male in yours and yes you need it and make sure it is in the proper map the red one is ravenswood, kingdom of death is new world make sure to review plot throughly gives details
page 5

Okay, I misunderstood the rules about the gender thing. Do I have to have a male if I drop one of the characters?(/do I have to play at least two or can I play the one female?)

And I was just seeing if there was/could be an underworld for Hades' daughter, let me re-read the plot.~
Edit: I guess I'm misunderstanding something unless the rp is starting before the event of them being sent.~

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I misunderstood the rules about the gender thing. Do I have to have a male if I drop one of the characters?(/do I have to play at least two or can I play the one female?)

And I was just seeing if there was/could be an underworld for Hades' daughter, let me re-read the plot.~
Edit: I guess I'm misunderstanding something unless the rp is starting before the event of them being sent.~
Yes you need a male to even it out 1 male 1 female

And no they are in the melting pot
of is starting before that is just a plot overview and gives you a map of both like I said plot overview gives you all

Last edited:
So much to reply to with the stupid update so my cs's should be finished after work tomorrow again sorry guys
And @~Happily.Ever.After~ I will just wait till all are done

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Finished my CS!!!

Last edited:
Okay, I have found time to get this Cs's out and hopefully done. Sorry for the hold up!

Let me get home loves just worked all day

xQSYL7U.jpg

Face Claim: Russel Giardina

The Elegant Captian Hook
Main Things

Name: Andrew Jonathon Jones

Nickname: Drew

Age and Birth Month and Day: 23, August 20th

Job or College: Job

College: Graduated, has a degree in Law. It's good to know how to get out of a bind.

What Job: Pirate.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 208 Lbs
Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Piercings: None
Tattoos:One

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Where do the live in Ravenwood: Devilish Seas.

images.jpg

Relations
Disney Villian Parent and siblings: Edward Jones (Captain Hook/ Father) and Lillian Jones

Pet('s): (In order from left to right) Charlie, Angel, and Vader

Friends: OPEN

Enemies: OPEN

Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse: OPEN

Expecting: "Some gun powder in the mail if that's what you mean."

Children if any: "Oh look, I have no kids....at least I think I don't."

tumblr_mjgl6qUCqq1ra9hlgo1_1280.png

Background

History: Will be Rped.

Personality:
(+): Protective- Drew will try his hardest not to let anyone he considers close to him get hurt.
(+): Devilishly Handsome- Since his tween years, Drew has been breaking hearts left and right...that doesn't mean there isn't someone out there that can tame him.
(+): Adventurous- There isn't a place that Drew won't go, especially if there is booty.
(+) Cunning- It doesn't matter what it is, it will be Drew's in a matter of no time.
(+) Sailor- Drew spends much time on the seas, in fact he prefers to be on the ocean than the land. That being said his still dangerous on both.
(-) Secretive- No matter the level of trust, Drew, sometimes, can't bring himself to share his secrets and or plans.
(-) Trust issues- It is hard to gain his trust, Drew had been hurt one too many times in the past.
(-) Cold Heartened- Drew doesn't really believe in all the myths of love, in fact he doubts it exists. Maybe, there is someone out there that can warm his heart.

Hobbies: Sailing, Sword fighting, Being a thief, Hanging out of the pub.

Likes: Gold, Silver, Coin, Women, Men, The open seas, His ship.

Dislikes: Babies, His exes, Cute things, Being broke.

Talents: Swordsmen, Sailor, Also is a great lawyer believe it or not.

Other:
Hydrokinesis...helps with being a sailor.

secret-circle-phoebe_510.jpg
Face Claim: Phoebe Tonkin

Friends On The Other Side
Main Things

Name: Cassandra Jasmine Hunt

Nickname: Cassie

Age and Birth Month and Day: 22, March 3rd

Job or College: College/ Part-time job

What year in College: Senior

What Job: Detective/ Hit woman

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 127 Lbs
Hair Color: Mocha Brown
Eye Color: Hazel Green
Piercings: Bellybutton, Basic Ear lobes, Cartilage, Nose Stud.
Tattoos: Back

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Where do the live in Ravenwood: Forest of Far

679780_1301787786247_full.jpg

Relations

Disney Villian Parent and siblings: Eric Hunt (Father/ Hunstmen), Sara Hunt (Mother), Christopher Hunt (fourteen year old brother).

Pet('s): Max

Friends: OPEN

Enemies: OPEN

Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse: OPEN

Expecting: "Yeah...NO."

Children if any: Not yet.

img-thing.jpg
Background

History: Will Be RPed

Personality:
(+) Tracker: Like her father, Cassie can track with ease in any forest, mountain, town, and sometimes sea...scratch that pond.
(+) Detective: Cassie leaves no stone unturned, once she gets hint of a secret of any kind, you best believe she is going to find out what it is.
(+) Smart: Cassie is smarter than your average bear, in fact smarter than most. As a child she had a knack for learning things.
(+) Strong: It's not just the whole swinging around an ax and cutting through trees like they were air, Cassie is spiritually as strong as she is physically. Not much breaks this girl.
(-) Stubborn: Cassie doesn't really change her mind on things...ever.
(-) Liar: So this is good when she gets arrested, BUT not when it comes to relationships or friendships. If Cassie was the daughter of Pinocchio, her nose would circle the Earth twice.
(-) Trust Issues: Something Cassie is working on is trusting others, it's hard for her seeing that everyone is a villain, but she is slightly opening up.

Hobbies: Hiking, Archery, Crafting, Dancing, Singing.

Likes: Music, Books, Hiking, Nature, Boys,The smell of rain, The sound of rain, Thunder storms.

Dislikes: Being treated as inferior, Birds that sing, Breaking an ax.

Talents: Hunting, Building.

Other:
Clairvoyance: This is shown in her tracking skills, only she can see the pathway to the person, item, or place in which she is searching for.

Last edited:
@Satan's Mistress. If my characters are accepted, would you mind me messaging you about a possible relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.