Rihanna

[BCOLOR=#000000]Main Things[/BCOLOR]

Name: Make up a last name, if Disney Villain doesn't have one
Nickname:
Age and Birth Month and Day: Ages Between 18-27
Job or College:
What year in College:
What Job: can be part time and go to College
Physical Description and other: Include height, weight, hair color, eye color, Health Ailments, piercings and tattoos. May ad more like clothing style etc. What ever we don't see in the photo.
Sexuality:

{OPTIONAL: Picture Here! Realistic, Human images only. NO anime/cartoons/etc}

Realtions
Disney Villian Parent and siblings: The parents name, can make up spouse or do < unknown Villain Mother or Father>
Pet('s):
Friends:
Enemies: Yes even Villains have villain enemies. Known as Formidable Foes
Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse:
Expecting:
Children if any:

Background

History: you can do it or don't have to this is optional but if you don't do it here at some point do it in the rp
Personality: 4 positive traits and 4 negative traits. Or 2+ minimum paragraph
Hobbies: 1+
Dislikes: 3+
Talents: 1+

Other: if need be anything you want to add. Powers if any here and transformations

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", lime, solid"]

53514a134ad236fba19046af372ec062.jpg

Face Claim:
August Alsina

Nickname:
Job or College:
What year in College:
Physical Description and other: Include height, weight, hair color, eye color, Health Ailments, piercings and tattoos. May ad more like clothing style etc. What ever we don't see in the photo.
Sexuality:

Realtions
Disney Villian Parent and siblings: The parents name, can make up spouse or do < unknown Villain Mother or Father>
Pet('s):
Friends:
Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse:
Expecting:
Children if any:

Background

History: you can do it or don't have to this is optional but if you don't do it here at some point do it in the rp

Other: if need be anything you want to add. Powers if any here and transformations

[/fieldbox]

Ursula's Kids
[fieldbox=", #cc99ff, solid"]

medium.nNr4w-M-Mva4A6cyDCXQhOefhzNsz0DqHPqBnN0ZvKw.jpg

Face Claim:
Nicki Minaj

Nickname:
Job or College:
What year in College:
Sexuality:

Realtions
Pet('s):
Friends:
Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse:
Expecting:
Children if any:

Background

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", silver, solid"]

jaden-smith-that-grape-juice-2015-111991919191991191-600x486.png

Face Claim:
Jaden Smith

Nickname:
Job or College:
What year in College:
Sexuality:

Realtions
Pet('s):
Friends:
Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse:
Expecting:
Children if any:

Background

[/fieldbox]

Mother Gothel's Kids
[fieldbox=", maroon, solid"]

COFbXRRWIAA0TqU.jpg

Face Claim:
Demi Lovato

Nickname:
Job or College:
What year in College:
Sexuality:

Realtions
Pet('s):
Friends:
Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse:
Expecting:
Children if any:

Background

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", red, solid"]

tumblr_nknn9sQii81s2qo3oo1_500.jpg

Face Claim:
Jake T. Austin

Nickname:
Job or College:
What year in College:
Sexuality:

Realtions
Pet('s):
Friends:
Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse:
Expecting:
Children if any:

Background

[/fieldbox]

Chernabog's Kids
[fieldbox=", gold, solid"]

lana-del-rey-honeymoon.jpg

Face Claim:
Lana Del Rey

Nickname:
Job or College:
What year in College:
Sexuality:

Realtions
Pet('s):
Friends:
Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse:
Expecting:
Children if any:

Background

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", yellow, solid"]

Michael_Willett_5.jpg

Face Claim:
Michael Willett

Nickname:
Job or College:
What year in College:
Sexuality:

Realtions
Pet('s):
Friends:
Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse:
Expecting:
Children if any:

Background

[/fieldbox]

(If you haven't notice... all are W.I.P.S will finish soon^^)​

Last edited:
Will be adding stuff to all 8 through the week... and will hoepfully have them all done my Friday^^

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
uhhh ... <not sure I have a favorite> I'll go with love is an open door from Frozen ... I'll try to get a music video or link later

edit:: youtube seems to hate my computer as it continuosly crashes when I try to get a video link... sooooo sorry, no link from me :'(

tumblr_nqee90whGS1tw3lmao4_250.jpg

Face Claim: Emily Rudd

Main Things

Name: Olivia Payton Lameut
Nickname: Livvy, Liv, Livia
Age and Birth Month and Day: 18 ; May 16th
Job or College: College
What year in College: 1st
What Job: please, as if Gaston would ever let her work.
Physical Description and other: Olivia is a lean girl that stands at 5'6, average for a 'grown' girl, and weighs about 130lbs which is slightly under average weight yet not too skinny either. Liv has naturally dark brown hair that has a gentle wave to it and ends just past her shoulders along with smokey colored blueish-grey eyes. Livvy has a rather pale complexion that she attempts to hide by tanning. Luckily, she manages to almost never burn. Her ears are pierced once each.
Sexuality: Straight
Where do the live in Ravenwood: Forest of Far

Realtions

Disney Villian Parent and siblings: Gaston <dad> & Laura O'Reilly <mom>
Pet('s): April Sunrise:: {AKA: Sunny} 5yr old, mare, flaxen chestnut Hanoverian, 16hh horse || Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog
Friends: hah! good luck getting to know her
Enemies: uh... does everyone count?
Crush/ Bf: OPEN, again, good luck
Expecting: hell no!
Children if any: eww, booger-eaters and mud-pie-creators, no thanks

Background

History: WIP/RP
Personality: >Overview | Olivia can be a very trying person to say the least. In simple terms, she's a spoiled rich brat. She snaps easily and will complain when things don't go her way... or if she doesn't get what she wants. She is a complete flirt as well.

>Self-Confident/Flirty/Competitive | "I know how to do that, what do you mean I did it wrong? Obviously you, are wrong." Olivia has never been wrong and can never seem to do anything wrong if you ask her parents. With that mindset it's no wonder that she thinks she is perfect in every way possible. Livvy is very flirty. She sees a guy that 'gets her goat', she'll probably act all shy and kind at first. Really, someone should give this girl a Grammy for her ability to trick people into thinking she is nice. Livia will flirt non-stop once she has 'warmed-up'. Olivia is very competitive and loves to be better than everyone else. Her main competitions include dance, gymnastics and riding competitions.

>Extroverted/Dreamer/Mean | "You and I will be great friends, I'm Olivia. Listen to my every command and we'll never have a problem." Liv is very outright. She doesn't hold back and will say what's on her mind. Sure, she might act all shy and nice when you meet her at first, but very quickly will you realize that little miss angel is not all that she seems. The metaphorical horns will sprout to hold up the metaphorical halo and Livvy's true colors will become crystal clear. On a happier note, she isn't afraid to be in a crowd, the center of attention, or meet new people. Livia is also a dreamer. She dreams big and works hard to achieve her goals. Nothing will get in Olivia's way once she has made up her mind.

>Aggressive/Stubborn/Insensitive | "Get out of my way you idiot! I'll show you how it's done!" Olivia won't hesitate to say what's on her mind, and she is not a patient person, at all. Olivia will get her way in the end, or she will make your life hell... simple right?

>Blunt/Cocky/Controlling | "I know, I'm good. You, well, you suck... and you're ugly. Good luck next time though." Liv is blatantly arrogant. She will tell you exactly what is on her mind, the ability to hold her tongue is apparently non-existent. She believes she is wayyy better than she actually is, and she will try to be in charge of any and every situation.

Hobbies: competing, shopping, texting, riding, gymnastics
Likes: Competing, dressage, show jumping, boys, getting her way, being spoiled, spas, shopping, being a flirt, pink, purple, white, Blueberries, strawberries, basil, cherry blossoms, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, lemon, key lime pie, gymnastics, dancing, cranberries, Drama, drama genre, fantasy genre, romance, romance genre, sparkles, bling, glitter, jewelry, chocolate
Dislikes: School, geeks, nerds, losing and not getting her way, turkey, peas, muskmelon, shiitake mushrooms, sunflower seeds, comedy genre, horror genre, mystery genre, sci-fi genre, dark colors, drab colors
Talents: Shopping, backstabbing people, riding, gymnastics
Other: none <at least nothing I can think of yet>

tumblr_nqee127hxq1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

Face Claim: Someone from Google

Main Things

Name: Sadie Savanna Hope Mechant
Nickname: Sade, S
Age and Birth Month and Day: 22, March 5th
Job or College: Both
What year in College: 4th
What Job: Artist
Physical Description and other: Pale blue eyes with yellow-green flecks. Her hair is Naturally very dark brown with no highlights. She tends to put in black or very dark highlights such as midnight, purple or navy blue, giving her hair a midnight appearance. Her hair is long and wavy. It stops mid back when not straightened, which is how she normally has it since she hates straightening her hair, and a few inches lower when straightened. A very small, barely noticeable beauty mark under her nose and This tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She wanted it on her wrist but decided it would be better not to let her mom see. Sadie has 3 lobe piercings on each ear, 2 cartilage piercings on right ear, 1 cartilage piercing on left ear, 2 belly button piercings, 1above and 1 below. 5'5", average and 132lbs, also average. Allergic to peanuts <severe>, chocolate, dust and mold. Lactose intolerant.
Where do the live in Ravenwood: Town Center

Realtions

Disney Villian Parent and siblings: Maleficent <mom>, Some poor fool that went by the name of William Shakespeare XI had the unfortunate talent of wooing her mom. Sadie never met Mr. Shakespeare... she guessed that her mom might have eaten him in dragon form after he made her mad... typical.
Pet('s): Apache: gelding, 8yr old, 15.3hh, Morgan-Hackney Cross || Bebe: female, 2yr old, Old English Sheepdog-Puli-Briard-Cardigan Corgi Mix
Friends: OPEN
Enemies: OPEN
Crush/ Bf/ Spouse: OPEN :3
Expecting: Nope
Children if any: Eventually perhaps. The queen of evil has to live on somehow

Background

Personality: I don't know, I guess I'm a contradiction... the 'rebellious good girl' if you will. I like to get my way and accomplish my goals, don't get in my way and we'll be good. I can be edgy, snappy, sassy, sophisticated, prissy, kind, caring, gently... really, I have a serious range of emotions... it really took a lot to convince my stubborn mother that I just wanted to be like her and that I didn't want to be an actress... which thrilled her of course. Queen of Evil here I come. <I'll try to expand later>
Hobbies: Being Evil, making mother proud, art of any kind
Likes: Boys, family, photography, graffiti, art, purple, children, getting her way, friends, animals, farms, the color blue, the shade black, teaching, fireplaces, light snow, music, singing, skiing
Dislikes: being bored, not getting her way, the color orange, peanuts, snowstorms
Talents: art <drawing especially>, singing, writing
Other: She hasn't figured out how to turn into a dragon just yet, however This is her dragon form once she 'masters the magic'

full

Face Claim: some 'poor unfortunate soul' from google

Main Things

Name: Nathaniel Quincy Asgard
Nickname: Nathan, Nate, Nat
Age and Birth Month and Day: 21, October 12th
Job or College: both
What year in College: 3rd
What Job: Waiter
Physical Description and other: Nate stands at 5'9 which is on the shorter side but still really close to average and he weighs 163lbs which is about average for his height. He has a semi-muscular, semi-average build. Nathaniel has shaggy, medium length brown hair with natural, dark-dirty blondish highlights and he has cloudy blue-silver eyes. His skin is a normal caucasian color. He has vision problems, cataracts runs in his family though he doesn't have it yet. He has a touch of glaucoma which he takes medicine for daily and he wears contacts to aid with his far-sightedness. Allergic to cats, rabbits and pine.
Where do the live in Ravenwood: Town Center

Realtions

Disney Villian Parent and siblings: Queen Narissa and Nathaniel ... the poor man finally succeeded in wooing the evil ex-queen.
Pet('s): Thor:: male, 7months, bloodhound || Vader:: male, 2years, german shepherd || Loki {Center} & Frejya {left}:: male & female, 3years & 9months, mastiff
Enemies: OPEN
Crush: OPEN
Expecting: impossible
Children if any: nope.

Background

Personality: protective, trusting, helpful, possesive of loved ones, can be controlling, musically inclined, athletic, quiet, fun-loving, charming, somewhat respectful
Hobbies: making music, archery
Likes: oranges, lemon merengue, strawberry-kiwi flavoured drinks, music, playing the clarinet, playing the guitar, playing the cello, teaching others, learning new things, sharp-shooting, sports
Dislikes: stuck-up people, limes, strawberry, talapia, cats, rabbits, goldfish <the food and the animal>, his eyesight, contacts, medicine
Talents: clarinet, guitar, cello
Other: he's not really a fan of it as the transformations make him dizzy, but This is his dragon form

tumblr_nqdn4fHhRs1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

Face Claim: Madison Pettis

Main Things

Name: Jade Amber Brooke
Nickname: Jade
Age and Birth Month and Day: 24, June 5th
Job or College: Job
What year in College: N/A
What Job: shopkeeper
Physical Description and other: dark, chocolate brown eyes, long and extremely curly dark brown hair. When natural it ends just past her shoulders, when straightened it ends a few inches above her hips, 5'4", 128lbs, ear lobes pierced twice each, left ear cartilage pierced three times, belly button pierced once. Allergic to dust, pollen, cats, hay, horses and tree nuts.
Where do the live in Ravenwood: Dark Plains

Realtions

Disney Villian Parent and siblings: Kovu & Kiara <parents>, Ashia, Kaylyn, Tyler, Markus <siblings>
Pet('s): Penni ~ female, 4yr old, teacup morkie ొ Slither ~ male,2 yr old, corn snake ొ Tambo ~ male, 7yr old, French Bulldog ొ Bitsy ~ female, 8 month old, teacup pomapoo
Friends: Open <good luck>
Enemies: Open
Crush/ Bf/ Spouse: Open
Expecting: no
Children if any: no

Background

Personality: I can be a bit stuck up and conceited at times. I just know that I'm better than you, so obviously I should act it, no? I can be indecisive and sentimental, and I'm loyal to those I consider a friend. Contrary to what people seem to believe, I'm also quite smart. I managed all A's throughout my younger school career. <I'll add to it or something at a later date...>
Hobbies: traveling, posing, acting
Likes: friends, family, boys, her name, traveling, pictures, posing, acting, having fun, reading, being spoiled, reptiles, dogs
Dislikes: the colors pink, orange and red, annoing people, shy people, people who think they are better than her, horses, cats, parrots
Talents: acting
Other: Somehow, someone came up with a brilliant potion to keep her from being a lioness 24/7 ... This is her lion form ... which she turns into every night basically.

tumblr_nqdn7aXXQM1tw3lmao3_500.jpg

Face Claim: someone from google <though his 'childhood' fc is Jaden Smith>

Main Things

Name: Tyler Samuel Brooke
Nickname: Ty
Age and Birth Month and Day: 18, March 25
Job or College: Both
What Job: Guard
Physical Description and other: Standing at 6'0" and weighing in at 182lbs, Tyler is a pretty tall and muscular child. Ty has long black hair that he puts in braids and even tries in dreadlocks once in a while. Tyler has dark, chocolatey colored eyes and dark caramel-y colored skin.
Where do the live in Ravenwood: Dark Plains

Realtions

Disney Villian Parent and siblings: See Jade
Pet('s): Tango ~ male, 5yr, staffordshire bull terrier ొ Steel ~ male, 2yr, alaskan husky ొ Barnacle ~ male, 12yr, hermit crab ొ Buzz ~ male, 7yr, pitbull-siberian husky mix.
Enemies: OPen
Crush/ Gf: Open
Expecting: impossible
Children if any: nope

Background

Personality: >Overview | Tyler is a relaxed guy who follows his passion as he pleases. Ty doesn't bother with things he doesn't enjoy, simply because he doesn't understand wasting his time on them.

> Athletic/Passionate/Fun-Loving | All his life Ty has been involved with sports, he turned to sports when things got rough and never looked back. If this guy is passionate about something, then nothing will stop him. Ty loves to have a good time, that's part of why he loves boarding so much, there is always a thrill to it.

>Protective/Loyal/Trustworthy | Ty can be a bit possessive of what he cares about and loves, a trait that has only gotten stronger with age. No one will be able to harm the people he cares about, Ty has a tough exterior... but inside he's really just a teddy bear. If Tyler promises something, you can be darn sure he will come through on his promise, after all, trust is all someone really has, right?

>Reckless/Easily Provoked/Competitive | Ty is one of those people who always acts on his first instinct, even if it could get him hurt or break something or some other unfavorable outcome. Tyler isn't intentionally reckless, it's just his nature.

Hobbies: Most Sports
Likes: Peas, Lettuce, Kiwi, beets, apples, bananas, chocolate, spicy food, mexican food, haitian food, indian food, suspense genres, sci-fi genres, action genres, mystery genres, skate boarding, ice hokey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, wrestling, swimming
Dislikes: Parsley, oranges, overly sweet food, italian food, english food, drama genres, historical genres, fantasy genres, football, soccer
Talents: lacrosse, ice hockey, swimming
Other: Lion form

8815f1d5f46646eb4d2e44df32dd4d78.jpg

Face Claim: Logan Lerman

Main Things

Name: Logan Hunter Jackson-Smee
Nickname: Logan, Seaweed Brain
Age and Birth Month and Day: 25, July 4th
Job or College: Job
What year in College: never went
What Job: Pirate
Physical Description and other: green-grey eyes; short, dark brown hair; 5'10", average; 160lbs, normal; This ... it's literally a picture of him, no need to explain the whereabouts. a couple of scars from 'unidentified circumstances; ADHD
Where do the live in Ravenwood: Devilish Sea

Realtions

Disney Villian Parent and siblings: Mr. Smee <dad> , Leila Jackson <mom>
Pet('s): Mr. Meow:: 6yr old > male > Maine Coon > Cat <=mom's cat || Squeaky & Snowbelle:: 3yr old > females > Standard Poodles > dog || Poseidon::1yr > male > fish || Athena:: 1yr > female > fish
Friends: Open
Enemies: Open
Crush/ Gf/ Spouse: Open
Expecting: ha!
Children if any: haha!

Background

Personality: I don't like to sit still... in fact I really can't sit still... It just doesn't work for me. I have to be doing something... whatever it is... well... not sitting at a desk in school... that doesn't work so well either. He adores the water and anything and everything to do with it. He has a good heart but often makes the wrong desicions. While Logan isn't all that witty sarcasm is a major check... so is agility and being fast on his feet... though he does get pretty darn clumsy and does much better in the water. <WIP-ish>
Hobbies: surfing, swimming, football, anything to do with the water
Likes: girls, riding, animals, swimming, water, water-skiing, wind surfing, wake-boarding, jet-skiing, surfing, football, horses, and the color blue
Dislikes: sitting still, school work, and being forced into things.
Talents: swimming, being a weirdo
Other: boop.​

Last edited:
uhhh ... <not sure I have a favorite> I'll go with love is an open door from Frozen ... I'll try to get a music video or link later

tumblr_nqee90whGS1tw3lmao4_250.jpg

Face Claim: someone from google

Main Things

Name: Olivia Payton Lameut
Nickname: Livvy, Liv, Livia
Age and Birth Month and Day: 18 ; May 16th
Job or College: College
What Job: please, as if Gaston would ever let her work.
Physical Description and other: Olivia is a lean girl that stands at 5'6, average for a 'grown' girl, and weighs about 130lbs which is slightly under average weight yet not too skinny either. Liv has naturally dark brown hair that has a gentle wave to it and ends just past her shoulders along with smokey colored blueish-grey eyes. Livvy has a rather pale complexion that she attempts to hide by tanning. Luckily, she manages to almost never burn. Her ears are pierced once each.

Realtions

Disney Villian Parent and siblings: Gaston <dad> & Laura O'Reilly <mom>
Pet('s): April Sunrise:: {AKA: Sunny} 5yr old, mare, flaxen chestnut Hanoverian, 16hh horse || Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog
Friends: hah! good luck getting to know her
Enemies: uh... does everyone count?
Crush/ Bf: OPEN, again, good luck
Expecting: hell no!
Children if any: eww, booger-eaters and mud-pie-creators, no thanks

Background

Personality: >Overview | Olivia can be a very trying person to say the least. In simple terms, she's a spoiled rich brat. She snaps easily and will complain when things don't go her way... or if she doesn't get what she wants. She is a complete flirt as well.

>Self-Confident/Flirty/Competitive | "I know how to do that, what do you mean I did it wrong? Obviously you, are wrong." Olivia has never been wrong and can never seem to do anything wrong if you ask her parents. With that mindset it's no wonder that she thinks she is perfect in every way possible. Livvy is very flirty. She sees a guy that 'gets her goat', she'll probably act all shy and kind at first. Really, someone should give this girl a Grammy for her ability to trick people into thinking she is nice. Livia will flirt non-stop once she has 'warmed-up'. Olivia is very competitive and loves to be better than everyone else. Her main competitions include dance, gymnastics and riding competitions.

>Extroverted/Dreamer/Mean | "You and I will be great friends, I'm Olivia. Listen to my every command and we'll never have a problem." Liv is very outright. She doesn't hold back and will say what's on her mind. Sure, she might act all shy and nice when you meet her at first, but very quickly will you realize that little miss angel is not all that she seems. The metaphorical horns will sprout to hold up the metaphorical halo and Livvy's true colors will become crystal clear. On a happier note, she isn't afraid to be in a crowd, the center of attention, or meet new people. Livia is also a dreamer. She dreams big and works hard to achieve her goals. Nothing will get in Olivia's way once she has made up her mind.

>Aggressive/Stubborn/Insensitive | "Get out of my way you idiot! I'll show you how it's done!" Olivia won't hesitate to say what's on her mind, and she is not a patient person, at all. Olivia will get her way in the end, or she will make your life hell... simple right?

>Blunt/Cocky/Controlling | "I know, I'm good. You, well, you suck... and you're ugly. Good luck next time though." Liv is blatantly arrogant. She will tell you exactly what is on her mind, the ability to hold her tongue is apparently non-existent. She believes she is wayyy better than she actually is, and she will try to be in charge of any and every situation.

Hobbies: competing, shopping, texting, riding, gymnastics
Likes: Competing, dressage, show jumping, boys, getting her way, being spoiled, spas, shopping, being a flirt, pink, purple, white, Blueberries, strawberries, basil, cherry blossoms, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, lemon, key lime pie, gymnastics, dancing, cranberries, Drama, drama genre, fantasy genre, romance, romance genre, sparkles, bling, glitter, jewelry, chocolate
Dislikes: School, geeks, nerds, losing and not getting her way, turkey, peas, muskmelon, shiitake mushrooms, sunflower seeds, comedy genre, horror genre, mystery genre, sci-fi genre, dark colors, drab colors
Talents: Shopping, backstabbing people, riding, gymnastics
Other: none <at least nothing I can think of yet>

Picture here

Face Claim: WIP

Main Things

Name: WIP
Nickname: WIP
Age and Birth Month and Day: WIP
Job or College: WIP
What year in College: WIP
What Job: WIP
Physical Description and other: WIP

Realtions

Disney Villian Parent and siblings: WIP
Pet('s): WIP
Friends: WIP
Enemies: WIP
Crush/ Bf/ Gf/ Spouse: WIP
Expecting: WIP
Children if any: WIP

Background

Personality: WIP
Hobbies: WIP
Dislikes: WIP
Talents: WIP
Other: WIP​
Actually just thought I'd let you know the name of your face claim is Emily Rudd :)

@Shayla thank you! <I honestly have not a clue who the majority of my face-claims are... I just google a description and choose a picture that sorta matches it XD... most of the time>

My Cs's will be up day after tomorrow just working on them

Yeah and will be wokring on my char smonday. Or tomorrow is update doesn't take the whole day... if so see you all MOnday a little break ffrom Iwaku will be nice xD

Sorry @Satan's Mistress But I won't have time for this after all. I am already kind of crunched for time with my new classes.

See you all on the flip side of this update

Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to drop this RP.

3 of my 5-ish villains are done <I haven't decided which of my 141 characters left to choose from will be in those spots XD>

Working on mine throughout the week!

Mine will be up on the first page

Annoucment

You may choose any Adult Villain now no limit since people are dropping like crazy left and right. Also tag any one you want.

Plot will be up soon worked all weekend on maps characters and plot​

Okay Maps and Plot are up I did update a thing on the cs

@Satan's Mistress when you ask where they live in ravenwood, are you referring to just a labelled section on the maps or should we make up an address?

I promise dear God my cs's will be done after work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.