Ravenwood Hill: Disney Villain Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was determined to have Matt Lanter this time!!!!! Also Alex Kingston as Calypso's daughter yeah! I don't have to worry about cs's later ^^
Sorry doctor who fan girl is going river song in my brain

So we don't have any duplicates

I didn't see it but I added it under their pictures

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
He is mine damnit! lol now to see who wants them as in relationships *rubs hands together deviously while chuckling*

Ooooo I want in

I was determined to have Matt Lanter this time!!!!! Also Alex Kingston as Calypso's daughter yeah! I don't have to worry about cs's later ^^
Oops missing something in Cs it is in the rule's

I'd like to reserve Jafar and Hans please. I can't get the skeletons up until my Monday (I don't have Internet On my laptop, and tomorrow is an update thingy, right?

Ok so do I have to put is on both or just once?

No the day after I believe its on the thirteenth

I'd like to reserve Jafar and Hans please. I can't get the skeletons up until my Monday (I don't have Internet On my laptop, and tomorrow is an update thingy, right?
The 13th and aight

@Chitatela Katalina is from Australia I believe ... so they're already a day ahead of most of us

Nevrrmind, they already said it

So I added in songs for both of them

So I do love all you dears you are all amazing. But now I have an awesome announcment and a sad one. Happy because We a Co Gm and Sad because I have to close the spot. I I could you would all be Co Gm.

So now drum roll please for our amazing Co Gm...... .

@Shayla

Huzzah

Quick question! Can I reserve the child of the Huntsmen and Captain Hook?

Status
Not open for further replies.