Ravenwood High

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ndc55vi9Kg1svqtjjo1_500.png

Cyrus took a seat, as Ms. DePastion had suggested he do, and watched with mild interest as others filed in. He had no way of telling what any of these other people were... he felt he could assume that the rest weren't merfolk. He'd like to think he'd be able to spot one if there was... but when it came to vampires, werewolves, and the rest... well Cyrus had never even been around anything but other Sirens before- and the occasional other merfolk species. He'd always been around the type that either lived in the sea or lived inbetween the sea and shore- mixing the two the way he had. All of these dry landers were different to him. He hoped no one took offense that he couldn't tell them from humans. He did take a long moment to memorize each of their faces, to remember in the future who was and wasn't human. It irritated him when the teacher left to go fetch another student, finding it irresponsible of both but he didn't say anything- finding himself a little amused when the teacher practically drug the other student back in.

When they were dismissed with the kind of ending he expected would be told at the end of a 'growing up' ceremony, he stood with the rest of everyone else. He did at least know what that San girl was, the teacher had told them already. A vampire. He would make sure to keep an eye on her... he didn't know what vampires fed on but he had never heard it said that they fed 'exclusively on humans' which meant the rest of the monster world was fair game as well, right? He didn't really fancy becoming no better than a fish left in the sun... so distance from her may be best. Or perhaps befriending her may be better- friends close and enemies closer and all that jazz.

Speaking of Jazz, it looked like first class was their elective and he had elected singing. He couldn't charm sailors, but perhaps he could charm the students and teachers of the school, right? He thought back on the Teach's warnings- 'keep your fangs, yada yada yada and so on' to yourselves. Well his voice was implicitly obvious of Mythical creatures. He had heard some humans had beautiful voices, even by Siren standards... so that he could sing wasn't dangerous. Or so he decided. He headed to the class with his head held high, ready to impress and charm with his voice. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long before he had people groveling at his feet where they belonged.

Griffen got up as the halls emptied groaning as his sides hurt exponentially. He gets up heading to the same class as san. Sighing he limps to the class hoping that it isnt as noticible as he thought it was. As he limps along snickers and comments are heard. "Freak." "Unwanted." "Stupid." And all of the above and more into the mix. He felt disgusting he felt like he had no place here. And thats how he started to fall in again. Into the deep abyss of sadness where you silently drown in darkness without a smidge of light. It hurt. It hurt bad and no one was gonna save him. No one.

Sansa%20Petrova%20Taylor_zpswqw222cr.gif

What a fun way to start the year. First day, and Emily had already gotten on her case. Not that it really mattered. She didn't like Emily, even when she was a little girl. Succubi, they were so obnoxious, acting like they were better than everyone. But she was just like her, only the perky little blond actually had to kill people when she fed from him. But her? Well, vampires were a different story. She didn't have to kill anyone. Take a bite, take some blood, lick the wound and watch it head, then compel the to forget what happened. It was as easy as one, two, three. Ugh, this was going to be an irritating year.
Turning into the math class, Sansa looked around and cocked a brow, smiling devilishly at the jock she'd pinned against the locked. Her shuddered under her gaze, the woman walking past him and towards the back. So now, where to sit? Mismatched eyes fell to the boy from earlier, the one with the white hair, tattoos, and piercings.
"I like your tattoos." She started, sitting down at the desk next to his. "I have a few also." But hers were for different reasons other than art. Did she like how they looked? Not really. Did they work for what she needed? Definitely.

He looks over and simply geunts in response his ability to talk severely impacted by the kick he had gotten in the neck earlier. He starts to sketch small cherries keeping his straight face at all times. He looks over a bit expectant to see her tatoos. Each of his told a story, did hers? It was wierd somehow when looking at her he could feel a warmth in the darkness. Like a light was going to save him. But he knew it was wishful thinking, no one saves him ever. He adjusts his sunglasses and looks back at the board

When he finally looked over at her, Sansa raised a brow, curious about his sunglasses. "Hey, you wanna see something?" Looking both left and right to make sure no one else was looking their way, the corners of her lips turned up as she leaned towards him, her eyes shifting from their heterochromia blue and green to a brilliant shade of crimson that seemed to practically glow. But it only lasted a few moments before fading back to their normal color. "You should be proud of your eyes, you know." She said before sitting back in her seat and looking up at the front board. "I should show you my tattoos, but they're on my back. A line of runes running up them." She'd show him one of these days. "I'm Sansa."

@Phoenix THe Elusively Ignorant

.........my name is griffen...." He turns towards her a slight blush on his face. "Do you have.... strawberries?" He pokes his pointer fingers together looking down at his desk. His eyes wandering from hers to the desk. At that point he thinks maybe he can be saved.... what if i can let go. He looks back down at the desk and drops his arms to his sides. Looking wide eyed at the paper. His thoughts.... werent mean they were warm.... was it because of her?

Kit smiled.
"So do I!" She grabbed her stuff and followed Luna out of the room.

Luna lead herself and Kit to their next class. She sat down close to the back, next to a long haired girl reading a book. She smiled slightly at Kit. "Do you like art, or are you just taking this class because of the requirements?" she asked. There wasn't a lot of people in this class. The room smelled to her like plastic and fumes, the smell of paint. "Ooo, I want to paint. I hope the teacher lets me." Luna giggled, unlike her, but she loved to paint.

Bret walked into art class. When he walked into the room he saw two girls sitting in the back. ~Maybe I should go sit next to them." Bret thought to himself as he walked to the back of the class. Bret always liked to draw, in fact he was pretty good at it. Before the death of his older brother, Bret liked to draw the outdoors. "Is this seat taken?" Bret asked as he pointed to the seat next the girl with the white hair. "Oh where are my manners? My name is Bret." Bret said as he stuck out his hand, for the girl could shake it.

@LittleWolf

"Oh, no that seat is available for anyone to take." Luna shook his hand. "Hello Bret. My name is Accaila, but you may call me Luna." She puts her bag on the floor. Rayne looks over to the people sitting next to her. "Hey, you have this class too? I thought I might be the only one." "Bret, This is Rayne. We became friends before school started this year. She was my first friend in this country. Rayne, say hello," Luna said. "Hello," Rayne replied to Luna's command. Luna turned to Kit. "Kit, you should probably say hello also."

@Cats @Chrystal Alvarez

Kit smiled at the newcomer and sat herself in front of them all.
"Hi Bret. Nice to meet you, I'm Kitara, most call me Kit, And to answer your question Luna, I love art, and I too hope we get to do some painting"
She got out a sketchbook and a bag of pencils, colours, pastels and pens.
"I doodle in my free time alot... so......"

@LittleWolf @Cats

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't say hi to you guys." Bret said as he sat down. The two girls then told him their names. Bret simply smiled at the two. "Well it's nick to meet you Kitara and Rayne." Bret said as he took off his backpack, and place it to the side. "Oh I almost forgot something." He said as he reached in his backpack to pull out a pencil. "You can't be in art class without a pencil." He said. "So have you guys always been here, or did you guys just move here?" Bret asked the three.

@LittleWolf @Chrystal Alvarez

Kit smiled and leant over the back of her chair.
"I've just started at the school, but I've been around humans for years..."

"Shhhhh! Rayne's a human! I just moved here, so I'm kind of new to this environment. I used to be in Romania," Luna whispered then spoke normally, as if she had said nothing. She got out her sketch pad and her pencil. Rayne noticed that Kit spoke of being around humans, and that seemed strange to her. "What are you talking about? Hasn't everyone been around humans?" she questioned. It seemed odd also when Luna whispered.

@Cats @Chrystal Alvarez

Kit shook her head, but refused to speak to the human.
"Where did you come from Bret?"
Ever since her incident.... She hated humans. But that wasn't this girls fault... Either way, Kit would avoid her, as to avoid the pain she had last time she befriended a human.

@Cats @LittleWolf

Sansa looked at him curiously, cocking a brow as he asked about the delicious fruit. "Do I have....what?" She questioned, confused. "I don't have any strawberries, as much as I wish I did." Did it look like she just randomly carried around fresh fruit? She wasn't a fruit faery. Thank god. Ugh, they were so good. The thought of sinking her fangs into the neck of a fae made her mouth water, her fangs extending as she daydreamed about the last time she'd bitten one of those creatures. God, they were so good. "When's lunch? I'm starving."
Human schools were so weird. Monday, it was all six classes. Then the rest of the week it traded between odd numbered classes to the even numbered classes. Thankfully, this was a Tuesday. Unthankfully, that meant this was a super long class. Sansa ran her tongue over her right fang as she stared up at the board, already on the brink of dying from boredom. She'd learned this stuff nearly a hundred years ago. It was all fresh in her mind still. Which meant this would be easy. The tough part would be sitting in this class and resisting the urge to take one of these girls to the bathroom and draining the life out of them. The girl definitely should had eaten that morning.

@Phoenix THe Elusively Ignorant

tumblr_ndc55vi9Kg1svqtjjo1_500.png

Cyrus eyed the other humans in his chorus class, but not seeing any of the faces he had memorized from earlier. He was introduced as a new student to the class, and immediately he saw reactions of people sizing him up. They were probably trying to fit him into a range, and if he'd be support or if he'd be a lead. He just gave them all gentle smiles, as difficult as it was to do. The teacher asked him some brief questions about his singing history, and he caught snickers in the back when he said he had no 'taught' singing experience. He bit his tongue on a retort... and politely waited for her to request him do a simple warm up and song so she could place him. And so he did a basic sea chanty that most sailors knew, though he took the gruff, playful tone and made it light hearted and playful. He saw more than one expression widen in surprise, and the teacher gave him a smile and a soft mention of that he'd fit into their singing group quite nicely. He continued to smile softly, though inwardly he was very proud of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.