Ravenswood Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
*presents a mint-choc-chip and caramel ice cream to SilverJae*

Our GM ha gone missing so we're waiting for his return. I suppose you can make a character sheet or wait it out with us :'D

*takes the ice cream* Oh, thanks! *smiles*

Name:​
Aliona (Means Moon) Baskov​
-She often goes by Ali, Liona, or Hunter. Hunter is a nickname she received when her wolfish nature overtook, and she did nothing but Hunt. It is more of a hobby than a simple way of living, she enjoys the thrill, and finds that hunting is one of the only things that can make a smile paint itself upon her lips.-​
20​
Race:​
Human/wolf​
Appearance:​
Please refer to attached photo.​
Personality:​
Aliona is wise beyond her years for being such a young pup. It is somewhat of a surprise to any other that knows her in her pack mainly because she is, as far as anyone knows, the youngest among their ranks. A quiet girl, and very cautious, she tends to analyze, and try to decipher anything that she doesnt fully understand. One can never be too careful in the world she now lives in. She is very caring, but in a very odd way. She can be very dismissive in anything people say, and it seems as if she is always speaking in some sort of riddle, never truly getting straight to the point, but beating around the bush. She is known in her pack as "The Seer" for her prophetic ways of speaking, but some find this to be a good thing, even if most of it is spoken in her native tongue; Russian. This is because she is very observant, and even if she enjoys staying underground (except when hunting), she can also sense the very tension that any one of them may, or may not be feeling. The pack is linked after all, and it is normal for each pack member to be mentally connected with the others. She uses this genetic ability to watch after her pack members from the safety of their den.​
History:​
Aliona was born in Liski, Russia. A small city of only 55,864 civilians. Her mother was very sick when giving birth, and soon after died when the beautiful child was delivered. This left Aliona's father, Chekhov Baskov to raise her as a single man. He found this difficult, and often forgot that the child existed. Having become a drunkard after the death of his wife, he saw Aliona as an omen. A devil child sent to take away his happiness. He would often care for her in a drunken stupor, and left her for days in sodden nappies, and less frequently without having eaten. At the age of ten, after growing old enough that she could care for herself, she found that the roles had changed, and Aliona had begun to care for her drunken father. He would often push her away, and refuse her attempts to feed, and clothe him. It soon became evident that he didnt want her around. So she left that house, and lived on the streets. Often preforming in the slums of her city, Aliona gathered as much coin as she could for food, and drink. Sometimes she would have enough that nice families would give her room, and board in their homes; she'd receive food, water, bathing opportunities, and even a nice bed. But this was less often than she would like.​
She eventually grew tired of living in this way, and found that sleeping in the alleys, and giving up on trying anymore was all she could do. Ali lived in alleys eating scraps that others had thrown out for 7 more years. By this time she was very malnourished, and even surprised that she had survived as long as she had. The very bone in her facial structure was visible as well as her ribs. She'd settled for rotten pieces of food just to get by. It was then that she was approached by the large beast. A canine that was not in any sense normal. She looked at the creature for a few moments, its large fangs, massive paws, long claws, and she knew that it was her time, and she was thankful. She nearly begged the werewolf to end her life, but alas, not everything one dreams can be given. The animal settled with giving the girl a fierce bite on her collarbone, and then left her. It knew that she would soon come again seeking help for the gift bestowed upon her. If she survived the change.​
The full moon arrived two nights later, and on this night, a very skinny, and in pain Aliona laid restless upon the ground. Her body shook with violent seizures as the power of the moonlight awakened the beast within. She changed that night, her bone cracked, and bending in ways they never should have. Her skin ripped, and gave birth to new, thick hide. Her russet brown fur grew, and her muzzle elongated the front of her face. She was changing, and she couldnt control it. The sudden instincts that forced her to sniff out food. But vengeance was on her mind as her new found power had been awakened. She stalked the woods until she came to her old home. And there, from feet away, Aliona could see the drunkard sitting there in his chair, incoherent, and drowning in his own self pity. It was this night that Aliona took her own father's life, she ate him, and left nothing for the rodents to scavenge. She then left, full for the first time in years, in search for her new pack leader.​

Attachments

• Ouri.600.1325141.jpg
    Ouri.600.1325141.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 6
I've looked it over, All current Characters are approved, and signups are closed

Also, everyone try and get a first or final post in, because after everyone has posted, the next day will begin.

I'm in, yey! Where do we put the first/final post?

Oh and, I asked about the time setting?

Last edited:
Our posts go in the IC thread. I think it is linked on the first or second page. It is medieval, so swords, crossbows, etc.

Sorry, the link wasn't working. Had to search manually for it. I didn't know it was already running.

/cries
I wish I found it sooner.

Is this still going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.