Ravenswood Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll join. Now I have to figure out as what...

Do vamps or wolves have any special powers/abilities?

... Well... I'll think about it, and get back to you.

Well, lets ask him to clarify.

OverCast! Are there any special perks/downsides for each race?

[MENTION=4534]Thomas McTavish[/MENTION]

Vampires:
Strengths
Speed
Agility
Reflexes
=====
Weaknesses
Sunlight burns them to death
Addicted to Blood
Easy to Spot

Werewolves:
Strengths
Strength
Sight
Shape shifting
=====
Weaknesses
Only Gain FULL POWER during Full Moon
No control when in wolf form
Sensitive Hearing

Alright, thanks. I'll have a cs sheet up when I can.

Name: Sam Thanell​
Race:Vampire
Appearance:
images (1).jpg
Brown Hair managed but no style, Black eyes with the white outside blood shot.​
Personality:Sam is a mad individual, who finds happiness in the hunt. He is a prideful man that will not stop at anything that he begins. He will say hi to you if you say hi first, but he will not carry it from there. He can carry a conversation if it is something he thinks is useful to talk about. If not he will stay silent and watch from the background.​
History: Sam was born in a small village. As a child he was kept busy with chores of chopping wood, and hunting for the family with his Father. Normal chores a boy would due in his era. His mother and sister were found dead ripped to shreds by what looked like an animal. When he was 16. Sam from that moment dedicated his life to finding and killing the animal that tore his family apart.​
One night tracking what he thought to be a pack of wolves. He ran into a man who was also on the hunt. Sams first instinct was to hide in the shadows, but his instinct did not matter. Before he knew it he was surrounded by the pack. He jumped up with his bow ready and fired a shot. It seemed to hit nothing. A blur rushed past him and was knocked unconscious. When he awoke he was sprawled out in the snow with a man standing over him. The man said "I have given you a gift if you wish to keep it follow me. If not you may wait here to die." He followed the man to a place called a Ravenswood Manor. Where he was introduced to his new family.​

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
d'aww. I really want to play a vampire. I'll put up a vamp but if the scale won't change, I'll switch sides. That okay?

By the way, what is the exact time period for the plot? Year or century or something? And, it sounds like a pretty European place to me, but is it?

Here's my under construction data sheet.

Name: (lady) Charlotte Gianna Madeleine d'Espivant or Lotti, often, Miss Lotti
Age: [i want her to be quite old, but i'll wait for the century to be identified first]
Race: vampire
Appearance:

Her clothes aren't supposed to be so modern, but that's the most accurate pic I could find.

Personality: Confident to the point of sometimes being smug but not arrogant, she has a carefree and bubbly demeanor, sometimes seductive and always poised. She's playfully sarcastic and because of her often direct and frank approach to people, she may be seen as rude or intimidating by most; annoying, even. She may seem like an open book but she is quite the expert in lying, using that skill in playing with her prey before taking them. She can be dangerously sadistic, but has extreme loyalty to her clan.

History: She was born into a politically difficult and legally demoralized status, being the bastard daughter of a French landlord and an Austrian noblewoman's adulterous affair. She grew up with the circumstances of her birth kept quiet as a servant of her father's family. Her quick wit and precarious charm caught the interest of a wandering vampire informant who took her in as a blood slave but later turned her. He brought her to his home, Ravenswood Manor, then only having a handful of occupants. In the later years, her master was killed by hunters and she displayed a vicious hate towards humans since then, enjoying physical and psychological torture of her prey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Adamutrus "Adam" Dimitri Baneright​
Race: Human/werewolf​
Appearance:
Personality: usually happy, angered easily, absolutely hates cauliflower.​
History: Adamutrus was the son of a banker and purely human werewolf hunter, before a hunt went horribly wrong. Adam's father had brought his son along on a hunt one night, hoping for his son to follow in his father's footsteps. Adam didn't want to hunt the creatures; he wanted to study them. To learn about them. It was his quest for knowledge that led his astray from his father, and into the maw of the beast they were hunting. His father came running when he heard his son cry in pain as the wolf bit him. Thinking his son dead, he turned to leave. Adam shifted right as his father turned his back and leapt at the man, tearing him to shreds.​
When young Adam regained consciousness, he found he was surrounded by werewolves and covered in his fathers blood, the dead body of the late hunter in front of him. After everything was explained, Adam accepted who he was and joined the clan of werewolves in the underground caves. He was now what his father despised most. And the thought pleased him.​

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Adam's a were so...I can officially be vampire right?
-gives thomas a thank you cookie

*smiles and eats the cookie*

I am interested in this roleplay. What species do you have a lack of?

i think humans. because it was even or something and i applied fr vampire then thomas went werewolf.

Yeah. If me, Lorchene and Des get approved, it will be Vamps:4 Wolves:3 Hunters:2. Either a wolf or a hunter, to make it even as possible.

Hadn't kept count, but thanks. /gives Thomas another thank you cookie

I'm so excited for this, sorry.

We need more hunters! Join us! >8D Please? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.