Raven's 1x1 RP Buddies :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raven

Original poster
This summer I haven't had many staying active RPs. I also was away for a few weeks. Now that I'm back I thought I'd seek once more for some more 1x1 RP partner's. PM me or leave a post here if interested or have any questions.

A Little Bit About Me
  • First off so you know I'll be 18 this December encase that's a concern for anyone.​
  • Length size doesn't really matter to me. Just know I usually write a paragraph or two in most replies. Just sometimes mine may be small.​
  • I prefer fantasy type RPs or Fandoms mainly. But I'm open to ideas.​
  • I try to reply at the least every three days. At most once or more every day.​
  • Also if you wanna just chat more than about the current RP I'm cool with it. Just let's have it in a separate PM or in OOC thread not the IC part of the RP.​
  • I'm not the best with some ideas so I don't wish to carry the RP the entire time. But have it be more shared.​
  • Don't worry about giving me a heads up on plans for the RP I'm pretty good at rolling with whatever. Just if it's main plot needs let's discuss that in the OOC or the separate PM.​
  • I'll RP in threads or by PM. I don't really have a preferred.​
  • I can do Romance RPs but I prefer more plot. I can do Librenteen or well soon it's the other. But I prefer more plot so you'd mainly have to bare with me on that.​
  • Bold will be what I'm really hoping to RP and what character if it's a paring​
  • I'll play multiple Characters​
Fandoms

RavenxBeastboy
Ravanger
xSuperboy
RavangerxRobin/TimDrake
RavangerxAnyone
Teen Titans

Legend of Zelda
MindaxLink
GhirahimxMinda
Ghirahim
xImp
GhirahimxShiek/Zelda
LinkxAny
GhirahimxAny

Deathnote
RemxAny
LxAny
NearxAny

Fallout 4
PiperxAny

Skyrim
Naruto
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Kora
Harry Potter

General Paring Ideas

Dragon/foxxAny
WolfxDragon
Villian
xHero
VampirexVampire
VampirexVampirehunter

Maybe a Villain x Hero pairing?

Alright you wanna discuss character PM or here? I got a few pre-made Villain characters or could make a new.

I love Teen Titans and Harry Potter. I have yet to even have a RP with either! PM me?

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.