Usually throughout the week at different times EST Zone
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, fandom, action, magical, anime, gothic, fanfictions, dark fantasy, furry, scalie
This summer I haven't had many staying active RPs. I also was away for a few weeks. Now that I'm back I thought I'd seek once more for some more 1x1 RP partner's. PM me or leave a post here if interested or have any questions.

A Little Bit About Me
  • First off so you know I'll be 18 this December encase that's a concern for anyone.​
  • Length size doesn't really matter to me. Just know I usually write a paragraph or two in most replies. Just sometimes mine may be small.​
  • I prefer fantasy type RPs or Fandoms mainly. But I'm open to ideas.​
  • I try to reply at the least every three days. At most once or more every day.​
  • Also if you wanna just chat more than about the current RP I'm cool with it. Just let's have it in a separate PM or in OOC thread not the IC part of the RP.​
  • I'm not the best with some ideas so I don't wish to carry the RP the entire time. But have it be more shared.​
  • Don't worry about giving me a heads up on plans for the RP I'm pretty good at rolling with whatever. Just if it's main plot needs let's discuss that in the OOC or the separate PM.​
  • I'll RP in threads or by PM. I don't really have a preferred.​
  • I can do Romance RPs but I prefer more plot. I can do Librenteen or well soon it's the other. But I prefer more plot so you'd mainly have to bare with me on that.​
  • Bold will be what I'm really hoping to RP and what character if it's a paring​
  • I'll play multiple Characters​
Fandoms

RavenxBeastboy
Ravanger
xSuperboy
RavangerxRobin/TimDrake
RavangerxAnyone
Teen Titans

Legend of Zelda
MindaxLink
GhirahimxMinda
Ghirahim
xImp
GhirahimxShiek/Zelda
LinkxAny
GhirahimxAny

Deathnote
RemxAny
LxAny
NearxAny

Fallout 4
PiperxAny

Skyrim
Naruto
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Kora
Harry Potter

General Paring Ideas

Dragon/foxxAny
WolfxDragon
Villian
xHero
VampirexVampire
VampirexVampirehunter

Maybe a Villain x Hero pairing?

Alright you wanna discuss character PM or here? I got a few pre-made Villain characters or could make a new.

I love Teen Titans and Harry Potter. I have yet to even have a RP with either! PM me?

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.