Raven-Symone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will always be fascinated by how human beings feel simultaneously terrified of being lonely, and yet dehumanize others with such ease. That need to feel superior to one group, by affiliating with another. "I am better than those others, because of [insert quality here]."

Nobody ever learns. We just go around in circles. This doesn't really make me feel angry or passionate, just sad. Rather than leaving yet another massive block of text in the pursuit of logic, I'll just leave this quote, because no logic can be found here.

"There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as moral indignation, which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue." — Erich Fromm.
Everybody loves to join a Circle Jerking Wankfest when it comes to feeling superior to a group 8D.

It's like they go "Yes, yess, our dicks are much bigger than those peasant little carrots!" "Yes, I agree, hoiohohohohoho!" "let's all jack off each other off to our a superior dick sizes!"

Reactions: Brovo
Everybody loves to join a Circle Jerking Wankfest when it comes to feeling superior to a group 8D.

It's like they go "Yes, yess, our dicks are much bigger than those peasant little carrots!" "Yes, I agree, hoiohohohohoho!" "let's all jack off each other off to our a superior dick sizes!"
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
― Mark Twain

Honestly, who's to say Raven symone wasn't like this all along? I mean on her show she had a script right? Maybe the real role model was the one who wrote her lines and she was a little twit from the get go.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
What about other people with painfully terrible names? What about kids named MUFFY or BADGER.

Is so dumb!

Reading this, I can't help thinking of Moon Unit and her brother (whose name escapes me at the moment)...

Ok wait,

Does anyone else remember that episode of That So Raven where she was denied a job on account of being black?

And how the whole episode was a fiercely hammered-in "discrimination is bad!!" message??

Bahahahahahaha the irony is killing me. XD

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Lol I just read it this morning. They might keep her until ratings drop because she makes crazy comments that get people talking tho.
Controversy sells which is the only reason she's been on The View this long

Reactions: Mid
Status
Not open for further replies.