RAVE and SQUEE Your Buns Off! #937x3

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
RAVE and SQUEE Your Buns Off!

Are you EXCITED? HAPPY? SQUEEING? THRILLED? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! But you don't feel like it deserves an entire topic dedicated to it? In this thread, post your raving about anything you're currently swimming in delight over. Share your joy with us!

The rule of this thread is pretty simple: Don't post happy squees about the doom and destruction of others (unless, of course, they are supervillains, then it's okay.)

SKREEEEEEEEE!

The doggo is waiting for bedtime treats...

23D6BD59-97CE-4199-9668-DD9BAC51206C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Mojo
I've always wanted to see the Pixies perform live and I'm finally getting the opportunity. 😍 I just got my ticket. I can't wait.

I am officially a manager in training! I've got the keys to the store and I open for the first time on Wednesday. As much as I'm hoping it's only temporary, it is kind of nice knowing that all the ass busting I've done over the past eight months is appreciated.

Reactions: PoetLore
now that I no longer have to wear my post-op binder all the time, my post-op depression is lifting. I'm so happy to be able to wear shirts I always wanted to wear but couldn't, and feel free. I don't even remember what it was like to have my chest the way it used to be. I've never felt more at home in my body.

AFTER THREE YEARS MY SHOWER IS FINALLY FIXED. 8D I CAN USE MY OWN SHOWER AGAIN!

• Love
My room got painted and the carpet is being installed next week so I can start the redecorating process!! SQUEEEEE....I am really super excited!!

12 more hours...

giphy.gif

AFTER SIX YEARS MY NEW KITCHEN SINK IS INSTALLED 8D

20 years ago today, I met a guy who I thought was the world's biggest jerk. I had no idea that I'd end up marrying him. It still amazes me that we've managed to stay together this long and that I've been with him for half of my life. I'm kind of proud of it.

BENTLEY FINALLY TOLERATED A GUEST IN THE HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS 5 1/2 YEARS OF LIFE!!
Eeeeeeee!! I am so happy!! Major kudos to Thunder Shirts!

I can not even describe how huge of a step this is,
and am so excited for how he progresses in the future

Yay! Shower Works, and the guy even tightened the loose cord of my internet adapter! Saved me $60! :D

one of my strawberry plants has a bunch of new berries growing! very excited to taste one soon! 🍓

• Love
I will be finished with computer training today. That means....

I GET A RAISE!

That's two raises in less than a year! More than I have ever gotten in any other job.

:HAPPY PURRING: Yes, finally...2021. :bsmile: