*Rattles Bones*

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nogyseo

Original poster
Hello, Iwaku!

I go by Scrimshaw--you can call me Shaw--and I've been a big fan of roleplay for years (a decade at least). Writing and I haven't been seeing much of each other recently on account of school and other hobbies driving a wedge between us, but the love is still very much there! Personally, I'm much more comfortable in a 1x1 roleplay setting, where I don't have to worry about falling behind or leaving people hanging when life gets in the way. I do tend to post rather often, but you never know. Better to play it safe than be sorry later! So, you most likely won't see me much if at all on the group rp scene.

Mostly, I just wanted to introduce myself since it seems only right to do so. I'm a pretty friendly guy, and I intend to be around a lot and for a long time. So, I look forward to maybe roleplaying with some of you in the future.

Hello, @Scrimshaw and welcome to the site ^.^ You may not know it yet but you just enlisted in the bunny army >:{D If you haven't already go ahead and give the rules a once over, and if something on the site stumps you, we also have a nifty Help section ^.^ This is where you'll find the FAQ, and within the FAQ a list of Roleplay Tags, a list of the site's bbcodes, a link to the staff roster, and other insightful things. But if you can't find an answer to your question, need clarification, or found a bug, the Help Desk might be more your cup of tea.

As a roleplayer, new or otherwise, you're always looking for ways to improve your craft and one of Iwaku's many goals is to help you with this :D Thus the Content page! Here you'll find forums dedicated to Roleplay Guides and places for users to commission and display their own works ^.^ If you ever become interested in group roleplaying, we have the Roleplay Search page :) This is where you'll find Interest Checking and Creation where Game Masters posts interests check for their future roleplays and plot future roleplays. Roleplay Advertisement is where Game Masters advertise their running group, dice, or jump-in roleplays. But if you're a Game Master looking for players, there's always the Seeking Group Invites forum. This will allow you to browse users looking for group roleplays to join and snag them up for yourself! The Seeking One x One partners mybe more of what you're looking for though ^.^

If you're wondering who I am, I am but only one of Iwaku's many staff members :D As the banner says, I'm part of the Community Maintenance branch and my job is to make sure all roleplays have their correct tags and prefixes, archive dead threads, and fix whatever you break :3 Other branches of Staff include the Security team, the users who make sure you aren't up to anything questionable, and the Content team, the users who make sure you're never bored!

I hope to see you around the forums and may the muse be with you =^.^=

embed.php

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, thanks for the welcome, @Noctis the Devious !

I will definitely look into some of those things, and perhaps some day I will be interested in joining a group rp or two. Trying to keep things simple for now, so I will for sure be giving the one x one partner seek forum a look-see!

Thanks again for responding.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
No problem ^.^ And if you have any further questions feel free to ask :D

• Thank You
Hey Shaw welcome on the scene. I'm trying to find time for writing again too. Sometimes just being around people who write can be motivational haha.

Reactions: Nogyseo
Hi Scrim, welcome! Have fun in our 1x1 sections. XD

• Thank You
Heyo Shaw :D I'm all about that 1x1 scene too. Annnnddd if you want a partner I'd be available ;D

Welcome to Iwaku!

Reactions: Nogyseo
Thanks a lot, guys! Really feeling the love, haha. I normally make introductions just as a courtesy but I never expect many replies. This is a pleasant surprise.

@Celestialis : I already have a couple rps in the works but I can take on another! Send me a private conversation so we can talk?

Hello and Welcome to Iwaku Shaw I hope you are having a great time and enjoying the role play world.

Status
Not open for further replies.