Rating Buttons

S

SweetBloodVampyre

Original poster
I'm pretty fairly sure that the name for each of the rating buttons on Iwaku are quite obvious in terms of what they're trying to say or let someone else know. However, I'm completely thrown off by the "Cat Like Typing Detected" negative rating button. What does that mean? What is it supposed to convey? What are some examples of "Cat Like Typing Detected" posts here on Iwaku?

Ahfucnfbxhfm Rd baba vinc dnd ha

Sorry. My cat got out.

I'm pretty fairly sure that the name for each of the rating buttons on Iwaku are quite obvious in terms of what they're trying to say or let someone else know. However, I'm completely thrown off by the "Cat Like Typing Detected" negative rating button. What does that mean? What is it supposed to convey? What are some examples of "Cat Like Typing Detected" posts here on Iwaku?

Cat Like Typing means there are a lot of typos in the post or the post is completely unreadable. Enough that it looks like a cat mashed all over the keyboards. It is negative rating, because that many typos or unreadability usually means someone was too lazy to proofread!

Cat Like Typing means there are a lot of typos in the post or the post is completely unreadable. Enough that it looks like a cat mashed all over the keyboards. It is negative rating, because that many typos or unreadability usually means someone was too lazy to proofread!

Lies. You just have something against cats, owl lover

Reactions: Adira