Rate the Sig of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/10 - The cuteness radar is strong with that sig. Just has to be said!

cute kills indeed.

9/10 Simple classy... mysterious o: im just not too keen on the background

10/10 Because I love theology, and noticed that trait in comics before.

11/10 - That's one hell of a wise quote. It's also a pretty good counterpoint to my siggie, :3

10/10 Because now im imagining the universe as a giant rave now! UMPH!

[BCOLOR=#000000]10/10 because... * Dies from to much cute *[/BCOLOR]

7.8/10 - *hisses at glorification of Japanese pop culture* (jesting - 'scool, but 's about time someone did away with all them perfect scores. And besides, I'd rather just the central gif be the siggie - everything else feels like 'sdrowning everythin' out).

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
10/10 because Millie's right. Size does not equal significance. The vastness of the universe just has to get used to that.

9/10
The lack of an Ozy and Millie strip from someone who *seems* to know this (6-year-old) comic is kind of sad [joke - But yeah, I really, really love that strip], but the quote is really, really, really lovely. And I like dat' font.

10/10. Because stars definitely need theme tunes.

8/10 Because it looks incredibly awesome, but makes me sad I'm not in the Ilium RP anymore. (Couldn't keep up over the summer.)

Lotsa red going on there. I'll give it a biased 9/10 for being one of my favorite colors.

9/10. Everything in that sig embodies myself as I start the morning. Also, I <3 the art!

9/10. The only reason it's not 10/10 is because the most common silhouetted characters are villains, and they're bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.