Rate the Sig of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10 The banner has a cool colour scheme and font. The glow-y text effect is interesting, and the quote is also intriguing. Finally, you actually have some helpful information at the top of you're signature.

(To who-ever is marking my signature- I'm still trying to work out how to re-size the title while keeping the background transparent)

A little too pink for my tastes, and I don't recognize the fandom. But it's still pleasant.

6/10 because of the quotes.

8/10 The butt is very interesting, but the penguin seems a little to into it. (Or whatever the animal is)

6/10 That questionnaire response (or whatever you call those things...) is aaaall over the place. But the quote above it makes it a little better.

I can finally play this game because I finally have a siggy XD

8/10: The execution is good, but it's not exactly my cup of tea. Maybe it's the bird theme that puts me off?

Last edited by a moderator:
9/10 for family crests. xP

I don't know what that's from, but it looks cool and it's slightly humorous. 8/10.

9/10

The only thing that pulls back the score is the fact that it's not your own tweet. But it is a funny one nonetheless, and the link to your shop is great :3

(I'm also not expecting much from my siggie, I'm posting here mostly for some shameless advertising :3)

10/10 BECAUSE OLISSA >:D
She's my dog yo'...
I've gone gangster >:3

10/10

I want to say just because it's amazing, but that's not a very helpful description. So, um, I guess I like the red colour scheme. The repent thing always makes me laugh too XD. Ah, and the moving quote at the end is really cool!

• Love
Reactions: Ali
5/10

I really like the NIGHTMARE banner and the lyrics but over all the signature is just too busy for my taste.

6/10 Because I cannot tell what it is from, but it entertains me.

10/10 Would rate again because looks like its raining blood!

7/10

Don't know the fandom but it's a cool gif. Simple.

10/10 NOM NOM NOM

'nough said :3

Reactions: Rainjay
Status
Not open for further replies.