Ratchet and Clank: The Mystery Behind Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LoveIsInTheWriting

Original poster
Hey guys I am trying to find someone to play Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank because I have a side story in mind for the Lombax.

Now the character is like any other teenager, hes funny, goofy but in the heat of battle he is serious and is quick on his feet mostly a sporty fellow. I wouldn't want you to act JUST like him, I mean that would be boring maybe him but with some of your personality kicked into it...yes I would want you to be the Lombax.

Now, you are (as far as anyone knows) the only Lombax left in the Universe, that is until you meet one of your fathers best friends and war generals of your race! You go on a mission to turn back time using The Time Clock, a device used by the Zoni (A rare and smart race who have the ability to manipulate time) only to find out that The Clock is only used to keep the fabric of space and time from falling apart due to a mistake the Zoni had made! (This was all in Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time)

After they saved the Universe, The Zonic had given him a gift, a location to an unknown planet habitited completely by bears!!
As you search the primitive tribe you end up finding another lombax! A female, and boy does Ratchet fall and fast for her! However, the creator of Clank had done something strange to her, he placed the very secrets of time travel inside her brain, locking it inside her subconsious mind!
With Dr. Nafarious finding this out hes on the hunt to grab her, while you try and travel back to the Zoni to unlock her mind and find Clanks inventor making sure hes alright as well as get some answers about the Lombaxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.