Rare's Grand Palace From His Partners [UPDATED AS OF 1/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rare

Original poster
UPDATE - I am in school, which means that I'll be gone until 3:00PM PST on the weekdays; but on the weekends, I am mostly free to be on all day or all night even.
Vecror-page-decor-and-text-deviders_08.png

tumblr_mm1jerSxEf1qgmwwto3_500.gif

"Welcome to my palace!"

Who am I?
My username is Rare, my real name is Trevor. You can call me those names or other nicknames that you have from me. I am from a town in Ridgecrest, CA and I love the desert and the valleys. I love history, due to the actions set by men and women that didn't know the outcomes of them at the heat of the moment. I spend my time on the computer, reading other peoples' writing on Iwaku and the Guild. I also draw, read, watch movies and shows and anime, listen to music, and play video games on my Xbox 360 or PS4. I hope that we are partners!

My Expectations
I like from posts to be two paragraphs or more, because it would give me something to reply with rather with one paragraph or less. I would take a couple days to get a reply out depending on how many paragraphs are there. If I don't reason, please private message me or give a bump to the topic; that way I can't forget about you and the game. My favorite genres is fantasy, sci-fi, historical (any period), cyber/steampunk, modern, and fandom. I am not a fan of smut or sex scenes, writing them out seems to be odd to me (but there will be hints of romance in my roleplays).

Notes
You may know there isn't a lot of anime, because I have just started to watch it. Most of the roleplays will not have any canon characters in it (The Walking Dead, LA Noire, etc.), but there will be some roleplays that will mention canon characters (Mass Effect Series, Dragon Age Series, Hunger Games, etc.).

Television Shows
Breaking Bad
Crime Scene Investigation
Game of Thrones
Glee
Law and Order
Lost
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Resurrection
The Newsroom
The Walking Dead

Video Games
Assassin's Creed Series
Battlefield Series
Bioshock Series
Borderlands Series
Call of Duty Series
Dead Island
Dead Space Series
Dragon Age Series
Elder Scolls Series
Fallout Series
Farcry Series
Halo Series
Infamous Series
Killzone Series
LA Noire
Mafia
Mass Effect Series
Mirror's Edge
Saints Row
The Division
The Last of Us
Thief
Tomb Raider
(Telltale's) The Walking Dead

Flims
Cloverfield
Dawn of the Dead
Ender's Games
Friday The 13th
Godfather Series
Godzilla Series
Gravity
How to Train Your Dragon
Hunger Games
King Kong Series
Nightmare on Elm Street Series
Saw Series
Scream Series
Star Wars Series
White House Down
World War Z

Anime
Attack on Titan
Angel Beats
Kill La Kill
One Piece
Pokemon
Sword Art Online

Notes
There plots were made by me and some of them were inspired by the anime, video games, etc. here. Please don't try to steal them and change the name of the roleplay. This is a big warning to you all: the selection is a massive WIP, I still have to make the plots from them; but, I have put summaries from them. It will be awhile until that selection is finish, so just look at it and then leave the area as soon as you can.

Plots
In the Warfare
Two related bothers/sisters join the Marines to fight for a cost, yet protect each other.

Out in Space
Sent into space in order to repair the Hubble Space Telescope until things go wrong...

The American Dream
Roommates that just moved to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, from a random country to go to the University of Pittsburgh.

Modern Day Thieves
Friends since childhood, they have been stealing things since they were teenagers; now they must steal to survival the modern day, Los Angeles.

Trapped
The biggest sandstorm in Las Vegas is going to happen, but none knows about it until it's too late...

"My guests, enjoy the party and the stay!"
tumblr_mmzbtjfkEL1s8nlxxo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic rp sounds cool but my ideas for that are rather alicorn specific (as in involve alicorn characters).

It just seems like for me to remain interested in a 1x1 MLP rp it has to has alicorns dunno not talking about all perfect mary sue's of course alicorn characters would flaws no matter what.

Hey a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic rp sounds cool but my ideas for that are rather alicorn specific (as in involve alicorn characters).

It just seems like for me to remain interested in a 1x1 MLP rp it has to has alicorns dunno not talking about all perfect mary sue's of course alicorn characters would flaws no matter what.
Sorry, but I don't know how to play alicorns very well.

So in short, we can't play together. I am sorry.

Sorry, but I don't know how to play alicorns very well.

So in short, we can't play together. I am sorry.

Umm well they play like a unicorn but with wings i don't what soo hard about roleplaying that.

But ok though i feel this is just a cover up reason to not wanting to roleplay with me in general. (And no i'm not mad or anything just a bit dissapointed and little confused).

Umm well they play like a unicorn but with wings i don't what soo hard about roleplaying that.

But ok though i feel this is just a cover up reason to not wanting to roleplay with me in general. (And no i'm not mad or anything just a bit dissapointed and little confused).
No, no it isn't at all. There is more to play an alicorn character than just having wings and a horn at the same time.

No, no it isn't at all. There is more to play an alicorn character than just having wings and a horn at the same time.

Ah i understand now i was thinking of more just "for fun" roleplay (No that does involve sex) but also not being overly cringe worthy (as in not being filled with 100% mary sue's).

Ah i understand now i was thinking of more just "for fun" roleplay (No that does involve sex) but also not being overly cringe worthy (as in not being filled with 100% mary sue's).
Plus, I don't think that we have the same writing style. Sorry.

Plus, I don't think that we have the same writing style. Sorry.

My writing style is flexible (Novel style/3rd person style).

I really wanted a mlp roleplay but you seem really to not want to roleplay with me at all so ok then.

I'm interested in the American dream RP if it is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.