Rare's Anime/Game RP Search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by RareSecret, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyo! I'm RareSecret. You can call me Rare for short. I'm a elementary to intermediate roleplayer. I have a bit of time on my hands so I made this search.
    Stuff You Should Know
    1. Posting Speed-I don't post at the speed of light. It takes me a while to reply with school and all, but it should be at least one week or less till I respond. I usually respond often on the weekends. I will expect the same from you or at least close to it. One week or less unless we made an agreement on it, which isn't a problem because I am usually flexible.
    2. Posting Size-My posting size is about 3 or 2 paragraphs at minimum. Note some paragraphs may be long that others, but that's life. I can post more if you want as long as you are willing to as well, but remember quality over quantity.
    3. Age Ranges-I am a teenager, just in case you missed the blue star. If you are an adult and you want to roleplay with me, I have no problem with that. Just remember our age differences. I want everybody to stay out of trouble, but most of the adults on here aren't creepers anyway.
    4. Grammar- Now you don't have to know how to use commas and semicolons perfectly, but I'm expecting you to know the difference between your and you're, capitalization, and some basic grammar rules. I understand a few slip ups or typing on a phone (looking at you, autocorrect). None of us are perfect, and I am one of those examples of not being perfect.
    5. Communication-I will not bite, kill, or hurt you. Therefore, let's talk! If you want to drop out, plan, or even just say hello. I can talk about it. Remember I won't kill you!
    6. Other Stuff I Can't Categorize-The roleplays we do can just be quick ones. It doesn't have to be a grand adventure.|I play females, but can adjust to be a male if I think I can do it.|Say Awesome when you ask to roleplay with me so I can make sure you read this.|I am super chill or I like to think so|

If you managed to read through that, and still are interested. I don't have any pairings or anything, but there are some plots I have in mind. Here are some fandoms I would love to roleplay.
    Anime
    -Black Bullet
    -Black Butler
    -Chunnibyou
    -Fairy Tail
    -Free!
    -Log Horizon
    -Mai-Otome
    -Madoka Magica
    -Mekakucity Actors/Kagerou Project
    -Noragami
    -Sword Art Online
    -Toaru Series
    -Tokyo Ghoul

Video Games
    -Ape Escape
    -Final Fantasy
    -Kid Icarus
    -Super Smash Bros
    That's about it. If you have more ideas, don't hesitate to let me know. Post on the thread if you are interested, or skip that step and PM me.

#1 RareSecret, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. I'm interested in doing either Black Bullet or Log Horizon, any of the two would be awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  3. @RareSecret Hi! If you're still looking for partners, I'm interested in plots for several of the things you have listed. Those ones would be Kingdom Hearts, Free!, Tokyo Ghoul, and Sword Art Online. :)

4. I'd be up for Fairy Tail, Log Horizon, Mekakucity, Madoka, SAO, FF, or KH rps cuz they're awesome!

#4 Kyy Namosaka, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  5. If you're still looking for partners, I'd be up for doing Toaru, Fairy Tail, SAO, or Tokyo Ghoul in that order. If you PMed me that'd be awesome

6. Hello Rare! I'm quite interested in a Fairy Tail, Black Bullet, Kingdom Hearts, or Super Smash Bros role play, that is if you're still looking for partners ^^

7. Hi dear! I'm super interested in doing a Free! RP with you! I know you don't have any pairings or anything listed, but I have a super craving to write Momo, so maybe a pair with him interests you? (Also I was a butt and forgot to say awesome. So, awesome!)

#7 blaziken, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.