Rare's Amazing Interested Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rare

Original poster
Rare's 1x1 Interested Check

Introduction:

My name is Trevor and I live in Southern California. But, you can call me Rare or The Inquisitor. This is my 1x1 Interest Check Thread. I hope that I will roleplay with you soon and have fun at it.

Expectations:

You must be able to type two-four paragraphs per post.
You must have a decent grammar and spelling in your posts.
You must be sixteen years and over to join.
You must be able to contribute to the story and not leave me to do so.
You must be able to play both genders and multiple character in my roleplays.
You must be able to chat on the OOC.
You must be able to accept that I will not do sex scenes, but fade to blacks.

Genres:

Action, Adventure, Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Military, Historical, Drama, Slice of Life, Crime, Military, War, Romance, Steampunk, Mystery, Modern, Riots, Survival.

Original:

In the Warfare - Two related bothers/sisters join the Marines to fight for a cost, yet protect each other.
Genres - Action, Adventure, and War; Sibling+Sibling.

Out in Space - Sent into space in order to repair the Hubble Space Telescope until things go wrong.
Genres - Action, Horror, Drama, Thiller and Adventure; Friend+Friend.

The American Dream - Roommates that just moved to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, from a random country to go to the University of Pittsburgh.
Genres - Slice of Life, Adventure, Drama, and/or Romance; Roommate+Roommate.

Modern Day Thieves - Friends since childhood, they have been stealing things since they were teenagers; now they must steal to survival the modern day, Los Angeles.
Genres - Action, Adventure, Crime, and Thiller; Friend+Friend.

Trapped - The biggest sandstorm in Las Vegas is going to happen, but nobody knows about it until it's too late.
Genres - Action, Horror, Drama, and Thiller; Random+Random/Friend+Friend.

The Returned - Dead people are coming back, not as zombies; but, regular everyday people. A friend/loved one returns from the dead to visit his friends and family members.
Genres - Adventure, Drama, Slice of Life, Thiller, and/or Romance; Friend+Friend/Lover+Lover.

Fandoms:

Video Games - Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, Bioshock, Borderlands, Call of Duty, Dead Island, Dead Space, Dragon Age, Elder Scolls, Fable, Fallout, Farcry, Ghost Recon, Grand Theft Auto, Halo, Hitman, Homefront, Infamous, Killzone, LA Noire, Mafia, Mass Effect, Medal of Honor, Minecraft, Mirror's Edge, Need for Speed, Prototype, Red Dead Redemption, Rainbow Six, Saints Row, Sniper Elite, The Division, The Last of Us, Thief, Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs.

TV Shows - 24, Breaking Bad, Crime Scene Investigation, Doctor Who, Glee, Law and Order, Lost My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Resurrection, The Newsroom, The Walking Dead, Turn.

Anime - Attack on Titan, Angel Beats, Kill La Kill, One Piece, Pokemon, Sword Art Online.

Movie - 28 Days Later, Cabin in The Woods, Cloverfield, Dawn of the Dead, Ender's Games, Friday The 13th, Godfather, Godzilla, Gravity, How to Train Your Dragon, Hunger Games, King Kong, Nightmare on Elm Street, Saw, Scream, Star Wars, White House Down, World War Z, Zombieland.

I'm interested in doing The American Dream roleplay with you, though I must ask: Where do you usually roleplay? Roleplay threads, through private messaging, or some other form of communicating?

Assassin's Creed or Elder Scrolls roleplay maybe?

I'm interested in doing The American Dream roleplay with you, though I must ask: Where do you usually roleplay? Roleplay threads, through private messaging, or some other form of communicating?
I would like to do it by Roleplay threads as a place to roleplay and talk oocly.

I'm interested in Walking Dead or Hunger Games.

You're from RPG, aren't you? I think we had a roleplay together a loooonnnnnggg time ago, like before the big crash that destroyed everything....

I have a plot in mind for an Assassin's Creed roleplay based around AC3.

I'd love to do a Dragon Age: Inquisition story line with ya, if you're looking for that!

I'd be up for a Rainbow Six RP.

We've been in like 3-4 RPs together back on RPG.

@Rare: I would love to do the Hunger Games. Have you read the books? (Or just watched the movies? Or both?)

I am willing to let you in. Just because, you roleplay with me before. But that's all I will take in.
Oh man, I didn't realize you closed shop. I slipped that post in at a weird time.

Status
Not open for further replies.