Sporadic.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction and Modern.
Who else has participated in, attempted to participate in or wants to try Hack the Galaxy? I've been following it for awhile and finally participated today. I'm honestly surprised I got the answer right and was entered into the prize draw.

Has anyone else entered? How have you found the puzzles so far?

:OOO

I've never even heard of this before! Would you mind explaining what it is? Is it like an ARG contest? Coding puzzles?

I've never even heard of this before! Would you mind explaining what it is? Is it like an ARG contest? Coding puzzles?
Hack the Galaxy is a puzzle contest! You complete the puzzles and put the answer into the box to be in with a chance of winning a trip to space or $130,000. I was roped into it after I saw an advert with William Shatner, but it's rather fun and I have my fingers crossed that I'll eventually win the toaster that toasts the NASA logo onto your bread.

Hack the Galaxy is a puzzle contest! You complete the puzzles and put the answer into the box to be in with a chance of winning a trip to space or $130,000. I was roped into it after I saw an advert with William Shatner, but it's rather fun and I have my fingers crossed that I'll eventually win the toaster that toasts the NASA logo onto your bread.
Wow! Cool contest idea :O I'll have to poke around and take a peek at some point (though I can't say I'm particularly great at puzzles LOL)!